It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheldon Adelson to give Trump $100 million.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

And what does Sheldon Adelson get for his $100 million?

The continued suppression of knowledge regarding Israel's complicit involvement in 911?

Just speculating wildly, of course.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Theyre all for sale (except the Pauls).

Trump is wealthy so he has much more to lose than the average nobody and will do what he has to in order to protect that wealth.

You mean, that's what YOU would do.

I heard the NRA is kicking in about $44 mil.

Not sure if i heard right.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I bet they will be kicking in more before it is all said and done.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I bet they will be kicking in more before it is all said and done.

Well like Mysticpearl said, it's for the party now.

They were pretty much always on the repubs side, anyway.

Also they just might have a little interest on who gets on the SC, ya think?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: TheRedneck

You bought that hook line and sinker.

FactCheck.org disputes Trump’s claims, pointing out that his 2015 year-end filing in January shows $19.4 million in campaign income, with $12.6 million of that coming in via candidate loans. Thus, approximately one-third of his campaign funds have arrived via donations. The year-end filing shows $1.6 million in itemized individual contributions and another $4.9 million in unitemized ones.

It is also important to remember that as the bulk of Trump’s campaign contribution is in loans instead of donations, link

So did you.

My information was as of April 20, 2016. Your source was published March 2, 2016. Of course, it's more of an op-ed. Their source has data as of August 7, 2015. At that time, Trump had spent almost nothing. He got the publicity needed by manipulating the media.

He has also admitted that he has accepted small donations, but has refused large ones and has not asked for any.

Nice try, though. I'm sure Trump's campaign is appreciative of your attempts.

(That's sarcasm for 'you missed the point.')

TheRedneck

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The difference, is that Trump would take the money and still do whatever the hell Trump will do...LOL.

Guess Trump will have to come up with a new marketing campaign now that he wont be self funding his campaign any longer.

Fairly certain that the plan from the get-go was to self-fund until he was the GOP nominee...not in the general election.

Now that HE is basically in the general election (the Dems still duking it out)...I fully expected him to have donors. You'd have to be mad to think he wouldn't.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

When did he ever say his plan was only to self fund thru the primary? He has said flat out this whole time he is going to self fund because if you take donations then you owe people and he doesn't want that. Guess your one to think that the special interest stop caring and trying to push their interests once there is a nominee?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump really isn't for sale, but the problem he has realized is that the Democrat party IS FOR SALE, so to be able to compete with that kind of money he absolutely is going to need some big contributors to be able to make a successful campaign.
It isn't like he will use his position later to funnel kickbacks and graft to known corrupt people and dummy corporations like the Clinton Campaign has done.

No kidding...the last figure I got was the Hillary democrat party had a war chest of 2 billion to fight off all comers. I keep thinking Trump will at least get matching funds for what he has already spent... dunno..?

2 billion????.....really?....I know this is a real pain-in-the-ass question for you, but, can you prove this figure is correct, if not, don't use it.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It is funny how the dame people will take that number and talk about how it shows she is being bought, but of trump gets the money he is just fighting the Democrats.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

When did he ever say his plan was only to self fund thru the primary?

He didn't, just common sense really. Why self fund when you're the only show in town?
Once at that point, you had to know that:

a) costs would exceed what one could personally outlay (even with the loan bit)
b) party will be pushing to get you elected
c) donors that share your views will donate to improve your odds

If anyone picked Trump because they though he'd self-fund all the way to November, then that was a bit naive. To be honest, I thought he would have dropped that line back when it was just him vs. Cruz.

It is funny how the dame people will take that number and talk about how it shows she is being bought, but of trump gets the money he is just fighting the Democrats.

That's the beauty of being unpredictable. Hillary has a history of doing as she's paid. Trump has a history of doing whatever the hell Trump wants to do. Can either be good, or spectacularly bad.

Either way, it's either Hillary for accelerating towards the NWO, or Trump for the chance to hit the brakes or drive us off the road. Hell, I can be a gambling man.....
edit on 23-5-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

It isn't common sense,it is you all rationalizing. He has held a staunch postion that he is going to not take donations from special interest this whole time. Never once did he separate that between primary and general.
How does being the only show in town change the concept of special interest trying to buy you off? That is laughable at best, if anything that means they can zero in and not waste money on anyone else. Also if he is worth the 10 billion, why does he need the funding??

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
The difference, is that Trump would take the money and still do whatever the hell Trump will do...LOL.

Yeah. Because someone who forks over $100 million dollars and then gets nothing out of it is just going to say "Oh Well. No Big Deal."

Sheldon is a Zionist. A powerful one at that worth Billions of dollars and could buy and sell Trump all day long and never have to get out of bed doing it. You really think he'll just give Trump $100 million bucks and not expect something in return or just allow Trump to take it and do whatever the hell he wants after???

Nobody believes that. Not even you.
edit on 23-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
trump should wear a nascar jacket with all of his sponsors on it

NRA
Banks
Shelly

he's so different ! such an outsider !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join