It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1st ever 100% proof that God exists (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"No matter how long you've been alive, no matter how much evidence you have - 1 fraction of a second of waking up erases it all".
-Pyron

"The entire universe is God's dream, & he just woke up".
-Pyron

"I will be the 1st person to objectively prove that God exists".
-Pyron

www.youtube.com...

These quotes are from video called "The Little Book" found at the link above. He sets out to be the first person in human history to objectively prove that God exists. But as a build up to that, the first thing he does is give the most intricate and detail explanation I've ever seen about dreams. He talks about the principles of what dreams truly are and why they are so universal. Inside your dream you don't realize that you created everybody there. You are clueless to the fact that you are the creator of that world. You are basically deceiving yourself and you aren't aware that your tricking yourself. He says that that is a lot of power, which is inside of every person. Then he says that in the dreams where you start the dream as an adult, the reason you don't realize that you are the creator of that dream is that you came long after the billions of years of history in the dream. No one inside the dream, including yourself, thinks that you can be the creator because you came long after the dreams history according to the present time of the dream. And also, if you think about it, you created your own self inside that dream. Which means, as an adult when you entered the dream, you created your own birth which occurred in the dream years ago, the same birth from with you are now an adult from.

So the conclusion from that would be that no dream begins unless the dreamer 1st creates his own past birth, in the present moment as an adult. That is the big bang of each dream.

And in that way, Pyron says that God created himself. And that he entered the universe as an adult on December 21 2012, and that's when he entered the dream. That's when he created himself & the universe.

Then he starts to talk about how God himself can prove that God exists. And he makes an interesting point that it would be hard, or near impossible, for anyone to prove that God exists, & it would be especially difficult for God himself. God would have to come up with something very crafty, yet something that can still be seen by everyone in the universe. And then Pyron gives an outline as to how this can be done, and then he does in the book. What do you think about his discourse on the "principles" of dreams at the beginning of the video?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

And that he entered the universe as an adult on December 21 2012,

Yeah baby...bring it back.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Who would have thought that the existence of God would be proven by a YouTube video. Just amazing!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The idea does make a lot of logical sense. I'll watch the video and try to remember to share my thoughts after.

+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You've been posting since October 2014 and every one of your threads have as evidence, one of 5 videos by the same guy on YouTube, all of your threads, linked to the same YouTube videos which are gibberish, made by a guy who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Which is why your threads are also nonsense but given that your only evidence for every thread is the same videos again and again, it would suggest that it is your youtube channel that you're keeping trying to bring people too and that it is you in those videos, talking rubbish. .. Either way, please stop.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
The idea does make a lot of logical sense. I'll watch the video and try to remember to share my thoughts after.

How???

Just because something could conceivably have happened, does not mean it is likely or did happen...

Once again a bunch of BS talking points that sound good, but mean nothing..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Starring Nicholas Cage and Coming to a cinema near you this fall..

Seriously though, that quote sounds like the tag line for a low budget sci-fi movie.

Oh and also..
-Pyron

Followed by;
"And he makes an interesting point that it would be hard, or near impossible, for anyone to prove that God exists, & it would be especially difficult for God himself. "

So you can't do it, God can't do it, but Pyron is going to do it and on YouTube no less! How lucky are we mere mortals? Great time to be alive

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If the video started with "Quinque viæ" I might have watched it. Instead it started with "yo".

A fail score from 1 to 5? I'll give it a 5!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think no one has considered that if God is really proven to exist reality as we know it will cease to exist. That a scientific certainty

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God exists, why are you still trying to convince yourself of that fact ?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anybody who lacks enough critical thinking skills to believe that anything is 100% proof of anything hardly qualifies as expert enough to be making such assertions.

edit on 21-5-2016 by CraftBuilder because: owls can't move their eyeballs.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Interesting ideas, but shouldn't the title of the thread have been "The 1rst ever 100% proof that God exists, coming to an unknown location in an unknown time near you!"

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I have 100% proof that you wrote, "Anybody who is stupid enough to think anything is 100% proof of anything is a hopeless fool." on May, 21 2016.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Then he starts to talk about how God himself can prove that God exists. And he makes an interesting point that it would be hard, or near impossible, for anyone to prove that God exists, & it would be especially difficult for God himself. God would have to come up with something very crafty, yet something that can still be seen by everyone in the universe.

because youtube is easily viewable on zeta reticuli, yes?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I have 100% proof that you wrote, "Anybody who is stupid enough to think anything is 100% proof of anything is a hopeless fool." on May, 21 2016.

No you don't. You have evidence of it. It's a simplistic view to presume proof. You should research the matter.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That's it. I'm done. I now fully accept the reality of Jebus because of the OT's overwhelming argument! Except I'm not a gullible idiot...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer
"No matter how long you've been alive, no matter how much evidence you have - 1 fraction of a second of waking up erases it all".
-Pyron

-Pyron

-Pyron

www.youtube.com...

These quotes are from video called "The Little Book" found at the link above. He sets out to be the first person in human history to objectively prove that God exists. But as a build up to that, the first thing he does is give the most intricate and detail explanation I've ever seen about dreams. He talks about the principles of what dreams truly are and why they are so universal. Inside your dream you don't realize that you created everybody there. You are clueless to the fact that you are the creator of that world. You are basically deceiving yourself and you aren't aware that your tricking yourself. He says that that is a lot of power, which is inside of every person. Then he says that in the dreams where you start the dream as an adult, the reason you don't realize that you are the creator of that dream is that you came long after the billions of years of history in the dream. No one inside the dream, including yourself, thinks that you can be the creator because you came long after the dreams history according to the present time of the dream. And also, if you think about it, you created your own self inside that dream. Which means, as an adult when you entered the dream, you created your own birth which occurred in the dream years ago, the same birth from with you are now an adult from.

So the conclusion from that would be that no dream begins unless the dreamer 1st creates his own past birth, in the present moment as an adult. That is the big bang of each dream.

And in that way, Pyron says that God created himself. And that he entered the universe as an adult on December 21 2012, and that's when he entered the dream. That's when he created himself & the universe.

Then he starts to talk about how God himself can prove that God exists. And he makes an interesting point that it would be hard, or near impossible, for anyone to prove that God exists, & it would be especially difficult for God himself. God would have to come up with something very crafty, yet something that can still be seen by everyone in the universe. And then Pyron gives an outline as to how this can be done, and then he does in the book. What do you think about his discourse on the "principles" of dreams at the beginning of the video?

You do realise that your own quote nullifies any possible existence of the 'gods' right?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Who would have thought that the existence of God would be proven by a YouTube video. Just amazing!

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth, apparently your sarcasm and my sarcasm are on par with one another, I was going to say the same thing almost word for word.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It proves nothing but that your idea of what constitutes "proof" is irrational.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer

-Pyron

Then he starts to talk about how God himself can prove that God exists. And he makes an interesting point that it would be hard, or near impossible, for anyone to prove that God exists, & it would be especially difficult for God himself.

Sounds like he didn't think this through too well. Neither have you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join