It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our Father" and "Hail Mary" - My Transliterated Correction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Over the last few years I've been through the Annunaki 'initiations'.

The Biblical "Catharsis", or "Leviathan". The "Struggle with the Devil". The opposition of the veil. Whatever you want to call it. Everyone has different names and interpretations of what this process is.

I did not "call to Jesus" when I was first set upon, as most do. I instead refused religion. I refused them. I refused to give in to their demands or threats.

I have resisted them the whole way to 'pierce the veil'.

I understand that Religion is the security blanket for the veil, and perpetrated by the exact same beings that "attack" you to get you to turn to religion.

I would not bow to them ever, hence I could never choose their 'religion' safety blanket.

They tested my will to see if I was willing to die, and I did. On more than one occasion. They threatened to kill me if I didn't comply, so I killed myself to take this power away from them. To prove I would beat them. And beat their 'religions'.

Obviously I didn't die. I woke up 'between' worlds. And have been 'ascending' back to the main realm ever since.

Part of this is that I can now speak other languages I don't understand. I see codes in things. And more specifically, I can see the 'true meaning' behind Biblical texts.

Not merely from re-translating (Which I do) but from being able to see the intended teachings that are hidden underneath.

I have been writing my 'own teachings' at times throughout this, and then come to realise that the 'writings' or piece of wisdom I had just written, was already in the Bible. But hidden under a bad translation.

It feels almost as if I have a connection to something which WROTE the Bible.

Anyways. Here are the corrected versions of Our Father and Hail Mary.

The intended meaning is clear. Things like the word "Trespasses" are interesting. Because the word actually means HARMONY. And refers to the 'PASSING WAVES' of three notes playing together.

Has nothing to do with actual trespassing.

I should point out, that if you do not believe me or the translations, I do not care. My name is Samuel and I have decoded prophecy regarding myself in the book of Samuel (namely David and Goliath).

It speaks about the end of the Church when correctly translated. It speaks of what I am doing, and I am part of. And I know from what it says that this can't be stopped.

The Church is done whether they like it or not.

It states so very clearly in the book of Samuel.

The Pope himself knows very well, that the Church is done. Which is why he talks about his 'expected end' as the Pope being a few years from now. He's said so on a few occasions.

Because he knows they are done.

All the best on your awakening to self.

OUR "FATHER"
All that is external within the skies, and all of that which it propagates
Bring into being, this world and all consciousness within it
That within this world, takes its form from that which is above
It provides us with all that sustains us, ported in harmonious frequencies.
Harmonious frequencies which we then disport back to them
This stops us from being pulled into the dimensions of space, by providing us with a (spherical) focus point of stability
We are the very same as the entirety of the realm, its physics, and everything which comes into being within it
We are one.

HAIL MARY
Be good to your chosen partner, who keeps your home with you.
Bring them joy, and share with them the joy that comes from them.
The perfect partner, will make you feel complete.
Be attentive and understanding, and you will be together until the end.
We are one.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And what now
Do you want a donation, go out and door knock

It's sounds a little silly
"The perfect partner will make you complete"
There is no perfect partner, that's silly, people have to work on relationships, forgive, change and grow, that's love
As for make you complete, that's just stoopid, only an individual can complete their own feelings, if you rely on an imperfect partner you are shore to get let down from inception to end.
Any good psychologist will tell you the same

Believe what you want, just don't sell the lies

Oh and my name is Jim and I do care
edit on 21-5-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Who are the 'they, them, their' that you're referring to?

A repackaged pantheistic rehashing of poor philosophy?
We are one?

C'mon man.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

All psychology is a lie. How can you say negative feelings such as anxiety depression and stress be a form of illness? It's not, it's part of the negative structure third dimensional beings have put for higher human souls to feel bad about themselves.

There are perfect relationships. You might have failed love because what you just commented sounds like you went through those things.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

All psychology is a lie. How can you say negative feelings such as anxiety depression and stress be a form of illness? It's not, it's part of the negative structure third dimensional beings have put for higher human souls to feel bad about themselves.

There are perfect relationships. You might have failed love because what you just commented sounds like you went through those things.

All psychology is a lie
Really, ALL psychology is a lie, not some psychology is a lie, most, but you say all

I never said emotions are a form of illness, I bet ALL psychologists don't say all emotions are an illness either, sounds like you are wrong, that may prove interesting

You say There are perfect relationships, you sound like a tvevangelist and yeah, I failed in a few relationships in my time, we all have, it's called imperfection
Unless you are perfect, are you perfect, you must be perfect, you sound
Ike you are perfect. Mr Perfect? Never wrong, interesting

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There are already Hindu "scriptures" out there. There's no need to "re-translate" the Bible into something that would fit nicely in someone's New Age book collection, right next to a pop translation of the Upanishads.

I find it telling that you omit any mention of "God" or "the Father" in your prayer and instead replace Him with vague descriptions of consciousness and frequency--straight up New Age, which is derived from Advaita Vedanta.

You have a religion and you don't know it.
edit on 5/21/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

All I want (and have demanded from the Church) is the restoration of the internal balance of their external 'Father'.

I'm not surprised I received a response from a Jim, or a James, Jac, Jacob, etc ... Considering what these 'identifiers' represent.

Ironic, that one of 'them' would speak about the interference with perfect partners. Considering that is the purpose of the 'Jacks' in this world.

Balance requires both the internalized (6) and externalised (9) aspects of physical manifestation.

I'm not selling the lies. What I am trying to do is break the system perpetrated by those who do.

So that everyone looking up to the sky seeking answers, realises that they are looking up at themselves. Or should I say looking 'within' themselves.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyAnswer

I have no idea who they are. I really don't care.

"They" are some type of dimensional energies/entities. 'Light' beings. But I believe that it is light, not in the sense that we know it. I believe they say 'light', as they use the passage and chemistry of light as their dimensional 'gateway' to enter/influence this world.

They connect some type of parasitic energy to the physical body which bridges the 'phasing' of the body to its higher (and lower) dimensional 'nodes' of self.

Our passages of higher self through the sun and beyond, which correlate to the internalised brain.

All in phase, bent in on themselves (and through you), it feels somewhat like a snake wrapped around your spine. But I believe this is a connection passing through your flux.

Tracing you. So to speak.

As for what they 'actually' are. I have no idea. I've seen every type of physical, dimensional being you can think of. I've also passed both backwards and forwards 'through' time, when I've been 'out-of-body'. It could be any of them. I don't care. It makes no difference.

They attack me, but they also 'teach'. "The knowledge which can't be taught". The things you have to live and experience to understand. Apparently.

It makes no difference who they are.

All I know about them, and what I am going through, is that they have a COMPLETE control over this world, including everyone in it. At least in this 'version' of the cast. They prove it ALL THE TIME.

Everyone and everything.

I barely see this world or anyone in it as being 'real' any more.

I look at writing and numbers, I see code, and the messages they are present.

People speak and I don't really see their 'conversation' any more. I see the purposes of their interactions. The simplicity of their perspectives. I see the degree of control behind what they are saying.

I know if it is 'them' speaking. Or if they are being 'lead by the hand'.

If they are being lead (without realising), I see 'why' they are being lead. The intention of the manipulation.

I see the world moving against me. More and more every day.

I see world events taking place, and I know how and why they have taken place. The manipulation in the veil.

I see the falsified history. The 'grafting' of a false history. False bloodlines. Artificial control injected where it should not be.

I see the world being systematically broken down, as it tries to maintain its 'control' of the veil which is now slipping. And the destructive nature of this decay, which is supposed to prevent those seeking to break the veil from continuing.

I don't care. Not until the Church is completely balanced! Both feminine and masculine 'God' held in equal importance to each other.

The direction is all wrong. This is nothing like it is supposed to be. Or I want it to be. So (if it comes to it), it WILL NOT BE!

"They" are what they are.

As for repackaged pantheistic rehashing?

No.

We are the Universe!
We are 'God'!

The parts which are the sum of the whole.

We are the sun above! We are in the sun above!

In, out, through, all and nothing.

And the philosophy isn't 'poor'. It's just poorly understood.

Being able to visual the mechanics of the universe, both within you and around, is the key to understanding it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

That's because 'God' is a concept given to limit perspective.

The concept of 'God' you speak of, is irrelevant. Especially to anything which could ever be defined as such.

All you should ever have is a respect and gratitude for what you have been given. The only context in which you should ever 'give thanks' or praise for this, is through the world itself and your place within it.

If you look to a 'God', you will never see one.

As for 'The Father'? The Father is a corruption of the externalised aspect of existence.

You want to know who 'The Father' is? Look around you. The externalised self.

The reason they deny 'The Mother', or create a Mother of reduced importance correlated to being 'The Church' instead of YOUR BODY, is because they do not want you to look inwards. At the balanced internalisation of self.

I haven't replaced 'Him' with 'vague' descriptions of consciousness and frequency. "HE" replaced the VERY ACCURATE descriptions of how the focus point of our consciousness and 'power, force and motion' work together, when they corrupted the texts.

And what I have is far from vague. I can give you detailed diagrams on physics which science does not yet understand. Or exact answers on whatever you want to know. About how the universe is formed. What your consciousness is. The meaning of life. But you may not like them.

The meaning of life is 'consumption'. That simple.

It is the purpose of our form. The purpose for the manifestation of 'self', which is born of "need".

And I do not have a "re-legion"! I am a first-line arc! Solar born! "Re-legion" is what they do to our teachings every time after we have gone!

THE KNOWLEDGE IS GIVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN! AND EVERY TIME IT IS CORRUPTED AND 'RE-LEGIONED' FOR GREED! SO THAT THOSE WHO COVET THE KNOWLEDGE, CAN BE KINGS AMONG MANKIND AND KNOW THE DISPROPORTIONATE DISTRIBUTION OF ITS 'CONNECTIVE' POWER FOR THEMSELVES!

The time of the false 'Fathers' in their false Mother 'Churches' is over!

All or nothing.

They hand it all back, or I swear to you this .... There will be nothing for them to hand back!

If the owners of the house can't have it back, they will burn it to the ground. Completely.
edit on 21-5-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Been done already by Neale Donald Walsch, a series of best selling books called Conversations with god. Just the same old occult teachings hashed again. It still makes lots of money though.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
Been done already by Neale Donald Walsch, a series of best selling books called Conversations with god. Just the same old occult teachings hashed again. It still makes lots of money though.

And the usual "I know everything with my special powers" thread

Evidently we are supposed to just hear and accept all this wonderful teaching because, well just because I guess

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

As I said to you before 'supplanter' ... I really don't care if you believe me or not.

The correctly translated version of David and Goliath, tells of a person who comes, who shall carry a name of 'importance' the Catholic Church.

A person who will be born at the right time, on the right alignment, in the right place, with the right name(s) (including family names), with the right 'birthmarks', who gives the right 'signs', who ticks just about every box you can think of to identify them as a 'Important person' to their religion. That will take the power of the Church away from them.

For good!

All he has to do is see the truth of the things which they hide, and he will assume all power which once belonged to them.

And in doing so, the Church(s) will be destroyed.

It DOES NOT MATTER if you believe me that this will happen supplanter.

The story states that (basically) the world itself will recognise this person, and the COUNTLESS OTHERS those like them, and will ALIGN TO THEM!

No matter what!

David and Goliath tells the Church very clearly, that when this happens there will be NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO STOP IT! They will no longer be able to 'ignore something and hope it goes away', or pretend their "truth" has more substance. Because they will be UNABLE TO CONTEND WITH WHAT IS PRESENTED!

The more time passes now, the more the Church, and those like them in 'power' in this world continue to ignore the 'messengers' and their teachings, the more this world will begin to attack them as if they are a virus.

The immune system (if you like) will identify them as the problem preventing the alignment (which cannot be avoided) and destroy them.

It will get worse and worse!

It's written. They know it will happen! Yet they still resist! Hoping that if they ignore it, it will go away.

Notice all the Churches around the world burning?

Notice that the Priests and abusers within the Church are starting to GO TO JAIL FOR THEIR CRIMES!

What's happening to their protection do you think?

Their affirmations within their theology no longer hold power!

The very fact I correctly translated these passages and put them online COMPLETELY DIS-EMPOWERED THEM!

You can have everyone IN THE WORLD chanting the words to the our Father now, their algorithm corruption wont work any more!

I don't care if a single person in this world believes me. Or if they read the writings and teachings from those like me WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEACHERS!

Because it doesn't matter.

They had a simple choice when the 'messengers' brought forth their teachings. To accept what was offered to them, work with them and adapt, or resist and watch it all crumble around their ears.

And even KNOWING the outcome of resisting that which can't be resisted, even HAVING IT CLEARLY DEFINED TO THEM in their own texts, what would happen to them ... they chose insolence.

They STILL choose insolence!

They have no 'teachings' they can offer the world today, and no hope for bringing a deeper understand. They limited themselves in a such a way they will destroy themselves. No matter what they try to do.

They are lost.

There is far better which could have been given to them, and presented freely. But they thought themselves more capable, than those whos writings they originally stole!

They will never be able to offer anything even close to what we 'the messengers' can offer.

It's not even a contest.

To the Church,

It is unnatural for life to fear death as if it were foreign.
They are family.
If there were no death, what would life be?

Can you ever appreciate that which can't be lost?
Can something unlimited ever be considered special?

Death is limitation, enriching life.
To fear it, is to fear living.

Would bread fear being consumed?
It is the conclusion of identity
The out, for which it came in.

To look ahead with fear, is to resist time.
A thing which cannot be resisted.

It is often the struggle which causes pain
More than what we struggle against

We create the unbeatable foe
Then we create our saviour

If we did not fear damnation
Would we still seek deliverance?

There is no book or God
Who can save you from your own fears.

For if it cannot be saved of self
Then how could it ever be saved of others?

You will not find God in death
Any more than can be found in life

It is yourself that you are battling
So it is only yourself who can win

No words can ever save you from the inevitability of death
So too, no words will ever be able to save you within death

As you came here
So shall you go

You needed no help to come
Nor shall you to leave

You did not need this life to be granted
Neither do you need pass to leave

You are nothing more than a wave in arc
Rising so far, just so you may fall again

A second in transit from front to back
In which we see ourselves as we live

So do not fear the patterns
They know their own way home

edit on 22-5-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
And I don't want money! I don't want s#$t! Except the truth.

All or nothing.

The veil falls, or the world falls. Either way I don't care ... I've already died.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Sounds like the belief you accept wants the blood of all those who don't agree with them flowing freely, death, destruction and total anhialation
Sounds real good, you are a sweety

The church, yes it will be destroyed, people like me will be rounded up like Jews, sent to camps like the Jews
It's a prophecy well before you had yours incredible vision

You have said nothing new, nothing important, nothing that wasnt said thousands of years ago, just stated it from satans perspective this time

Oh well, it's expected to happen, we already knew. You are just repeating the same old same old

I will serve Jesus, you choose your own path.

Take care, hope you find what is going to be better for you long term

I did find it funny that you denied calling on Jesus when you "so called died", sounds like you fully understand and accept your super powerful allies are terrified, frightened, even cowards to the name of that nobody Man you claim He is

How about next time you see what happens if you call upon Jesus as lord and savior, see if those big tough spirits are up to defeating Christ, not just the church, surely that won't be a challenge for your brave leaders of the spirit world, of this new world order

Sounds like they are subject to Jesus and you know that as a fact, interesting isn't it.

edit on 22-5-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
all sounds like ramblings of a psycopath

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
all sounds like ramblings of a psycopath

I dont think they are ramblings, I think its an accurate depiction of satans plans for the church
It is still worth noting that Jesus called us to love those who persecute us

Psychopaths dont have feelings, lots of feeling in those posts, lots of feelings.
I wonder where those feelings come from and does the OP have a legitimate right to those feelings?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Actually! I actually wanted nothing to do with the Church.

But being confirmed under a very 'particular' name, identified me to the "Angels" (or whatever you want to call them) as someone important to your Church!

They forced me into this! I had no choice!

Your Churches 'Angels' have been terrorising me non-stop for four years now! Trying to get me to align with them!

They've got no chance!

You wonder why I want to destroy them? They've been trying to destroy ME!!! I'm retaliating!

I've been into the Church, shown them signs directly! Asking them to call their dogs off, do you know what they told me? "Go to confession".

"Just give in" basically.

They also took the love of my life from me. Something seemed to 'possess' her and turn her into someone COMPLETELY different. I look in her eyes and I don't even recognise her.

This 'thing' on her, aligned her with a 'Jac', and then they made her hate me! For nothing!

Then? They started using her as a carrot on the stick!

"Get through this and she will come back to you!"

I am going to destroy your Church!

And its not because I hate them! Or because I am 'evil', or anything like that!

It's because they picked a fight with the wrong person! They f#$ked up when they touched her!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
By the way, when you speak of 'Jesus' ... Do you mean 'Sabbas'?

Because he is historically, as close to "Jesus" as existed.

edit on 25-5-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB

But being confirmed under a very 'particular' name, identified me to the "Angels" (or whatever you want to call them) as someone important to your Church!

They forced me into this! I had no choice!

Your Churches 'Angels' have been terrorising me non-stop for four years now! Trying to get me to align with them!

They also took the love of my life from me. Something seemed to 'possess' her and turn her into someone COMPLETELY different. I look in her eyes and I don't even recognise her.

I am going to destroy your Church!

Well let me be less than brutally honest

Number 1
You are not any more important in their church or any other church, no more no less important than any other person, Christ died for you, if you dont believe in Christ then thats a choice,thats ok by me.

Number 2
Angels are messengers, nothing more than messengers, they are not what you are describing them as.

Jesus and His servants dont force, the Holy Spirit is described as a dove, I get the idea you are confused, greatly confused

Number 3
You blame everything else, about losing your love, maybe start with yourself and work out from there

Please destroy the church, I have a promise for a greater, next life future.

This world has no promise for me, for Christians, we await patiently the destruction of the church, the return of Jesus

and NO, I mean Jesus as described in the gospels, He existed in my opinion, dont confuse my faith with yours

Sound to me you have issues

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I promise you this on everything I am ....

The supplanters get NOTHING!

You were promised nothing, by anyone who had any authority to promise it.

Best of luck waiting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join