It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Pyramid City Discovered Near Cuba

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: Marduk

nice example for the lines. It is a good argument!
But was aware of this location and a bit how they are made from vulcan eruption.

well it may be that is also the case with other locations.

But if this is not, than another good explanation should be made, not just that it is natural.
Things which are underwater are never in straight lines.
Water is chipping away the rock in rounder manner, that is simple logic.
Just go to the river and look at the stones.

I don't know what you are basing your argument on
These are some of the rocks from the bridge

See any straight lines ?

This is a google earth image of the bridge

again, any straight lines ?

You seem to have researched this from a fringe website, maybe start looking at what you can learn from geology websites where the person putting forward the claim isn't directly making money from you...

Wikipedia claims

Adam's Bridge (Tamil: ātām pālam), also known as Rama's Bridge or Rama Setu (Tamil: Irāmar pālam, Sanskrit: rāmasetu),[1] is a chain of limestone shoals, between Pamban Island, also known as Rameswaram Island, off the south-eastern coast of Tamil Nadu, India, and Mannar Island,

So Wikipedia must be part of the conspiracy. lol

edit on 21-5-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

its okey...
i don't have to proof anything to anyone, I was just expressing my opinion and I will leave it at that and finish our pleasant chat.

anyone can take from it what they want and do their own research to make their own conclusions and not just repeat conclusions made by others for them on very shaky grounds.

btw. second video about the bridge is not about Graham but about indian research, you should check it out and see what you think about it...

I believe I have said many other locations...don't put words in my mouth, I never said about straight lines in relation to the bridge!

edit on 1463852537542May425423116 by UniFinity because: -> well i did not say "many", after I reread... : )

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Recorded Written History only has been around for like 8,000+ years

5000 years

yet MODERN Man ( as what we are NOW ) has been on this Planet for about 250,000+ years

200,000 years

The area around CUBA could of been like like Doggerland in a sense

To take the Caribbean back to dry land you would have to drain the Atlantic and the Pacific, so no, its nothing like Doggerland..

Besides, shoreline data proves that the area was submerged 6000 years ago by rising sea levels.

Really, start with the evidence, you have some regular shaped rocks that is all, no city, no lost civilisation, just some rocks which only pseudo historians find significant. How are some rocks a lost city, who is making this stuff up

LOL ohh Marduk..

do you need a History lessen ...

Yes I said 8,000 years ! 5,000 years before the so called Christ !

check out

Jiahu symbols
en.wikipedia.org...

Jiahu symbols (Chinese: 賈湖契刻符號; pinyin: Jiǎhú qìkè fúhào) refer to the 16 distinct markings on prehistoric artifacts found in Jiahu, a neolithic Peiligang culture site found in Henan, China, and excavated in 1999. The Jiahu site dates to 6600 BC. The archaeologists who made the original finds believed the markings to be similar in form to some characters used in the much later oracle bone script (e.g. similar markings of 目 "eye", 日 "sun; day"), but most doubt that the markings represent systematic writing.[1]

Vinča symbols
en.wikipedia.org...

The Vinča symbols, sometimes called the Vinča signs, Vinča script, Vinča-Turdaș script, Old European script, etc., are a set of symbols found on Neolithic era (6th to 5th millennia BCE) artifacts from the Vinča culture of Central Europe and Southeastern Europe.

well i guess you dont know about this

Tărtăria tablets
en.wikipedia.org...

The Tărtăria tablets are three tablets, discovered in 1961 by archaeologist Nicolae Vlassa at a Neolithic site in the village of Tărtăria (about 30 km (19 mi) from Alba Iulia), in Romania.[1] The tablets, dated to around 5300 BC,[2] bear incised symbols—the Vinča symbols—and have been the subject of considerable controversy among archaeologists, some of whom claim that the symbols represent the earliest known form of writing in the world.

200,000 years ?

Hmm I beg to Differ! you may want to argue with NYTimes and other similar sites !

Baffling 400,000-Year-Old Clue to Human Origins
www.nytimes.com...

Doggerland decreased within the multiple ice ages!! in time ..

but modern man cross it 18,000 years ago..

To take the Caribbean back to dry land you would have to drain the Atlantic and the Pacific, so no, its nothing like Doggerland..

Yeah OK LOL!!

Cuba Navel Map
4.bp.blogspot.com...

See that Light Blue !! It Possible that was Land before the Ice Ages

and from NOAA !! Seeing Cuba is like 90s+ Miles away from Florida ...

Sea Level Rise on the Inner Continental Shelf of the West Coast of Florida

J. M. Adovasio
C. Andrew Hemmings
Expedition Principal Investigators
Mercyhurst University

20,000 Years of Transition It took over 20,000 years for the sea to transition from the LGM shoreline up to the modern coast of Florida. As ocean water covered the ancient landscape from about 26,000 to 5,000 years ago, several distinct and profound changes occurred simultaneously: the landmass of Florida became greatly reduced with significant changes to the contours of the state’s coastlines;

oceanexplorer.noaa.gov...

As Science Tells of North America Once had Glaciers as High as 1 to 2 Miles
and recessed into the sea during time ..

Laurentide Ice Sheet
en.wikipedia.org...

The Laurentide Ice Sheet was a massive sheet of ice that covered millions of square miles, including most of Canada and a large portion of the northern United States, multiple times during Quaternary glacial epochs. It last covered most of northern North America between c. 95,000 and c. 20,000 years before the present day. At times, its southern margin included the modern sites of New York City and Chicago, and then followed quite precisely the present course of the Missouri River up to the northern slopes of the Cypress Hills, beyond which it merged with the Cordilleran Ice Sheet. The ice coverage extended approximately as far south as 38 degrees latitude in the mid-continent

Wisconsin glaciation
en.wikipedia.org...

Glacial history of Minnesota
en.wikipedia.org...
So Marduk were did you think were that Water Went ?

but with all this Marduk..

if those are actual made Structures in underwater cuba ... it would be at least 12 to 20,000+ years old..
and I can accept that ... seeing that we have a 11,00 advance site that cant be denied!
Göbekli Tepe... not bad for builders , when at time when they were thought to be in Animals Skins and
getting out of the Cave stage ... and barely getting closer to the Bronze Stage ..

Göbekli Tepe
en.wikipedia.org...

Göbekli Tepe (pronounced [ɟøbekˈli teˈpe],[2] "Potbelly Hill"[3]) is an archaeological site at the top of a mountain ridge in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of modern-day Turkey, approximately 12 km (7 mi) northeast of the city of Şanlıurfa. The tell has a height of 15 m (49 ft) and is about 300 m (984 ft) in diameter.[4] It is approximately 760 m (2,493 ft) above sea level. The tell includes two phases of ritual use dating back to the 10th – 8th millennium BCE. During the first phase, pre-pottery Neolithic A (PPNA), circles of massive T-shaped stone pillars were erected. More than 200 pillars in about 20 circles are currently known through geophysical surveys. Each pillar has a height of up to 6 m (20 ft) and a weight of up to 20 tons. They are fitted into sockets that were hewn out of the bedrock.[5] In the second phase, Pre-Pottery Neolithic B (PPNB), the erected pillars are smaller and stood in rectangular rooms with floors of polished lime. The site was abandoned after the PPNB-period. Younger structures date to classical times. The purpose of the structures is not yet clear. It was excavated by a German archaeological team under the direction of Klaus Schmidt from 1996 until his death in 2014; Schmidt believed that they had been early neolithic sanctuaries.

Hmm T Shape .. Erected 20 foot and up to 20 tons and 200 of them in 20 circles ? Fitted into Sockets ( interlinking ) and hewn out of bed Rock! and Polished Lime floors! , 11,000 years Ago!!! Pretty Cool for Modern man just coming out of the Caveman Stage.. EH??

edit on 62016SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago5141 by Wolfenz because: Glaicial Links and little more writing

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
LOL!!!

Even National Geographic is Talking about it !!!!! back in 2002

New Underwater Finds Raise Questions About Flood Myths
Brian Handwerk
for National Geographic News
May 28, 2002
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Cuba's Sunken City Deep in the waters of Cabo de San Antonio, off Cuba's coast, researchers are exploring unusual formations of smooth blocks, crests, and geometric shapes. The Canadian exploration company that discovered the formations, Advanced Digital Communications, has suggested that they could be the buildings and monuments of an early, unknown American civilization. Many scientists are skeptical of any theory that might tempt people to draw a parallel with the fabled lost city of Atlantis. Geologist Manuel Iturralde, however, has stressed the need for an open mind while investigations of the site continue. "These are extremely peculiar structures, and they have captured our imagination," said Iturralde, who is director of research at Cuba's Natural History Museum. Iturralde has studied countless underwater formations over the years, but said, "If I had to explain this geologically, I would have a hard time."

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Marduk will be back,he most likely checking Wikipedia for the truth. 3....2....1...and

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Marduk will be back,he most likely checking Wikipedia for the truth. 3....2....1...and

OL WIKI!!

Quick and Easy.. but I Try to place Legit Sites .. ones.. that are Official ..

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

You said recorded written history and then gave some examples of scripts which have never been translated, which screws up your definition, the requirement for recorded written history is that it can be read and that a narrative account can be made from it.

The earliest chronologies date back to the two earliest civilizations: the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia and the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt[3] which emerged independently of each other from roughly 3500 B.C. Earliest recorded history, which varies greatly in quality and reliability, deals with Pharaohs and their reigns, made by ancient Egyptians

en.wikipedia.org...
Of course, I wouldn't expect you to understand the terms that you are using incorrectly, that just wouldn't be you would it

originally posted by: WolfenzHmm T Shape .. Erected 20 foot and up to 20 tons and 200 of them in 20 circles ? Fitted into Sockets ( interlinking ) and hewn out of bed Rock! and Polished Lime floors! , 11,000 years Ago!!! Pretty Cool for Modern man just coming out of the Caveman Stage.. EH??

Yes, amazing, especially as there is no such thing as "a caveman stage" and you should probably go google Lithic again, I don't think you got it yet

edit on 22-5-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

LOL!!!

Brian Handwerk
May 28, 2002

Cuba's Sunken City Deep in the waters of Cabo de San Antonio, off Cuba's coast, researchers are exploring unusual formations of smooth blocks, crests, and geometric shapes. The Canadian exploration company that discovered the formations, Advanced Digital Communications, has suggested that they could be the buildings and monuments of an early, unknown American civilization. Many scientists are skeptical of any theory that might tempt people to draw a parallel with the fabled lost city of Atlantis. Geologist Manuel Iturralde, however, has stressed the need for an open mind while investigations of the site continue. "These are extremely peculiar structures, and they have captured our imagination," said Iturralde, who is director of research at Cuba's Natural History Museum. Iturralde has studied countless underwater formations over the years, but said, "If I had to explain this geologically, I would have a hard time."

And NatGeo stopped talking about it when they actually took a look at the evidence.

NatGeo is the reason this story is a fringe favorite. They were a major part of the story from the very beginning.

"Even National Geographic is talking about it."
Ha. That;'s the only reason anyone ever heard of it - NatGeo in 2002.

Harte

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Theres a good article here with all the real details
badarchaeology.wordpress.com...

So, what happened to the story?

Although some conspiracy theorists have suggested that either Paulina Zelitsky’s findings from 2004 or 2005 were suppressed by Teh Military or she was prevented from returning to the site, again by Teh Military, in reality, the story simply went cold. Despite initial enthusiasm in some quarters, including from the Cuban marine geologist Manuel Iturralde-Vinent, experts were not convinced that Paulina Zelitsky had really discovered a sunken city. Zelitsky continues to work as an oceanographic engineer based in Ontario (Canada) and has not announced any plans since 2004 to return to the site. Although some may see this as evidence that she has been warned off it, it is more likely that she has been unable to persuade anyone to finance an expedition in search of something that in all likelihood doesn’t exist.

The story was given a new lease of life thanks to its exposure in Ancient Aliens, but no new information about it has emerged. After the initial flurry of excitement, once scientists began to look critically at the data, especially the sonar images, the story could be seen to be nothing more than hype. For anyone outside the small band of “alternative researchers” and New Age true believers, the story simply died for lack of evidence. But when did a lack of evidence ever stop woo-woos making unsupported claims?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
i love posts like this one of the reasons i joind ats my intrest in ancient civalisations im a firm believer that there was a advanced society that thrived before the last iceage wiped out by a cataclysmic flood or event although id like to believe the atlantis myth is real we are finding more and more sites each year that are pushing back our earlier thoughts on the ages of modern man i believe the egypt pyramids are a lot older than archeologists believe aswell

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You said recorded written history and then gave some examples of scripts which have never been translated, which screws up your definition, the requirement for recorded written history is that it can be read and that a narrative account can be made from it.

The earliest chronologies date back to the two earliest civilizations: the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia and the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt[3] which emerged independently of each other from roughly 3500 B.C. Earliest recorded history, which varies greatly in quality and reliability, deals with Pharaohs and their reigns, made by ancient Egyptians

en.wikipedia.org...
Of course, I wouldn't expect you to understand the terms that you are using incorrectly, that just wouldn't be you would it

originally posted by: WolfenzHmm T Shape .. Erected 20 foot and up to 20 tons and 200 of them in 20 circles ? Fitted into Sockets ( interlinking ) and hewn out of bed Rock! and Polished Lime floors! , 11,000 years Ago!!! Pretty Cool for Modern man just coming out of the Caveman Stage.. EH??

Yes, amazing, especially as there is no such thing as "a caveman stage" and you should probably go google Lithic again, I don't think you got it yet

Yeah.. Record History ! it exist does it NOT !! just it has not be deciphered! LOL !! WOW!!
if you want to get Technical, petraglyphs once that date back the last Ice Age are not just some scriblings
you have nice define paintings in the caves of France that are around 40,000 years old!!! you have a Figurine found in Germany with a Lion Head that from a Mammoth Bone that is dated 40,000 plus .. and then you have the Mother of Venus all over the place of being that OLD!! ... your Definition ok of what recorded History .. Sumerian Text and Scripts , Cuneiform, & Mayan Glyphs was NOT Deciphered completely until the 20th Century either.. How about that one ...

The Earliest Sumerian Recording Supposedly is the Kings List which Most Throw in the Hoax Bin..

Using Egyptian as the Earliest Recorded History ? and WIKI ?? Seriously... yeah Earliest as in the most well known
Deciphered thanks to the Rosetta Stone ... Thanks to the French Thank goodness Napoleon didn't smash it!!
or we all been screwed! or maybe not ...

WTF!!

no such thing as Caveman Stage ? Metaphor Much ? OK ok you got me!!
Stone Age! Paleolithic from like 3 mill to 10,00 BC

yeah yeah Paleo ,NEO, MESO,

and you must be mistaking me for someone else when you say Google Lithic ..

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ukgaz i believe the egypt pyramids are a lot older than archeologists believe aswell

Why

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yeah.. Record History ! it exist does it NOT !! just it has not be deciphered! LOL !! WOW!!

if you want to get Technical, petraglyphs once that date back the last Ice Age are not just some scriblings
you have nice define paintings in the caves of France that are around 40,000 years old!!! you have a Figurine found in Germany with a Lion Head that from a Mammoth Bone that is dated 40,000 plus .. and then you have the Mother of Venus all over the place of being that OLD!! ... your Definition ok of what recorded History .. Sumerian Text and Scripts , Cuneiform, & Mayan Glyphs was NOT Deciphered completely until the 20th Century either.. How about that one ...

The Earliest Sumerian Recording Supposedly is the Kings List which Most Throw in the Hoax Bin..

Using Egyptian as the Earliest Recorded History ? and WIKI ?? Seriously... yeah Earliest as in the most well known
Deciphered thanks to the Rosetta Stone ... Thanks to the French Thank goodness Napoleon didn't smash it!!
or we all been screwed! or maybe not ... :

I guess you don't understand the term "Technical either"
The term "recorded history" is defined as writing which can be used to create a narrative
Nothing you have presented here fits that at all.
When you are using a term which has an existing definition, you cannot decide yourself to ignore that, the fact that you have twice now just makes you look unhinged...

oh btw, the Sumerian king list is actually Babylonian and no one has ever thrown it in the hoax bin, are you making this up as you go along ?
in your next post, do you think it would be possible for you to get at least one thing correct ?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

LOL!!!

Brian Handwerk
May 28, 2002

And NatGeo stopped talking about it when they actually took a look at the evidence.

NatGeo is the reason this story is a fringe favorite. They were a major part of the story from the very beginning.

"Even National Geographic is talking about it."
Ha. That;'s the only reason anyone ever heard of it - NatGeo in 2002.

Harte

Yeah I knew about this .. when they Stopped mentioning about it ...

Unlike TED talks , NAT GEO didnt really much explain WHY!

and its still on the NAT-GEO Site and not taken off! if even themselves think its nothing think about ..

just maybe NAT GEO among Other are just Sitting on the Fence ,,
Waiting till an Official Team to see what is actually down there more less There Own Team Funding Perhaps..
but then back in 2001 there were Problems with CUBA and USA which isnt much of a Issue Now..

So I guess we just have to Wait and See ! unless your a Multi Millionaire and do the Search yourself ..

OHH GOD!! NBC NEWS Seriously ?? I wonder if they Shut up about this too!!

Lost city of Atlantis believed found off Spain
www.nbcnews.com...

well ill post this here ( Still looking at it )

Update on the Underwater City off the Coast of Cuba.
Translated from Diario de Yucatan ^ | Translated from Diario de Yucatan, July 10, 2005. | By Hernán Casares Camera
www.freerepublic.com...

So Apparently ( so far that i Read ) that NAT - GEO ,, DID Fund .. for the Search , and what became of it ?

interesting ..

At that time, the apparatus was only able to make superficial dives, although the scientists managed to film a pyramid of almost 35 meters height (approx 115 feet) and to extract stones embedded with animal fossils incapable of living at a depth of 700 meters.(2,300 feet)

Paulina Zelitsky has been steadfast in her theory of the collapse of the city as a result of a powerful earthquake more than 12,000 years ago .

Paulina Zelitsky? need to Look her up!

ohh yeah nice site about the team, of the Team
Interview with DR Weinzwieg
www.morien-institute.org...

Page 2
www.morien-institute.org...

from the Site Above

from what i think, he is looking at ( on the Screen )
could be..

This ! or some thing close to it

and if it is, it doesn't look Natural to say the least

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Interesting claim, are you qualified to decipher side scan sonar images ?

I'm hoping that you realise that Paula Zelinksy went back in 2002 and 2004 and was invited to do her scanning by the Cuban government and was supposed to be looking for shipwrecks, so these repeated claims of "embargo" are a bit meaningless. She found nothing on her return visits. Probably because there wasn't anything there to start with and the Morien institute page (fringe source) hasn't been updated for 14 years.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm hoping that you realize that Paula Zelinksy went back in 2002 and 2004 and was invited to do her scanning by the Cuban government and was supposed to be looking for shipwrecks, so these repeated claims of "embargo" are a bit meaningless. She found nothing on her return visits. Probably because there wasn't anything there to start with and the Morien institute page (fringe source) hasn't been updated for 14 years.

Qualified ? LOL Common Sence should tell you.. well ive seen same type of images of old WW2 U boats and Ships ..
and to ME it does not Look like a Natural Formation ! to me .. looks like a Side Angle shot .. to much geometry to be natural ... Who knows it all Guess work till we find out ..

HA either found Nothing or Gagged to Silence.. Hushed UP.. I may have to Email her .. and see if she can tell me if she refuses to commit... well.. there is your answer... did you see the ( free republic 2005 article i posted ) LOL..

yeah of course the Site isn't updated i wonder why hmmm??? well the particular interview..

Seeing the Team was Originally looking for shipwrecks.. you THINK they would Know what the hell they are looking at ?

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago5142 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm hoping that you realize that Paula Zelinksy went back in 2002 and 2004 and was invited to do her scanning by the Cuban government and was supposed to be looking for shipwrecks, so these repeated claims of "embargo" are a bit meaningless. She found nothing on her return visits. Probably because there wasn't anything there to start with and the Morien institute page (fringe source) hasn't been updated for 14 years.

Qualified ? LOL Common Sence should tell you.. well ive seen same type of images of old WW2 U boats and Ships ..
and to ME it does not Look like a Natural Formation ! to me .. looks like a Side Angle shot .. to much geometry to be natural ... Who knows it all Guess work till we find out ..

HA either found Nothing or Gagged to Silence.. Hushed UP.. I may have to Email her .. and see if she can tell me if she refuses to commit... well.. there is your answer... did you see the ( free republic 2005 article i posted ) LOL..

yeah of course the Site isn't updated i wonder why hmmm??? well the particular interview..

Seeing the Team was Originally looking for shipwrecks.. you THINK they would Know what the hell they are looking at ?

If you aren't qualified to decipher side scan sonar then any deliberation you make is meaningless and the opposite of evidence, "belief"

Right, so it seems to boil down to two options
option 1. There is a city there and its been covered up by the dastardly authorities, and we are talking about the US authorities here which must be working hand in hand with the Cuban authorities, yeah, that's realistic
option 2. There is nothing there, which is why there isn't any evidence

So until you actually have some credible evidence, of which there hasn't been any EVER, then option 2 is the only rational choice.

You seem to be belief powered, I would ask you again, look at the total lack of evidence and tell me how it adds up to a city.

I expect if you do contact Paula, you'll find she has a press release denying everything. Take that how you like.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you aren't qualified to decipher side scan sonar then any deliberation you make is meaningless and the opposite of evidence, "belief"

Right, so it seems to boil down to two options
option 1. There is a city there and its been covered up by the dastardly authorities, and we are talking about the US authorities here which must be working hand in hand with the Cuban authorities, yeah, that's realistic
option 2. There is nothing there, which is why there isn't any evidence

So until you actually have some credible evidence, of which there hasn't been any EVER, then option 2 is the only rational choice.

You seem to be belief powered, I would ask you again, look at the total lack of evidence and tell me how it adds up to a city.

I expect if you do contact Paula, you'll find she has a press release denying everything. Take that how you like.

I Know of Underwater Sonars and have Knowledge of GPR'S!! UIT's so it's pretty close..
Meaningless? ! So in your Mind you have to be an expert in order to tell wtf it is !! I guess you have to have 10 years experience looking at Sonar images too for you to be Satisfied...

I tell you what .. get a group of People from all levels and see if they would agree of what i am seeing
or i should i say what I think im seeing .. LOL.. you must be the type that cant use Common Sense ..
So Google Away Pal.. search show me evidence.. that it all a Hoax.. and I Mean LEGIT OFFICAL Sites ..
Media I Tell YA ! ...

I would Assume a Team that Searches Shipwrecks
& Identify what there are looking at on a Sonar / Radar Images for a Living ..

Would Know what it is , and According to them it not no Ship ! nor some
Ocean floor Land Mass .. and they know there is Geometry to the Site ,their Experts
! that have said about the Geometry of these Structures ..

I REPEAT see the 2005 Free Republic Update of the site
www.freerepublic.com...

I see complete Rectangle Objects Equal Distance Apart
and a Building .. and all you see is Rocks! ?

The Image is from The Team

Now where in the Hell is PHAGE and Slayer69 ..

I would like to know what they think about this Image !

Let Bring out the Experts of ATS !

Anyone A SONAR IMAGE EXPERT ?

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago5142 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
right, so you admit you aren't qualified to decipher the image and your best idea is to get a load of other unqualified people to back you up and you're recommending "common sense" as a guide. Well common sense would say that there's no evidence surely.

What passes for science in your world ?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

i believe the egypt pyramids are a lot older than archeologists believe aswell

Why

Cos archaeologists hate old stuff, donchaknow?

All of them are are involved in a mass conspiracy to make stuff look as recent as possible. As we all know that's what brings in the cash money money and the ladezzzz.
edit on 23/5/16 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join