It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chipped before or after the apocalypse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
ever watch "The 100"??? That's how the chip will spread. It will be very small and put into all the food u buy. Then once u eat it it will activate and attach itself. So it will be hard to avoid getting it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
ever watch "The 100"??? That's how the chip will spread. It will be very small and put into all the food u buy. Then once u eat it it will activate and attach itself. So it will be hard to avoid getting it.

No one gets chipped, everyone will just need gold (999) to buy or sell, when the hyperinflation (apocalypse) kicks in. By decision of Mr. Gold
edit on 21-5-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Will people get micro chipped before or after the apocalypse? My guess is the apocalypse will come first then in the new world every one gets chipped. Your thoughts???

Couldn't we get chipped and there not be an apocalypse??

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i think chipping will be before, they are already making it popular to do, and the next generations are less cautious and religious thanks to TV and chemtrail mind stubbing. i peg before the apocalypse. turn on your house, open doors at work, start your cars!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
don't worry my lord cthulhu will save us in our time of need!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I can't see a time when people will be forced to take such a thing.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
Everyone has already been "chipped", you just don't know it yet.

What apocalypse are you referring to?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Why is everyone worried about the "chipped" thing,

In all honesty it has already happened to some lesser degree.

If you look on your desk or feel in your pocket you may find Chip 2.0 it is about 4 inches by 2.5 inches with a touch screen. (some models vary) has one of three operation modes, Ios, Android, or M$. Gives off a Bluetooth signal that locations can use to track your movements and your purchases. Already has a way for you to receive payments to it and make payments from it. Due to conditioning you will never leave it alone. There are adaptions that make it wearable either on the eye or on the wrist.

The next step of course is ocular implant or sub dermal projectors.

After that world wide currencies everyone knows will collapse in favor of a currency similar if not the same as bit coin.

Those with out a "Phone" will have it harder then those with one.

Next Evolution would be to remove the need for the phone, activation of the sub-dermal projectors or ocular implants to full function with out the need for the phone.

Yep all the pieces are already here...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Will people get micro chipped before or after the apocalypse? My guess is the apocalypse will come first then in the new world every one gets chipped. Your thoughts???

How about no one gets chipped and there isn't an apocalypse? That would be my thought.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yes it's possible but people r still in a culture of rights and freedoms. We take very personally anything imposed on or in out bodies. So in this culture no one is gonna force a chip on u. That's why I think it will or has been implemented though food. Hard to avoid. But after a life changing apocalypse the remaining people will be far more like to give up all freedoms for basic things like food n water n shelter

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Can't see it. The earth can't sustain Even this level of population for very long anymore. Tptb goal is to reduce that number to 500 million. Look up Georgia guide stones
edit on 21-5-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Someone has to provoke the easily tricked into causing a ignorance respond which lures the world into needing everyone tracked, for safety...

Congratulations , you have just described the world today

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Assumed there will be a one world leader or winner of who is left. I don't see any group worldwide to participate.

Putting it your way...is like a sci fi movie...and it won't be.

Chipping people and monitoring them? On destroyed equipment? Or new equipment in a destroyed world? And to everyone left or pre-war?

Don't see it....nor any reason. Its movie/video game reality assumptions.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They don't want an early civil war. Some people already accepted it in South America.

www.rfidjournal.com...
blog.nxp.com...

It would obviously be after the war. Full enforcement. People be called traitors, terrorist or rebels.
edit on 21-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The big reason you're not chipped yet. They cause cancer.

Chips causing cancer.

I wonder if they will have fixed that little problem by then. If not there will be a lot of people getting their hand cut off 6 months to a year afterwards.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
The big reason you're not chipped yet. They cause cancer.

In rats.

Albrecht makes a living riding the 'chips are evil, mkay' bandwagon, since she couldn't do it in her chosen field, I suppose.

So she started CASPIAN, and like other advocacy bandwagoners, CASPIAN cites Albrecht and vice versa, although they're the same person. And she really went bats over the rat study that she cites a million times. But it's easy to give cancer to rats. That's why they use them for cancer studies. And it turns out foreign body induced tumors are pretty common in rats. You can insert a piece of glass into a rat and voila, a tumor.

The question is, what's the rate in dogs? Not the anecdotal one, but a legit one? There aren't tons of pet dogs and cats lining up for cancer surgery to remove them. Albrecht will tell you there was...and she'll cite The Story Of Leon, her one anecdotal data point. But it's not even clear if Leon's (a Frenchie with a neck tumor) tumor was at the RFID site. And it's her one story.

Pretty much anything you stick under the skin and leave there can cause issues. It's possible to get tumors at pacemaker sites, for instance. You can get infections, the thing can migrate, it can be an issue if you need an MRI. And it's not particularly necessary to have one, or useful enough to do. So you don't see people doing it. Because it's pointless.

You DO know that RFID doesn't transmit anything, ever, right? There's just no signal coming from it at all. So if you're envisioning it being a radio signal thing causing cancer at the site, that isn't going to happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join