It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I agree.

To associate deviant disgusting behavior to adult consensual sex is like trying to normalize rape.

It is rape. And rape isn't "sexual". It is about violence.

I have no problem putting down a rabid animal. It's for the safety of the home, community, society.

Pedophiles are nothing but rabid animals.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I read through a few more pages. Some of you are making weak links to Gender based groups and its a little off topic and frankly rediculous. Anyone could be a pedophile, LGBT+ and straight. Saying that one group of people are inherently linked to the other is just baiting. The gender, religious beliefs, political views, favorite ice cream etc. are irrelevant to the disgusting sh*t they do.

Stick to the topic please.
edit on 21-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: markosity1973

Pedophiles are nothing but rabid animals.

Yes. My own mother was also a victim of child rape.

This subject is very close to home for me and I despise the thought of people trying to portray pedophiles as 'poor victims of society who are maligned and misunderstood'

That guy I mentioned earlier - who knows what sexuality he actually is meant to be. He never got the chance to mentally develop like a normal person did.

And that is a crime against humanity. Crimes against humanity deserve the death penalty.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And in this thread ATS members come to the conclusion that pedophilia is wrong. Well done ATS. These are big strides for you.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I always knew this would be next, the new frontier, after the homosexuality issue was resolved and the transgender issue is won, there always has to be something new and shocking to be pushed it was a coin toss between pedophilia and bestiality. And now we know what is next. This is what our world look likes when morality has no boundaries.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

everyone[/post]

www.menstuff.org...
Approximately 95% of all youth reporting staff sexual misconduct said they had been victimized by female staff. In 2008, 42% of staff in state juvenile facilities were female. (Bureau of Justice Report)

Perhaps you could tell me more about this study. It sounds like it was in a clinical setting, which of course would not be the norm for most cases of molestation.

More women (58%) than men (42%) are perpetrators of all forms of child maltreatment. (Child Maltreatment: Facts at a Glance CDC)

Of this I have no doubt, since they are much more likely to be primary custodians. However, these numbers pertain to child maltreatment in aggregate, not to the specific crime of sexual molestation.

One in six adult men reported being sexually molested as children, and -- in a surprise finding -- nearly 40 percent of the perpetrators were female, a new study found. (Source Link)

Note that they call the finding "surprising." That supports my point that the vast majority of studies indicate that men are more often the perpetrators. Also, since this data focused on the recollections of men, it is worth pointing out that other memory related studies quantify a significant difference in the number of females vs. males molested. victimsofcrime.org...

To be clear, I didn't pull my numbers out of thin air.

• Nearly all the offenders in sexual assaults reported to law enforcement were male (96%).
- Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement, 7/00, NCJ 182990, U.S. Department of Justice

• Males are reported to be the abusers in 80-95% of cases
-Thoringer, D., et al., 1988.

• All but 3% of offenders who committed violent crimes against children were male.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

•The typical offender is male, begins molesting by age 15, engages in a variety of deviant behavior, and molests an average of 117 youngsters, most of whom do not report the offense.
-Dr. Gene Abel in a National Institute of Mental Health Study.

Now, in support of your point, the link also says this:

• About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

However, it should be noted that, as I mentioned above, females are 4 times as likely to be molested.

One could make the argument that cases of molestation by a female go under-reported as compared to molestation by a male, but it would be helpful to see some data supporting that, if that's the argument.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When children are allowed to become a target (and yes, defending this sick f**ks is allowing them to target our kids) then society (which is based around the family structure) has collapsed.

Time to break out the boomstick.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Salon articles were published, respectively, September 21, 2015 ... September 30, 2015 and December 2015.

To appropriate disgust and concern from virtually every front, left, right, middle, etc.

It is a token effort at best, but I will no longer be clicking on anything related to Salon.com.

I refuse to support this garbage in any way, shape, form or fashion.

And to date, I have found no repetition of the article at Huffington Post as I see continually posted here.

Anyone have a link? I've searched on the author's name, the topic, etc. Nothing.

But, as I said, these "articles" were published over 6 mos. ago.

Why is the right-wing media sphere dragging this detritus up to rehash it at this particular moment in time?

It seems to me there are two reasons:

1) to once again (as we have seen here) link pedophilia and child abuse to LGBT folks and

2) to link pedophilia to anyone they think is "left" of them, i.e. blanket blame for liberals, progressives, leftists, and of course, Democrats (as we have seen here.)

edit on 21-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Let's look at some high profile right wing pedophiles and ask ourselves how they were covered in the media:

Dennis Hastert (about to serve jail time after a series of high-profile Republicans asked for "leniency", muliple sources but Chicago Tribune)

Josh Duggar (committing incest at the same time, but it's okay because "Jesus" Washington Post)

Just for two starters ... need more? We can easily segue to Ted Nugent Sex Offender Issues,

This is a problem of the left, owned by "THE LEFT"????

Don't make me laugh because it sure as hell isn't funny.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's look at some high profile right wing pedophiles and ask ourselves how they were covered in the media:

Dennis Hastert (about to serve jail time after a series of high-profile Republicans asked for "leniency", muliple sources but Chicago Tribune)

Josh Duggar (committing incest at the same time, but it's okay because "Jesus" Washington Post)

Just for two starters ...

And yet not ONE Right leaning site gave any of them a platform to spew their sick garbage, with a video of a 5 year old girl twirling in a skirt.

HuffPo and Salon gave a voice to THAT guy.

The Left OWNS this sicko, and two MAIN internet sites are now trying to rationalize pedophilia.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's been a lifelong reoccurring theme. Republican perverts trying to call out non perverts for being perverts to deflect from being their own perverted ways. They're rapists. Sound familiar?
edit on 21-5-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Just for two starters ...

And yet not ONE Right leaning site gave any of them a platform to spew their sick garbage, with a video of a 5 year old girl twirling in a skirt.

HuffPo and Salon gave a voice to THAT guy.

The Left OWNS this sicko, and two MAIN internet sites are now trying to rationalize pedophilia.

Are you kidding????

40 Republican politicians (and more) asked for LENIENCY for Hastert!!! Covered by FoxNews daily for a while.

Need me to go find the garbage on Duggar, Nugent and the rest?

These posts of yours are blatantly hypocritical.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I'm not apologizing for Salon and will not link nor click on their crap anymore, but those articles were published six months ago with no repeat (December 2015, September 2015).

(There is a claim that the video was postied on Salon's Facebook this past week, but I have yet to find that, either)

EDIT: Nevermind. The video is there and was posted May 17. I'm not going to link it. The point is well taken about Salon.com.

Cite the Huffington Post "copy" of the pedophile's essay you keep claiming ... it doesn't come up on any search.

IF anyone is "trying to rationalize" pedophilia ... Republicans and Fundamentalist Christians and their news outlets are displaying the same tendencies.

Care to talk about pedophile priests and pastors next? Enough baiting. Ignore this.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The left owns this, the right owns this. Yall get a grip.
These sick f*cKS own this and anyone trying to normalize them no matter what side of the fence they are on.

Don't get caught up in a political battle here folks, we are gonna need all the sane liberals/republicans/lgbt/straight folks we can find when these morons start creeping out of the shadows looking for the steps to their soapbox.

I have a lot of guns but not that many. We are all gonna need to phone a friend at some point in the coming social collapse.
edit on 21-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
The left owns this, the right owns this. Yall get a grip.
These sick f*cKS own this and anyone trying g to normalize them no matter what side of the fence they are on.

Don't get caught up in a political battle here folks, we are gonna need all the sane liberals/republicans/lgbt/straight folks we can find when these morons start creeping out of the shadows looking for the steps to their soapbox.

I have a lot of guns but not that many. We are all gonna need to phone a friend at some point in the coming social collapse.

I welcomed your statements earlier in the thread (pardon me for being surprised, LOL) and I welcome this one.

You have a point.

As long as LGBT folks and everything "Left" stops getting blamed for pedophilia and child abuse, I've said my peace.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

We all want to get to the same destination mate. Just seems we can't ever agree on how to get there.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

We all want to get to the same destination mate. Just seems we can't ever agree on how to get there.

I've become very aware of that in the last few hours researching the topic here.

I'm honestly appalled. Of course, there's no way to know, but Nickerson's vid posted on the Salon Facebook page had almost 5000 "likes" ... throngs of Republican politicians asked for Hastert leniency, don't even get me started on Duggar and Nugent ... I have reached my personal limit.

I will own my "bigotry" toward pedophiles; because it's certainly there.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
By the way, for anyone claiming that Nickerson is "brave" for going public with this ...

He clearly says that if a child INITIATED contact with him, he'd gladly have sex with them.

If that's "thought-crime" so be it. Perhaps we should reconsider the legality of "thought-crime" in cases like this.

There is no excuse for threats, real or implied, to children.

None. Period. End of story.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I've become very aware of that in the last few hours researching the topic here.

I'm honestly appalled. Of course, there's no way to know, but Nickerson's vid posted on the Salon Facebook page had almost 5000 "likes" ... throngs of Republican politicians asked for Hastert leniency, don't even get me started on Duggar and Nugent ... I have reached my personal limit.

I will own my "bigotry" toward pedophiles; because it's certainly there.

I disassociated with any political party since my 30's. I believe in personal liberty and common sense. I really only see those 2 groups of people now, those with common sense and those without. The moniker doesn't matter at this point.

I'm opposed to things that I feel affect my ability to raise my kids how I would like them to become responsible adults but, I don't take action to oppose your rights to be happy and do the same unless they harm me and mine.

If another groups decisions/lifestyles/perversions encroach upon/harm my family then that's a problem. I don't mean inconveinace, we are all inconvenienced by something. Hard not to be with billions of us here. I mean a real threat.

Let's all stop fear mongering every damn social issue that exists. Deal with the real threats, rapists/gangs/pedophiles/etc. and let all this trivial b.s. fall by the wayside.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

no what im saying exactly what i said i dont blame organs for my problems or to flip that i dont give props to my organs for when these go good.

to compare i to a movie franchise Star wars.

you know some people hate this movie or that movie or tv show or another.

I dont get that, to me its all one story told in the way it is, i dont get hung up wich sections of the story are the best or the worst its all one story and i love it(maybe love is a strong word) but huge fan to say the least.

anyway i am was speaking on philosaphy and point of view, not were i want to stick my dong

but i guess everyone cant stop talking about sex these days as another poster pointed out
edit on 21-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join