Usama Bin Laden Denies Knowledge Of 9-11

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
www.khilafah.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">WebArchive


The Al-Qa'idah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks

The Al-Qa'idah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according

to Usamah Bin-Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani paper Ummat.

The Al-Qa’idah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according

to Usamah Bin-Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani paper Ummat. Usamah Bin-Ladin went

on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express

gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan’s people to jihad against the West. The

following is the text of an interview conducted by a “special correspondent”, published

Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given. The first

paragraph is Ummat’s introduction.

Kabul: Prominent Arab mojahed [holy warrior] Usamah Bin-Ladin has said that he or his

al-Qa’idah group has nothing to do with the 11 September suicidal attacks in Washington and

New York. He said the US government should find the attackers within the country. In an

exclusive interview with daily “Ummat”, he said these attacks could be the act of those who

are part of the American system and are rebelling against it and working for some other

system. Or, Usamah said, this could be the act of those who want to make the current

century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity.

Or, the American Jews, who are opposed to President Bush ever since the Florida elections,

might be the masterminds of this act. There is also a great possibility of the involvement

of US intelligence agencies, which need billions of dollars worth of funds every year. He

said there is a government within the government in the United States. The secret agencies,

he said, should be asked as to who are behind the attacks. Usamah said support for attack

on Afghanistan was a matter of need for some Muslim countries and compulsion for others.

However, he said, he was thankful to the courageous people of Pakistan who erected a

bulwark before the wrong forces. He added that the Islamic world was attaching great

expectations with Pakistan and, in time of need, “we will protect this bulwark by

sacrificing of lives”. Following is the interview in full detail:

Ummat: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What

do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

Usamah: In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah,

Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who Made the earth as an abode for peace, for

the whole mankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad for our guidance. I am

thankful to The Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my

viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and Momin [true Muslim] people of

Pakistan who refused to believe in lie of the demon. I have already said that I am not

involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to

avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of

innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids

causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden

ever in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every

maltreatment on women, children, and common people of other faiths, particularly the

followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient

to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel. There is also a warning for

those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier

been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya, and Bosnia? Only one conclusion could

be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror

and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti-Islamic power and

it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just

a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is

forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that

the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies [of Muslims].

The US has no friends, nor does it want to keep any because the prerequisite of friendship

is to come to the level of the friend or consider him at par with you. America does not

want to see anyone equal to it. It expects slavery from others. Therefore, other countries

are either its slaves or subordinates. However, our case is different. We have pledged

slavery to God Almighty alone and after this pledge there is no possibility to become the

slave of someone else. If we do that, it will be disregardful to both our Sustainer and his

fellow beings. Most of the world nations upholding their freedom are the religious ones,

which are the enemies of United States, or the latter itself considers them as its enemies.

Or

The countries, which do not agree to become its slaves, such as China, Iran, Libya, Cuba,

Syria, and the former Russia [as received]. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are

not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the

American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American

people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than

what the US government has stated. But the Bush administration does not want the panic to

spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within

itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those

who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a

century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation,

country, or ideology could survive. They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from

India to Serbia. In the US itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped

groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the

American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and

want to avenge him. Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions

of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding

issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that

the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first

started propaganda against Usamah and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the

Bush administration approved a budget of 40bn dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It

will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their

importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their

importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in

contact with the US secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics

cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the

US Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show

performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug

baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat. In the same way, whether it is

President Bush or any other US president, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human

rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there

exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must

be asked as to who made the attacks.

Ummat: A number of world countries have joined the call of the United States for launching

an attack on Afghanistan. These also include a number of Muslim countries. Will Al-Qa’idah

declare a jihad against these countries as well?

Usamah: I must say that my duty is just to awaken the Muslims; to tell them as to what is

good for them and what is not. What does Islam says and what the enemies of Islam want?

Al-Qa’idah was set up to wage a jihad against infidelity, particularly to encounter the

onslaught of the infidel countries against the Islamic states. Jihad is the sixth

undeclared element of Islam. [The first five being the basic holy words of Islam, prayers,

fast, pilgrimage to Mecca, and giving alms] Every anti-Islamic person is afraid of it.

Al-Qa’idah wants to keep this element alive and active and make it part of the daily life

of the Muslims. It wants to give it the status of worship. We are not against any Islamic

country nor we consider a war against an Islamic country as jihad. We are in favour of

armed jihad only against those infidel countries, which are killing innocent Muslim men,

women, and children just because they are Muslims. Supporting the US act is the need of

some Muslim countries and the compulsion of others. However, they should think as to what

will remain of their religious and moral position if they support the attack of the

Christians and the Jews on a Muslim country like Afghanistan. The orders of Islamic

shari’ah [jurisprudence] for such individuals, organizations, and countries are clear and

all the scholars of the Muslim brotherhood are unanimous on them. We will do the same,

which is being ordered by the Amir ol-Momenin [the commander of the faithful] Mola Omar and

the Islamic scholars. The hearts of the people of Muslim countries are beating with the

call of jihad. We are grateful to them.

Ummat: The losses caused in the attacks in New York and Washington have proved that giving

an economic blow to the US is not too difficult. US experts admit that a few more such

attacks can bring down the American economy. Why is al-Qa’idah not targeting their economic

pillars?

Usamah: I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against

the system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to

mortgage their political and economic freedom. This system is totally in control of the

American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the

American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to

the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it

is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the US is not uttering a

single word.

Ummat: Why is harm not caused to the enemies of Islam through other means, apart from the

armed struggle? For instance, inciting the Muslims to boycott Western products, banks,

shipping lines, and TV channels.

Usamah: The first thing is that Western products could only be boycotted when the Muslim

fraternity is fully awakened and organized. Secondly, the Muslim companies should become

self-sufficient in producing goods equal to the products of Western companies. Economic

boycott of the West is not possible unless economic self-sufficiency is attained and

substitute products are brought out. You see that wealth is scattered all across the Muslim

world but not a single TV channel has been acquired which can preach Islamic injunctions

according to modern requirements and attain an international influence. Muslim traders and

philanthropists should make it a point that if the weapon of public opinion is to be used,

it is to be kept in the hand. Today’s world is of public opinion and the fates of nations

are determined through its pressure. Once the tools for building public opinion are

obtained, everything that you asked for can be done.

Ummat: The entire propaganda about your struggle has so far been made by the Western media.

But no information is being received from your sources about the network of Al-Qa’idah and

its jihadi successes. Would you comment?

Usamah: In fact, the Western media is left with nothing else. It has no other theme to

survive for a long time. Then we have many other things to do. The struggle for jihad and

the successes are for the sake of Allah and not to annoy His bondsmen. Our silence is our

real propaganda. Rejections, explanations, or corrigendum only waste your time and through

them, the enemy wants you to engage in things which are not of use to you. These things are

pulling you away from your cause. The Western media is unleashing such a baseless

propaganda, which make us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually

they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to

cause harm to themselves. Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western

media is mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and helplessness in

the psyche of the people of Europe and the United States. It means that what the enemies of

the United States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as to what will be

the performance of the nation in a war, which suffers from fear and helplessness.

Ummat: What will the impact of the freeze of al-Qa'idah accounts by the US?

Usamah: God opens up ways for those who work for Him. Freezing of accounts will not make

any difference for Al-Qa’idah or other jihad groups. With the grace of Allah, al-Qa’idah

has more than three such alternative financial system, which are all separate and totally

independent from each other. This system is operating under the patronage of those who love

jihad. What to say of the United States, even the combined world cannot budge these people

from their path. These people are not in hundreds but in thousands and millions. Al-Qa’idah

comprises of such modern educated youths who are aware of the cracks inside the Western

financial system as they are aware of the lines in their hands. These are the very flaws of

the Western fiscal system, which are becoming a noose for it and this system could not

recuperate in spite of the passage of so many days.

Ummat: Are there other safe areas other than Afghanistan, where you can continue jihad?

Usamah: There are areas in all parts of the world where strong jihadi forces are present,

from Indonesia to Algeria, from Kabul to Chechnya, from Bosnia to Sudan, and from Burma to

Kashmir. Then it is not the problem of my person. I am helpless fellowman of God,

constantly in the fear of my accountability before God. It is not the question of Usamah

but of Islam and, in Islam too, of jihad. Thanks to God, those waging a jihad can walk

today with their heads raised. Jihad was still present when there was no Usamah and it will

remain as such even when Usamah is no longer there. Allah opens up ways and creates loves

in the hearts of people for those who walk on the path of Allah with their lives, property,

and children. Believe it, through jihad, a man gets everything he desires. And the biggest

desire of a Muslim is the after life. Martyrdom is the shortest way of attaining an eternal

life.

Ummat: What do you say about the Pakistan government policy on Afghanistan attack?

Usamah: We are thankful to the Momin and valiant people of Pakistan who erected a blockade

in front of the wrong forces and stood in the first file of battle. Pakistan is a great

hope for the Islamic brotherhood. Its people are awakened, organized, and rich in the

spirit of faith. They backed Afghanistan in its war against the Soviet Union and extended

every help to the mojahedin and the Afghan people. Then these are very Pakistanis who are

standing shoulder by shoulder with the Taleban. If such people emerge in just two

countries, the domination of the West will diminish in a matter of days. Our hearts beat

with Pakistan and, God forbid, if a difficult time comes we will protect it with our blood.

Pakistan is sacred for us like a place of worship. We are the people of jihad and fighting

for the defence of Pakistan is the best of all jihads to us. It does not matter for us as

to who rules Pakistan. The important thing is that the spirit of jihad is alive and

stronger in the hearts of the Pakistani people.

Source: Karachi Ummat in Urdu 28 Sep 01 pp1, 7

Source: BBC Monitoring Service





I really hope this hasn't been posted before....
I originally thought that Osama did actually attempt 9-11...now i know he didn't....i'm still wondering about the high jackers though...

*Added Url Tag

[edit on 14-1-2005 by TrickmastertricK]




posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm gonna believe this!

NOT



Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
He said the US government should find the attackers within the country. In an exclusive interview with daily “Ummat”, he said these attacks could be the act of those who are part of the American system and are rebelling against it and working for some other system. Or, Usamah said, this could be the act of those who want to make the current century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity.

Or, the American Jews, who are opposed to President Bush ever since the Florida elections, might be the masterminds of this act. There is also a great possibility of the involvement of US intelligence agencies, which need billions of dollars worth of funds every year. He said there is a government within the government in the United States. The secret agencies, he said, should be asked as to who are behind the attacks.


Boy, really covers the whole playing field here doesn't it? All of these theories have been (and still ARE!) argued at length here on ATS. Maybe whoever wrote this is a member?


I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of
innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people. Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle.


Man is this going to make a lot of terrorists mad! They consider themselves prime examples of Muslim perfection, but killing innocent women and children is their main occupation.



I originally thought that Osama did actually attempt 9-11...now i know he didn't....


I don't undestand.... This completely changed your mind? This one story, that if I am not mistaken is just an attempt to gain good will with Pakistan so that they might not turn him in if they found him? You have more trust in the veracity of this story than I would.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by Montana]



posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It's too late. Bin Laden admitted it all back in November:

www.portal.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2001/11/11/wbin11.xml



Bin Laden: Yes, I did it

By David Bamber
(Filed: 11/11/2001)

OSAMA BIN LADEN has for the first time admitted that his al-Qa'eda group carried out the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Telegraph can reveal.

In a previously undisclosed video which has been circulating for 14 days among his supporters, he confesses that "history should be a witness that we are terrorists. Yes, we kill their innocents".

In the footage, shot in the Afghan mountains at the end of October, a smiling bin Laden goes on to say that the World Trade Centre's twin towers were a "legitimate target" and the pilots who hijacked the planes were "blessed by Allah".

The killing of at least 4,537 people was justified, he claims, because they were "not civilians" but were working for the American system.




[edit on 05/1/14 by GradyPhilpott]



posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
1. I really believe 9-11 was an inside job.

2. That video in November is believe is fake, i cannot and will not go on what some video says....i mean most intelligence agencies have said themselves the video is of to poor quality to authenticate.



posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am confused. First he takes credit for it then denies it-which one is it?



posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Bin Laden denied involvement in the attack from the get go, the Taliban government offered to extradite Osama if the US could provide the evidence of his involvement we said we had. To date, the US has yet to offer any shred of evidence as to either the involvement of Osama Bin Laden, or Iraq's involvement (which was our original justification) yet both countries were bombed and invaded. Bin Laden was meeting with CIA agents in an American Hospital in Dubai a few weeks before 9-11, and we have turned down numerous offers of his extradition from other countries as well. As to the recent footage of Bin Laden, dig around. I work in film and video production and I can assure you, faking footage is terrible easy. Always be suspect of muddy video.
www.google.com...



posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by techie
I am confused. First he takes credit for it then denies it-which one is it?


well what people say is that when he took credit for it, it was faked (by the US and he was framed) and he denys he had anything to do with it in real life.

well take your pick, did it or not.

I really don't even know



posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be surprising?

hahaha



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Who is smoking Pot? Bin is by no means a nice person, ask his ex-sister-in-law who lives in the states. He admitted to it and the US did not have the tape aired on al-Jazeera television network! Bin himself had the station put it out, we didn't. If here lately he said he did not do it, sorry, him and the little androids started the ball rolling.

Terrorist Attacks
(within the United States or against Americans abroad)


1920
Sept. 16, New York City: TNT bomb planted in unattended horse-drawn wagon exploded on Wall Street opposite House of Morgan, killing 35 people and injuring hundreds more. Bolshevist or anarchist terrorists believed responsible, but crime never solved.
1975
Jan. 24, New York City: bomb set off in historic Fraunces Tavern killed 4 and injured more than 50 people. Puerto Rican nationalist group (FALN) claimed responsibility, and police tied 13 other bombings to the group.
1979
Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S. embassy, taking 66 hostages. Fourteen were later released. The remaining 52 were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.
1982–1991
Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.
1983
April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 Marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.
Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80.
1984
Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.
Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. Two Americans killed.
1985
April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.
June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S. Navy diver executed.
Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.
Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya.
1986
April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.
April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.
1988
Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.
1993
Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.
1995
April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly two years earlier. (See Miscellaneous Disasters.)
Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing five U.S. military servicemen.
1996
June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. Thirteen Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.
1998
Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. Four men connected with al-Qaeda two of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.
2000
Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. Seventeen sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
2001
Sept. 11, New York City, Arlington, Va., and Shanksville, Pa.: hijackers crashed two commercial jets into twin towers of World Trade Center; two more hijacked jets were crashed into the Pentagon and a field in rural Pa. Total dead and missing numbered 2,9921: 2,749 in New York City, 184 at the Pentagon, 40 in Pa., and 19 hijackers. Islamic al-Qaeda terrorist group blamed. (See September 11, 2001: Timeline of Terrorism.)
2002
June 14, Karachi, Pakistan: bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12. Linked to al-Qaeda.
2003
May 12, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers killed 34, including eight Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners. Al-Qaeda suspected.
2004
May 29–31, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack the offices of a Saudi oil company in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, take foreign oil workers hostage in a nearby residential compound, leaving 22 people dead including one American.
June 11–19, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists kidnap and execute Paul Johnson Jr., an American, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Dec. 6, Jiddah, Saudi Arabia: terrorists storm the U.S. consulate killing 5 before being subdued by Saudi security who killed five of the militants.
See also U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations; Suspected al-Qaeda Terrorist Acts.

On Oct. 29, 2003, New York officials reduced the number of people killed at the World Trade Center in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States by 40 names. The list of casualties dropped to 2,752 from 2,792 for a variety of reasons: some people initially reported missing have been found, there were duplicate names, there was no proof that a person was at the World Trade Center that day, and because of fraud. On January 2004, the number was reduced by 3 more to 2,749.

Sorry, do your research.
www.infoplease.com...

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ancientsailor]



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
Who is smoking Pot? Bin is by no means a nice person, ask his ex-sister-in-law who lives in the states. He admitted to it and the US did not have the tape aired on al-Jazeera television network! Bin himself had the station put it out, we didn't. If here lately he said he did not do it, sorry, him and the little androids started the ball rolling.

Terrorist Attacks
(within the United States or against Americans abroad)


1920
Sept. 16, New York City: TNT bomb planted in unattended horse-drawn wagon exploded on Wall Street opposite House of Morgan, killing 35 people and injuring hundreds more. Bolshevist or anarchist terrorists believed responsible, but crime never solved.
1975
Jan. 24, New York City: bomb set off in historic Fraunces Tavern killed 4 and injured more than 50 people. Puerto Rican nationalist group (FALN) claimed responsibility, and police tied 13 other bombings to the group.
1979
Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S. embassy, taking 66 hostages. Fourteen were later released. The remaining 52 were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.
1982–1991
Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.
1983
April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 Marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.
Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80.
1984
Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.
Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. Two Americans killed.
1985
April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.
June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S. Navy diver executed.
Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.
Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya.
1986
April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.
April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.
1988
Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.
1993
Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.
1995
April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly two years earlier. (See Miscellaneous Disasters.)
Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing five U.S. military servicemen.
1996
June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. Thirteen Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.
1998
Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. Four men connected with al-Qaeda two of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.
2000
Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. Seventeen sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
2001
Sept. 11, New York City, Arlington, Va., and Shanksville, Pa.: hijackers crashed two commercial jets into twin towers of World Trade Center; two more hijacked jets were crashed into the Pentagon and a field in rural Pa. Total dead and missing numbered 2,9921: 2,749 in New York City, 184 at the Pentagon, 40 in Pa., and 19 hijackers. Islamic al-Qaeda terrorist group blamed. (See September 11, 2001: Timeline of Terrorism.)
2002
June 14, Karachi, Pakistan: bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12. Linked to al-Qaeda.
2003
May 12, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers killed 34, including eight Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners. Al-Qaeda suspected.
2004
May 29–31, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack the offices of a Saudi oil company in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, take foreign oil workers hostage in a nearby residential compound, leaving 22 people dead including one American.
June 11–19, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists kidnap and execute Paul Johnson Jr., an American, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Dec. 6, Jiddah, Saudi Arabia: terrorists storm the U.S. consulate killing 5 before being subdued by Saudi security who killed five of the militants.
See also U.S.-Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations; Suspected al-Qaeda Terrorist Acts.

On Oct. 29, 2003, New York officials reduced the number of people killed at the World Trade Center in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the United States by 40 names. The list of casualties dropped to 2,752 from 2,792 for a variety of reasons: some people initially reported missing have been found, there were duplicate names, there was no proof that a person was at the World Trade Center that day, and because of fraud. On January 2004, the number was reduced by 3 more to 2,749.

Sorry, do your research.
www.infoplease.com...

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 15-1-2005 by ancientsailor]


So what? this is highly argumentative.This is nothing, this is very well known all arround and is a very good fundament for framing.
People always want to see the obvious, and this weakness is being exploited by very powerfull people who only serve self interest.

People may believe in the obvious, but i know what game is played here.

A very dirty one indeed.



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by techie
I am confused. First he takes credit for it then denies it-which one is it?


It the pea and shell game! Hide, reveal, hide, reveal. First you accept responsibility, then deny it. Confuse the people so they don't know what to think.

Osama was a friend of the CIA and America who trained him...what's to say he still isn't and this is all a ruse.

I too believe this was an inside job!

...And it worked out better than expected...9/11 was a gift to the powers that be, never forget that.



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
motionknight:
So what? this is highly argumentative.This is nothing, this is very well known all arround and is a very good fundament for framing.
People always want to see the obvious, and this weakness is being exploited by very powerfull people who only serve self interest.

People may believe in the obvious, but i know what game is played here.

A very dirty one indeed.



Your blind obvious I am sure.



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is plenty of evidence to support it was an insidejob.

The CIA authenticating fake osama video's is really proof that they know there fake.
I mean the first osama video that came out, they reckon its real....



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the guy; Bush promised to keep him up to speed.



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i always thought bin laden was a scapegoat. I noticed that many of the jokes made about him were "goat!@#?", and what was that book bush was reading "upsidedown" according to a couple like moore and em.

www.madcowprod.com... (role of atta)

www.totse.com... (role of shiek)



posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Maybe that "scapegoat" can further explain this?
Bin Laden: Yes, I did it




seekerof





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join