It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela effect could mean you're in the past or future.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hahaha.of course their is a lot of rubbishy going around, a lot of wild theories and so on, but maybe some are true.
You really have no more 'proof' of your theories than anyone else. You could be right about Vader never saying"Luke" but it is not the most outlandish thing he could have said in that dialogue is it? I mean, it DOES fit. If he had said, "Now then, old son, I am your father." We would all smell a rat.
I don't mean to be argumentative, but every thread has people who are so confident and sure of their theories, usually theories that don't have a shred of paranormal (etc) about them. Yes, I want to think there is more out there, but I also accept there may not be, but people like to discuss all sorts of theories, not just everyday ones.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I feel i need to say something that i have mentioned on this site,lost in some thread quite a while,maybe years ago.

Now,about this whole Mandela effect thing being related to dimensional shifts/overlap/timeline changes etc..i just do not know about that. But i had an experience once that made me wonder again,about the nature of reality and dimensions etc.

I used to do,some years ago,around 2012, a lot of meditating out in nature,my own meditation that i myself devised,it was an "interactive" meditation,interactive with nature,the sunshine,the wind,the trees+leaves and Their interaction. Also,not aided and abetted by waccy baccy,or any hallucinogenic substances,just me and my mind and perception. This meditation was done with my eyes closed. After a bit,i would invariably start seeing symbols on the "screen" of my closed eyelids.

I would start taking a notebook and pen outside,and after a time pause to open my eyes and draw these symbols.The symbols were usually black or dark navy blue on my eyelid screens,but one specific symbols was throbbing and pulsating and bright postbox red. On the day i got that one,i had to go into town later,to get get catfood and one or 2 things. Well my husband was driving.

As we reached a certain point in town,i distinctly remember we had just passed the vet's surgery-that red throbbing symbol suddenly popped into the forefront of my mind. And suddenly something happened,it was like reality "shifted" somewhat. Like in those old sepia photo's where everything is rather dull and faded,but some colours would be wildly accentuated,eg a woman with red lips and a rose in her hair-everything would be mutely coloured and washed out-looking,except the bright red of the lips and the rose.

That was how the world became,everything that was red stood out like in those old photo's-and the rest of the world was muted colours,almost bleak. I didn't know what to say,i was so gobsmacked by this,and was just sitting there in the passenger seat wondering what the hell was going on. We got to the supermarket parking lot,i recall it was a cold windy day,and i got out to go and get the catfood and the one or 2 groceries we needed.Everything felt "off" and strange,but the people looked normal,i recall 2 sweet old ladies smiling at me as i walked to the entrance.But there was something strange about them too,that i could not put my finger on.Everything felt strange and off,like a dream almost.

The moment i got inside,i felt my head being drawn to turn to the right,where the row of cashiers are.Why,i had no idea,but it was like my head just turned by itself. And across the long row of cashiers,my eyes found the face of a young man. Like a guided missile homing in,i saw nothing except just him. A young black man with beautiful large almond shaped eyes. He returned my gaze.

I made my way to the catfood section,gathered the other items i needed and decided to go to the cashier's till where he was packing the customers' groceries. When i took my bag from him,he looked right into my eyes,and i into his. I got a strange feeling,like a message "We are here"

The thing IS: That supermarket had at that time Never employed male grocery packers,not for years after, and until very recently,you would Never find a male packer. Even now it is unusual,you only see a male packing groceries maybe once every 2 months.And ALL personnel HAVE to wear the store uniform at all times -this young man with the lovely eyes was wearing civvies. I have never since seen an employee of theirs at work in civvies-and i Never saw that nice young man again,in 4 years-and we go to that supermarket Regularly,a few times a week.

When i got outside the feeling of strangeness was still there,and the old photo quality of the world,with only the red wildly bright and accentuated. We drove home,and only once we got out of the town and back into the Bush,did things start returning to normal. I was feeling tired and a teensly bit light headed by this time.

What happened,i don't know,but it felt to me anyway,like the world shifted in some way,for a while anyway.I shall never forget that,it was one of the most high-strange things i ever experienced.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Any letter changed in a word affects the meaning. Any death of a person affects others. Anything that changes in the past affects present reality up to the future.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Any letter changed in a word affects the meaning. Any death of a person affects others. Anything that changes in the past affects present reality up to the future.

The scary thing is someone gave you a star for that.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have only one thing to question with this timeline stuff... and that is, this only seems to have occured since the world wide web appeared. Never before did people question as much as they are now.

The internet has millions of people all posting what they remember in sync and each account is relatively different from another. So is it the Internet or is it just that people have become 'aware' where they once would never have deeply and sincerely taken much thought about such things?

I'll sit back, watch and wait for the Sleuthing to begin.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thanks but stars aren't message as I see them above and not below

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere that even disney made used both mirror, mirror and magic mirror in saparate versions of the story.
then again, maybe those of use who remember mirror, mirror are the readers among us!

Once upon a time in midwinter, when the snowflakes were falling like feathers from heaven, a queen sat sewing at her window, which had a frame of black ebony wood. As she sewed she looked up at the snow and pricked her finger with her needle. Three drops of blood fell into the snow. The red on the white looked so beautiful that she thought to herself, "If only I had a child as white as snow, as red as blood, and as black as the wood in this frame."

Soon afterward she had a little daughter who was as white as snow, as red as blood, and as black as ebony wood, and therefore they called her Little Snow-White. And as soon as the child was born, the queen died.

A year later the king took himself another wife. She was a beautiful woman, but she was proud and arrogant, and she could not stand it if anyone might surpass her in beauty. She had a magic mirror. Every morning she stood before it, looked at herself, and said:

Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
Who in this land is fairest of all?

www.pitt.edu...

and, can anyone remember Looking-glass, looking-glass??

Soon after that she had a little daughter, who was as white as snow, and as red as blood, and her hair was as black as ebony, and she was therefore called little Snow White. And when the child was born, the queen died.

After a year had passed the king took to himself another wife. She was a beautiful woman, but proud and haughty, and she could not bear that anyone else chould surpass her in beauty. She had a wonderful looking-glass, and when she stood in front of it and looked at herself in it, and said,

"Looking-glass, looking-glass, on the wall,
Who in this land is the fairest of all?"

germanstories.vcu.edu...

as far as Mandela, I am one of the ones who remember him dying while I was in either high school or junior high...

went years believing that he was dead, only to find out that he was alive.

but the mirror mirror bit is just a matter of which version stood out in your mind the most as a child. heck I probably heard the magic mirror bit a few times and my mind just dismissed it as wrong because I read the story long before I seen any of the disney movies... and it was mirror mirror.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Satan Jehovah Zion Sion are all false constructs...
We are living under the rule of the Demiurgos

gnosis.org...

One of the aeonial beings who bears the name Sophia (“Wisdom”) is of great importance to the Gnostic world view. In the course of her journeyings, Sophia came to emanate from her own being a flawed consciousness, a being who became the creator of the material and psychic cosmos, all of which he created in the image of his own flaw. This being, unaware of his origins, imagined himself to be the ultimate and absolute God. Since he took the already existing divine essence and fashioned it into various forms, he is also called the Demiurgos or “half-maker” There is an authentic half, a true deific component within creation, but it is not recognized by the half-maker and by his cosmic minions, the Archons or “rulers”

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

After his son became flesh they all perished in Revelation. That was the end of all polytheism

You say they vanished, I say they are around. BTW monotheism came about during 800 BCE in Israel.

And whats up with mixing metaphors, when the son became flesh *(supposedly a historical event) with revelations (dreams and visions)
At least you should be consistent.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join