It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview With Dr. Ronald Shimschuck

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
No I don't what? a reply to: In4ormant

Understand obviously

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There was a time when skunk works was a place you could sit and read some really engaging accounts and theories of high strangeness. Now you get flamed and demeaned.

Skunk Works is dead. We might as well pack up every conspiracy based aspect of this site.

😕👎

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
There was a time when skunk works was a place you could sit and read some really engaging accounts and theories of high strangeness. Now you get flamed and demeaned.

Skunk Works is dead. We might as well pack up every conspiracy based aspect of this site.

😕👎

Well, they weren't always able to be debunked by a fifth grader within 3 minutes either. Hard to debate something my 10 year old calls b.s. on before I can start typing.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How many times has an Astromomer or NASA come out and said they are looking for it, they have found it, or are starting another program in attempt to find it? You don't keep looking for something if you know it doesn't exist and we have spent a large sum of money looking for it. Why? Why keep looking, why keep bringing it up? Simple, evidence says SOMETHING should be there, so they look till they find it. So Champ this search has been going on long before Chemtrails ever came about. Move along? In my own thread? Didn't I already say that back on page one?!

Clouds have never blocked your view of the sky? You can see through clouds? How about something dimmer than the Sun but very close to it and behind it? Can you still see it? Speed readers and supervision abound... I will never be able to compete! a reply to: In4ormant

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How many times has an Astromomer or NASA come out and said they are looking for it, they have found it, or are starting another program in attempt to find it? You don't keep looking for something if you know it doesn't exist and we have spent a large sum of money looking for it. Why? Why keep looking, why keep bringing it up? Simple, evidence says SOMETHING should be there, so they look till they find it. So Champ this search has been going on long before Chemtrails ever came about. Move along? In my own thread? Didn't I already say that back on page one?!

Clouds have never blocked your view of the sky? You can see through clouds? How about something dimmer than the Sun but very close to it and behind it? Can you still see it? Speed readers and supervision abound... I will never be able to compete! a reply to: In4ormant

Why are we supposedly spending all this money to find what people already know about? Double talk there.

Clouds are far more abundant than whatever you think is coming out of these airplanes you suggest, yet we still somehow look out into space. If a few imaginary Chemtrails could bring ground based telescopes to a halt and block out an entire solar system, then how would we ever get past clouds?

Your logic is so flawed.

edit on 20-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Simple, evidence says SOMETHING should be there,

Please show any evidence at all that "Nibiru" exists.... remember, no astronomer has ever seen it, it does not effect the orbits of the planets, and it must be very close.... we can show evidence of planets around stars light years away, yet no one is able to see a very close planet?

How about something dimmer than the Sun but very close to it and behind it

If it is always behind the sun please stop and think about the orbit it must be making, esppecially as youj claim it is getting closer!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

Well said.

2nd line.

link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: wastedown

It ALL boils down to what YOU believe.. the rest of Us can pee up a rope. I figure I'd score well on the "not giving up the ship" and using another sad pun "not bailing" while trying to serve "the other Me".. I think they call if "Faith" and most places try to charge $$$ for "it"...

Remember what You typed about "Law of Attraction" and remember where there is "information" there is also "dis-information" I believe the kids call this "snip in, snip out" and the more nefarious the item, the more dis-info is applied..

When someone types "Google® is Your friend" These people are lying to You. Now You have to KNOW that Google® is nothing but an informational seine and they now "knead the news" massaging it as it is devoured by folks that don't have a library card..

Now if something like this goes down, how many folks will get on their cell phone whilst they crap their pants and all they'll get is a busy tone, it is at THAT EXACT time is when the real snip hits the fan. I don't have a cell phone so maybe I'll just slide on by?? and then be the ONLY guy at Thee Olde Folks Humble Abode that doesn't have brain cancer but I still crap My pants because it is FUN to doo ... fecal matter occurs

You been drinking boss?

link   
This instance seems rank b.s. ... but this is a serious hoax that has snared some (usually) smart cookies, like a loved one in my extended family who is not usually drawn into these things and has a veeery solid science background (just not in astrophysics)... and they are now melting down, stopping their business and stocking up for the coming "catastrophes" despite my best debunking/investigations...

it's a perfect storm of random, valid data points ... like the planet X pretty much recently cemented, comments from Queen and Pope that 2015 was "our last xmas" taken out of context and then a huge dose of hoax vids on Yourube by urgent Christians convinced the last days are upon us.

And admittedly, those data points are in the hundreds and a mix of real and almost... like the seed vaults, govt offices moving from d.c. to Denver, Vatican scope in AZ, alleged leaked pics of an incoming system from the South Pole, death of Harrington, blah, blah... and while I've been trying to talk him down, I have to admit his argument is stronger than I first thought, but then I've always wondered if our planet was exposed to cyclic smashing even before I ever heard of Sitchen (who did fake it, guys... really study that one and he likely got the idea from the same stuff I read)... but this has taken hold for some reason...

and these folks are saying there are some huge holographic projectors set up to hide this thing... and I had to throw up my hands and forget my attempts to save my family member from frenzied worry as I couldn't disprove that... who could?!

But these things have real world effects, and hoaxes suck and we shouldn't make fun of the deficient, anyway, and in a perfect world, info of such import should be vetted before people panic, poison their families and run amok... sad.

Not to say the world couldn't end tomorrow, 'cause it could, but do these folks really think all the myriad people in positions where they'd know about a massive movement of govt and bigwigs would/could keep this quiet? There aren't that many psychopaths out there!

edit on 5/20/2016 by Baddogma because: edit for grammar

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Boy, where's Phage when you need him

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Perhaps my response was a bit ------- abrasive. My apologies for that.

However, this magical invisible planet theory is just as off the wall as the "9/11 holograms" hocus-pocus.

When I state facts such as "Such a large planet would cause massive gravitational effects if it were so close" - or "Amateur telescopes would see such a large object" ---------such statements do not need a scientific citation. It is general accepted knowledge. If I told you not to put your hand on the stove because you would burn your hand - would you believe me? Or would you ask to see my scientific credentials for coming to such a conclusion? Such a response on your part is not debating a fact, or contributing positively to the purpose of a discussion forum. It simply equates to "I'm not going to listen to anything by anyone, unless they are actively agreeing with me". And the motto of this site is???

No magical mist can make one planet sized object invisible - whilst leaving others perfectly visible. Such mist must have incredible range to ALSO cause our orbiting telescopes to also "not see" it.

Nibiru is not going to cause any cataclysmic events. Why? Because it doesn't exist. Such a large body in our solar system would not continually go undetected. Especially when there are thousands of professional and amateur astronomers with scopes pointed to the sky 24/7. And again, not to mention those scopes outside our own planetary realm (where such a "cloaking" excuse would not apply).

Earthquakes and other natural events would be amplified 10000X anything we have ever seen before on this planet. A few % increase in occurrence from the norm (as it is, today) is nowhere near what such a massive planetary object would cause - at the distance in which it supposedly is today. We would be talking about earthquakes that would break continents into multiple pieces, and tidal waves and tsunami's MILES HIGH.

Perhaps these events ARE occurring? But the general public aren't able to sense them - due to the same cloaking technology they are using to hide nibiru from us??? Wait a minute.............. !

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I didn't say that is where it is I asked if you could see it if it was, again you just dodge it. And as far as perturbed actions of orbits is what started the search to begin with, that horse has been beat to death. If I had a pic or video of God saying it's real you would not believe it and here we are back at belief. You could provide data from a satellite that you could never actually prove is even there. That data could be interpreted into an image or some other sort of usable information. You cannot provide any real proof that any planet has ever been found. No photo exisists anywhere of a planet outside our solar system. No "space images" are actual photos, all are interpretations of data.

Why would astronomers be still searching for something everyone knows does not exist?a reply to: hellobruce

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

Your forgetting that it's not just nibiru, it's the entire solar system and its gravitational effects that are going to intersect us.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

You are kidding, right?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I didn't say that is where it is I asked if you could see it if it was, again you just dodge it. And as far as perturbed actions of orbits is what started the search to begin with, that horse has been beat to death. If I had a pic or video of God saying it's real you would not believe it and here we are back at belief. You could provide data from a satellite that you could never actually prove is even there. That data could be interpreted into an image or some other sort of usable information. You cannot provide any real proof that any planet has ever been found. No photo exisists anywhere of a planet outside our solar system. No "space images" are actual photos, all are interpretations of data.

Why would astronomers be still searching for something everyone knows does not exist?a reply to: hellobruce

So now all the satellites are fake as well as the data they record? Lemme get another glass of wine. I don't have anything to do tonight, this might be fun.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I didn't say that is where it is I asked if you could see it if it was,

The fact that you thought something getting closer to the earth could be "hiding" behind the sun shows you have no clue at all of orbital mechanics (just like everyone else who believes in "Nibiru"!

You could provide data from a satellite that you could never actually prove is even there.

Apart from actually looking at it and seeing it, or pointing a antenna at it and receiving the signal from it....

You cannot provide any real proof that any planet has ever been found.

Apart from going outside and looking at it.... calculating its orbit and pointing a telescope at where it should be and finding it you mean!

Why would astronomers be still searching for something everyone knows does not exist?

If it was as close as you claim it would be seen whilst they are looking for other things.... You really do not know much about astronomy or astronomers, do you!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
To all the scoffers: it'll be going down, but it's not Nibiru Planet X, or whatever you want to call it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here's another article. This guy is one of the smartest men on the planet! MIT,NASA etc. Should be easy to verify this savant.

www.someonesbones.com...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
To all the scoffers: it'll be going down, but it's not Nibiru Planet X, or whatever you want to call it.

Yes, at some undetermined point in the future it will go down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join