It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason and the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Embers blew my way where I was still, kneeling before the world. This my time of fulfillment when lashes and a gallow awaited me. I knew not pain, I knew not hatred, not bitterness. I hated you all.

No I knew it not. The moon full in the heavens as the bosom of my beloved who for her love to me, I payed treason. And my words, I seek beauty, but demand meaning. All of it is true. Treason. Now they shall hang me.

And I do hold hatred for you, all of you. I held my arms out as if to take you into embrace, but I hold a knife in my sleeve. See. I love. And I kill that which I love, and all the beings that I love and I tear down all the towers and burn all the bridges. I tear away at all the love you could give me. For I know not pain, not hate, not bitter. I know it not and so love. Love ought not be mine.

This gallow ought be mine, no more. Perhaps even this too much for such a wicked soul.

My body now hangs, limply, and no man shall bring it down. It shall rot for an eternity till only bones and a skull remain. Soon, this will be me in the dreams.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Nice one!!! Check in with you mom, lol

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Very cool man, I like this! I like the nostalgic style.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I'm messaging her
Are you in NY?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
Thanks man. I just write what I feel/thing in the moment. I'm happy to have had you as an audience

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384
No I am not. Some of the crew is there but they made me stay because we have a big thing this week. I hope your well!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Oh may I know what the "big thing" is? I'm well. Well. Yeah I guess I am. Hope you come 'round soon and that you are well.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yet another good one Tiamat!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You know as well as I that it is crummy, but I needed to shed some of this emotion from me. Likely I've exhausted it for a few hours. Burns away easily. Almost want to ask if that's normal. I thank you for your kind words, as always, and your presence.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Crummy? Um, no way!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Night Star
You know as well as I that it is crummy, but I needed to shed some of this emotion from me. Likely I've exhausted it for a few hours. Burns away easily. Almost want to ask if that's normal. I thank you for your kind words, as always, and your presence.

So true! It happens with me the same way. But I guess when I think about it, the deeper the emotions exercised/expressed the more the release....of good sh!7 ! Then whatever mechanism that does the releasing of the stuff gets sleepy in direct homogeneousness with the feelings of quelm afterwords.

I may have understated how much I enjoyed this writing of yours but It really inspired me....now I sound all asskissy nooooo! LOL

I suppose I could offset the seemingly asskissy crap with some "criticism"..(not really criticism more of a complaint of my selfish yearning) you could have made it longer...

Oh yeah and you mentioned " Almost want to ask if that's normal. " ...No, it isn't, and that's a good thing!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
Heh you want to be tortured for a longer duration? Be my guest. Check my other writings, but if you don't survive it I just want to put it here that I am not liable and it was your choice.

I generally feel emotions intensely, but they don't last very long. And it doesn't mean my feeling changed, but I can't experience or display the emotions. It's weird, I think. Something may still be making me sad or upset, but I can't experience it any longer. Ah. Well. Since you enjoyed it. Perhaps I should write more. Probably will in some number of hours when the stars come up. Thank you friend.

top topics

join