It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If reincarnation is not true, then Elijah did not return before the Christ as prophesized

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

But as far of this gospel of grace crap goes, that is just the ramblings of a cranky miserable jealous Roman agent who hates James, Peter and John and calls them liars and nothing's who taught him nothing.

Lie after lie Paul talks. He never went on all these great missionary journeys and never did anything but start trouble, murder people, start more trouble and tell more lies.

He didn't have any vision out in the desert wilderness on his way to Damascus, as can be deduced from the three contradictory accounts Luke gives of it. Those are called clues.

You are obviously of the group who doesn't get it and doesn't realize that Jesus predicted Paul as a false prophet in Matthew 24:23.

And confirms it in Revelation when he declares that the city of New Jerusalem has the names of the 12 Apostles of the Lamb. Never is Paul confirmed to John by Jesus as legitimate but was one of the men of Ephesus who he calls false lying apostles.

Now, if Paul was a real apostle it would be 13, because there where 12 chosen before Paul came on the scene. Also qualifications for who can be an Apostle when Judas needed replacing are clearly laid out to the Apostles who consult the Holy Spirit, and Paul meets none.

He is the self appointed false apostle.

There is ONE Kingdom, the Kingdom of God.. It is within us and without, on earth as it is in heaven. This fantasy of grace and the kingdom of grace are never mentioned by Jesus and don't exist.

Gospel means good news. The good news is Jesus. Jesus didn't teach grace, he taught righteousness and mercy for the repentant. He taught baptism and that only those who believe and be baptized will see the Kingdom of God.

So you can have your imaginary, crappy kingdom of grace but that disappears with your imagination upon death.

Whereas the Kingdom of God is eternal.
edit on 25-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11 What you need to do is read and study out those three and see why.

I have told you and others before in other threads but you never learn.

So study to show yourself approved.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

My hero is God Almighty Jesus Christ they are one in the same. Paul was his servant much more than I can say for you.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Two statements that speak volumes about what you actually know about your book

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

Have ye not read,

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I follow the word of Truth that includes ALL of the New Testament where it applies to me. SOme of it does nto aplly to me just like

Ge 6:14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

And just like keeping the Sabbath does not apply to me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If Paul's words were a perversion God would not have allowed them to be added to his words.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

AMEN!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well I am glad to stand by my faith in Christ alone for salvation through the ministry of Paul.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Which makes you a proud Paulian...

Good for you

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No it makes me SAved by Grace alone not of works lest I have something to boast about.

As Paul called them in Antioch. I am a Christian.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Seed, This Parazurvan is one of the numerous account of Gnosisisfaith and his bunch.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The doctrine of Grace wasn't taught by Jesus...

Faith plus works is what HE actually taught...

both are required according to him...

Thus you are Paulian... as evidenced by you quoting him instead of Jesus

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just because he used Paul to bring this doctrine about, because his people rejected God completely, does not mean it is not From our Lord and God Jesus Christ. You still are stuck in believing in the gospel that was preached entirely to Israel for Israel.

Are you a blood born Jew?

Are you of the 12 tribes of Israel before the the calling of Paul?

It is as if a letter came to me saying I won the 1 million dollar lottery and you tried to take my letter and claim it for yourself. Unless you are me you can't claim the prize. that is what it is like trying to be saved under the kingdom of the Gospel it was for Israel before the calling of Paul, and it will be for them again in the future during the Great Tribulation up until the preaching by an angle of the everlasting gospel.

Best of luck to ya.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Just because he used Paul to bring this doctrine about, because his people rejected God completely, does not mean it is not From our Lord and God Jesus Christ. You still are stuck in believing in the gospel that was preached entirely to Israel for Israel.

Are you a blood born Jew?

Are you of the 12 tribes of Israel before the the calling of Paul?

It is as if a letter came to me saying I won the 1 million dollar lottery and you tried to take my letter and claim it for yourself. Unless you are me you can't claim the prize. that is what it is like trying to be saved under the kingdom of the Gospel it was for Israel before the calling of Paul, and it will be for them again in the future during the Great Tribulation up until the preaching by an angle of the everlasting gospel.

Best of luck to ya.

Oh, he didn't use Paul for anything bud, that guy just made up a story to ride coattails and then start his own church.

Jesus had 33 years to organize the right people and if he was going to send another messenger after his ascension he would have warned them. This is a man who knows the future so he doesn't have any reason to adjust his plan from heaven when his work was done.

This is why the Ebionites and Nazarenes, the actual friends and assembly of Jesus, rejected Paul for hundreds of years before Rome deemed them heretics and slaughtered them.

Great influence your buddy Paul is, huh?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
forget it you anti-NT books of Paul all are useless

edit on 25-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Whatever floats your boat bud...

Funny though, there was another man who denied the gospels and loved Pauls words more then Jesus...

Ripped out all but Lukes words... and stuck with Paul alone

the church murdered him though...

I suppose we are both lucky we don't live in those times

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Here are some links about the guy who said that flesh can't enter heaven, yet also says the faithful will be snatched up bodily into heaven in the so called rapture that will never happen as Jesus never said it.

Elijah and Enoch are given the honor because they were such great men and deserved a proper remembrance. But it isn't reality.

Here is chapter 7 & 8 of an excellent book:

Paul the false apostle

another paul false apostle site

Just give me the truth

All scripture references are given in these, really just a few of the many that have more than enough information to prove that even in the bible Paul is a false prophet. You just have to pay attention.

As far as the Elijah prophecy, I don't think it makes a difference. If you are Christian you can just accept Jesus explanation. If you are Jewish you have a different opinion.

John has his own followers to this day called the Mandaeans. So he was a great man who got a raw deal. Poor guy.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ParazurvanGnosis why do you post the same stuff over and over in a million different threads?

You err not knowing the word of God.

Corruptible flesh cannot enter heaven but that which God sanctifies and makes incorruptible can. Otherwise it could not be said by inspiration

1Cor 15:51 ¶ Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
while this verse is future for those who believe the Gospel of the Grace of God, It is also true of Elijah for he did not die but was changed. For it is said that he along with Moses did appear in glory as they spoke to Christ at his transfiguration.

Lu 9:30, 31 And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias: Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
Now one cannot be in glory without being changed. He did not die and is in his new body.

Let God's word be true and all others liars and thieves.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I am not gnosis guy, I can assure you that.

But I don't pay attention to the opinions or thoughts on the Bible of a guy who thinks that it is normal to preach the dividing of gospels.

Is it because they contradict each other?

I can only assume you mean Paul's book and Acts vs all the rest.

But I know of no church that has ever taught this. It is either you accept the whole book as the Universal doctrine it was created as or you are a heretic by definition. The churches have ways of reconciling the contradictions but none of them involve separating the New Testament. In fact they even attached the Old Testament and made it one. And they will quote from it to enforce doctrines that are convenient and ignore the ones that aren't. But they don't separate anything.

And who gets what gospel?

Is it a racial thing like Jews with the 12 and James and the goyim nations follow Paul?

If so that is nonsense because Peter was a great converter of the Romans and Judeans equally throughout the empire. His chosen successor was Clement of Rome who did become the head of Church and was adamant about honoring the remnants of the Jerusalem church as the mother church and uniting the two as one and never advocated racial differentiation between races following different books, rules.

Do you follow the 4 gospels during the week and the epistles, Acts and Revelation on the weekends?

Does dividing the gospel apply to the Eastern, Greek, Armenian and Syrian Orthodox churches?

I know Messianic Jews and they do not divided the gospel and follow every word of the New Testament equally. They use a Hebrew language Bible sometimes but other than that differ none from other Baptizing Bible believing born again Christian churches.

I studied for years with a devout Christian fellowship that studies the Bible daily for years and I have never heard of dividing the gospels.

Point being I know what the Bible says so answer in your own words so I can understand what you're thinking and mean by dividing the gospel because I know it doesn't say that. If you have any references just give me the chapter and verse and I will read it. That way you don't just post a bunch of quotes and no explanation.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well you use the Three D's just like Gnosis did. Dismiss, Distract and Demean. I recognise the 3 D's and you practice such.

I just showed you the truth from God's preserved word's and you go off in another direction that is what agents of disinformation do. And even if you are not Gnosisis faith reincarnated under your current ATS account you do exactly as he did so you are one of the many who came here under the premiss to do just that, spread disinformation about Paul and 2/3rds of the NT.

Elijah appeared in glory with Christ on the mount, therefore he was changed, he did not die, he was changed just like believers under the Gospel of the Grace of God will be changed who are alive and remain when he comes for his body.

Jesus my Lord, my Saviour and my God as my witness knows the truth I speak. You fail to see because you have no sight, for the light that is in you is darkness, so great is that darkness that you will follow it to your own destruction.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join