It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Clinton is sinking faster than the Titanic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

What if the FBI recommends indicting Hillary over the email scandal -- my law enforcement sources tell me this is a very real possibility.

But it gets worse. Have you heard that Russia claims to have 10,000 of Hillary's hacked emails? They say they will release them. If this is the case, Hillary better stop worrying about the White House and start worrying about the Big House.

Would President Obama allow the Justice Department to indict his former secretary of state? I used to think “no.” But I now believe the answer to that question depends on only one factor -- is Hillary beating Trump?
Why Hillary Clinton is sinking faster than the Titanic

I realize that the article above is from Fox News. I'm posting this here for unbiased observers. I think there may be one or two others around here somewhere.

Liberals can skip the above because Fox News published it. The facts and the sound logical arguments are clearly irrelevant because the source isn't kosher, I understand. There's no need to muck up this thread with posts about that.

I'm posting this thread for mature adults who want to discuss facts and their implications.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

that article was published over 6 hours ago - teh RMS titanic sank in 2h 48m - yet hillery is still here - ergo article = incorrect

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

There are no facts presented. The entire piece is an op-ed.

+30 more 
posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It'll take a lot more than some inconvenient email scandal to bring down the Hilldenberg - she''s a battle hardened war-pig after coming under heavy sniper fire in Bosnia and exposing the vast right wing conspiracy to take down puffin-Billy.

Irrespective of being prone to selective confusion and coughing fits, her track record to date, and in particular during her tenure as Secretary of State, shows that she has constantly displayed unparalleled efficient decision making abilities - particularly during the lead-up to the Benghazi incident.

Once the death of Ambassador Stevens and others was announced she again displayed transparency to the world in explaining that a B-grade video ultimately led to the riots and deaths.

During the Benghazi hearing(s) she constantly displayed a humble and apologetic demeanor.

These are the traits of a true American patriot and someone all Americans should be proud to call the President of the United States of America.

The End.

edit on 21-5-2016 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
As bad as I hate to say it [ and I've said it many times ] Clinton will never have charges brought against her and will never see the inside of a courtroom, much less a jail.
She is too connected, has dirt on too many people and will use that to get out of anything they can throw at her. But, that dirt works against her also. If "They" ever decide that Hillary is getting to be too much of a problem, it will be a more permanent solution they use, not jail.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Liberals can skip the above because Fox News published it. The facts and the sound logical arguments are clearly irrelevant because the source isn't kosher,

Yeah , it isnt readit or phreakbook
However , it is an opinion piece. Gotta take any of those with a dose of Epson Salts.
Peace.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The End.

I hope you meant the end of the venom dripping sarcasm . Right ? Maybe?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

that article was published over 6 hours ago - teh RMS titanic sank in 2h 48m - yet hillery is still here - ergo article = incorrect

I would like to add, that it is estimated that when the bow and stern of the Titanic disappeared from the surface it took around 3 or 4 minutes for them to reach the bottom of the ocean.
Brutal.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The Russians having the emails is a lie, so if they can't even get that fact straight......

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Have a read of this.......

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
The bit about the Kremlin having 20K of her emails is a lie though.

Sourced via Sorcha Faal, so yeah.

It's actually plausible.

Does The Kremlin Have Hillary Clinton’s Emails?
March 2015

According to Smoking Gun (which broke the story in 2013), when Guccifer breached Blumenthal’s account, he discovered Clinton’s email address [email protected]. When Guccifer supplied Russia’s RT, an official Kremlin media agency, with the Blumenthal emails, it’s a distinct possibility that he supplied the Clinton email address as well.

If not, Kremlin cyber-security would have been keenly interested and could have used the Guccifer emails as guides to find the Clinton email address on its own. If either had happened, the Kremlin would have had Mrs. Clinton private email address since 2013 – an account, which apparently has no special security protections. If the Kremlin penetrated Clinton’s email account, it would have the most complete record of her secretary of state correspondence outside of the Clinton inner circle.

There has been well-founded speculation that Russian intelligence was aware of [email protected] well before it became a story. And since the server was essentially wide-open to anyone with moderate "script-kiddie" capabilities, the probability that some information is in Kremlin hands is actually very high.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

And yet she's in the running. Hate her all you want, just like Reagan, she seems to be made of TeflonTM.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hurry up and SINK already!!!

Can we help with some torpedoes or sumthin'???

Oh yeah, torpedoes would probably just bounce off that old battle axe scow.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

If only she was in the North Atlantic.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I just want people to stop and think of one thing before they vote: Do you honestly to God really want Hilary to have possession of the nuclear football when Bill gets caught diddling around again and embarrasses her?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The Titanic sank after a period of 160 minutes, from hitting the Iceberg to going under ...... 2 hour 40 minutes.

Hillary is not sinking that fast, i'll come back after 6pm GMT to see if she is still around

Thanks

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

What if

We can play hypothetical games all day and it may not have a hell's chance of matching reality.

When this is all said and done, I hope people look back at these news/entertainment sources and decide which one's were fair and accurate, and which ones were filling people full of bull# and wishful thinking.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Now that she's finally taking on water...after the FBI recommends indictment...she'll go down more like the Edmund Fitzgerald...instead of iron ore, her cargo holds are full of Saudi Gold.
edit on 21-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What an horrible OP!

Over the top "Holier than thou" attitude, especially considering such a weak article!

Those Liberals, which you don't understand, have left Clinton a while ago.
edit on 21-5-2016 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think this is all leading to the demise of her presidential campaign, by design. Bernie will get the nomination, but *HA!* no way in heII will Hillary ever see prison.

Hillary's email scandal is benefitting Bernie, and will continue to do so. And Trump's candidacy will benefit him, too. After all, Bernie is leading Trump by double digits in a national race. The stars and planets have been aligning for Bernie. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Congress wants to spend, steal, misappropriate, and not-bid-out government contracts under Bernie's huge spending plan. With the 'War on Terror,' in place, that money-making scheme is perpetual. 'The Establishment' doesn't need a conservative warhawk, for now. What they want is a big domestic spending plan.

And Bernie's big tax hike and policies will give the federal government unprecedented power.

The Clintons will profit, the Bushes will profit, both parties will profit, big business will profit, big banks will profit...everyone (except the People) will profit from Bernie's spending plan in money and power.

Hillary's email server scandal is a controlled opposition scandal, IMO.

edit on 21-5-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Would President Obama allow the Justice Department to indict his former secretary of state? I used to think “no.” But I now believe the answer to that question depends on only one factor -- is Hillary beating Trump?

S&F

One thing I would add, many suspect HRC worked her dirty campaign against Obama until July using it as leverage for the SoS spot. Does Obama hold a grudge against HRC for this?

While working for Clinton, Blumenthal was known for this loyalty to the Clintons, and for attacks on their adversaries, which is one reason Rahm Emanuel, original chief of staff for President Obama, barred Blumenthal from holding a position in Hillary Clinton's State Department.[8]

source

This little blip about Sid Blumenthal would support the idea there is bad blood between Obama and Hilley.

edit on 21-5-2016 by AlaskanDad because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join