It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Mail Icon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The little mail icon on the top right of the screen is very easy to miss when you get mail. May I suggest a sort of pop-up when you get new mail? I just happen to glance over it today, with 4 unread mails that I had no idea I had. Thanks.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
It is particularly easy to miss when you are a new member and don't realise what it means.
However, I can predict the official response. Somebody is going to point out that we had pop-ups before, and they provoked complaints because people found them intrusive.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

On the dark background i think it sticks out pretty well with the white letter, i haven't missed it once.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I miss the floating ribbon of the old design. Prior to the mid-2013, mail was notified in a little ribbon on the bottom of the screen, and it would turn yellow upon receiving a message. It was impossible to miss, but it was discreet at the same time.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Or maybe train yourself a little better to conform to this interface.

You must get lots of mail. This would be a good reason for you to open ATS then look up and right. I don't get mail so I'm not worried about missing any.

I hope that you didn't miss something time sensitive because the icon didn't shoot at you.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Um...click little arrow down...click messages...duh!!!!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
Or maybe train yourself a little better to conform to this interface.

You must get lots of mail. This would be a good reason for you to open ATS then look up and right. I don't get mail so I'm not worried about missing any.

I hope that you didn't miss something time sensitive because the icon didn't shoot at you.

Not lots of mail, got a lot of warnings. Would hate members to be banned without even realizing they were warned. Better yet, make a pop-up ONLY for warnings and not general mail.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 21-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Actually, checking for messages is a good routine anyway, for this reason; if the person who sends the message opens it up again to have another look, the message registers as "already read", and the icon does not light up.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay I guess I will just make a habit of glancing over at it routinely. Thanks for the replies.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't mind the way the icon operates. I wish it were closer to the center of the screen. When the window is enlarged enough for me to read 5' or so from my older eyes . . . I have to scroll right to see it. It would get more attention if it were nearer the center--perhaps 2-3" right of the center. Maybe 4-5"

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Idk how to reply to you by message but about the hidden hand thing I have read it more than once.

I believe the things he has said came true. Although not all of it or the "prophecies" he claim to happen came true, but about the ascending into a different reality is true. Dimensions are real otherwise, it's coincidence with a purpose.

top topics

join