It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 crash: Victims' families sue Putin and Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

But if they had nothing to hide, why put themselves out there like that?

Personally, I think some of it has to do with the fact that Putin knows that Obama won't take the offensive position that previous presidents have. He knows he can get away with blatantly lying. All Obama will do is issue sanctions, if that.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
But if they had nothing to hide, why put themselves out there like that?

Personally, I think some of it has to do with the fact that Putin knows that Obama won't take the offensive position that previous presidents have. He knows he can get away with blatantly lying. All Obama will do is issue sanctions, if that.

I think you are casting the net far too wide.

Think smaller. At the time of the Russian release, the separatists were still extremely useful idiots. I would bet that he just wanted to muddy the waters enough to not have to point a finger at his useful idiots.

I actually doubt Russia even thought about Obama on this. They know how far they can push before anything happens. They don't need to play silly media games for that.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
Feel free to point out where I claimed it was a US sanctioned law suit. Take your time.

Straw man. The two posters I was replying to, prior to you interjecting yourself into our conversation, both did.

...but none are willing to go to bat on the stand, because...it ain't their lawsuit, why should they?

Which pretty much proves my point.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The shooting down of MH17 was orchestrated by the dutch government using the maidan militia they controlled and funded for a long time. The Italian and German government have also been constantly supporting that same militia for a very long time. The coup and ongoing civil war was organized years in advance to happen as it did.
In other words, the so called "EU-deal" broken by Yanukovich was simply a pretext and the civil war would have happened anyway, even if he had signed it.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Anything is possible of course, but the airliner was shot down by fighter aircraft with missiles and cannon fire.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And let's not forget the EU commission, being the only one who gets any advantage of such shooting ... or so they hoped!
Not to mention the ever present Italian Government connection to every possible # that happens in Europe.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

My theory is the shootdown was payback for actions taken by both the Dutch government and the Malaysian government.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All those innocent families in Iraq should start a lawsuit against George Bush and the US govt for all the chldren and innocents that they killed looking for WMD

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

That would be a good way to waste money and achieve nothing.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
They should sue former queen Beatrix and the dutch Royal family as a whole, because they carefully orchestrated it as a provocation as they also orchestrated the killing of journalist Stan Storimans by Georgian forces in 2008 as a provocation as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

FYI :

COUNCIL OF STATE REJECTS REQUEST TO DISCLOSE MH17 DOCUMENTS

The Ministry of Security and Justice does not have to disclose information about how it handled the direct aftermath of the MH17 disaster, the Council of State ruled on Wednesday. This involves reports of meetings held by various ministers after the Malaysia Airlines flight was shot down over eastern Ukraine in 2014. In the weeks after the disaster, ministers regularly met in a crisis committee to discuss the aftermath, NU.nl reports.

Dutch news agencies NOS, Volkskrant and RTL Nieuws tried to get more information about the aftermath of MH17 by appealing to the Freedom of Information Act. They wanted to reconstruct the government's policy after the disaster. The Ministry of Security and Justice did release some of the documents, but large pieces of the documents were blacked out. The three news agencies therefore teamed up and took the matter to court.

In February the Midden-Nederland court ruled that these reports should be made public. The Ministry of Security and Justice appealed, arguing that the disclosure of confidential consultation could be harmful to the Netherlands' relationship with other countries.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Gosh, if they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding so much? If their case is so solid, why are they hiding information?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yep ... it's like pleading the fifth ...

The family and relatives of the victims are not happy in the Netherlands with that decision.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The political orchestrators of the MH17 disaster are to be found in the dutch government rather than looking in Russia or anywhere else. They have provided fake information to Ukrainian air defense battallion which shot down the plane, thinking that it was a Russian spy plane. In reality it was MH17.
Also this was an attempt at hurting the Malaysian Airlines, which obviously lost in terms of trust from passengers and tourists. Again, part of the EU-NATO plans against South-east Asian countries at work!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Wow, you're really doubling down aren't you.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I would like to address your post but if I cut out the nonsensical parts nothing is left.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Certainly the Dutch government is complicit somehow, but I doubt they did anything more than help cover-up the truth.

My guess is the real guilty parties reside in Washington DC and Tel Aviv.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

edit on 5/6/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I think Palestinians should sue the U.S. and U.K. governments for the weapons being used against them
Exactly what I was going to say!!!!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Claims on MH17 coming from Dutch investigators or from any western power(less) are a hopeless distraction from the upcoming EU defeat in Ukraine. Remember the Skripal poisoning nonsense, or the old Litvinenko story. If such claims come from MI6-Run Australia or Canada .. they sound even funnier.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join