It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon's Pedophile Agenda MUST BE STOPPED

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

There are already people in the LGB community distancing themselves from the Transgender agenda. Even people in the LBG community agree that mandating this sickness as "normal and people must get over it" puts women and children at higher risk of violence.

Politics

Drop The T From LGBT
Transgender people have high rates of psychological problems that contribute to their identity expression and victimization. The rest of the LGBT crowd should consider how that reflects on them.

The post-marriage culture war is asymmetrical in the group known as LGBT. Gay, lesbian, and bisexual activists have carried the rainbow banner for transgenders for issues that truly matter, such as employment and housing. Now the time has come for a genuine sanity check for them to stop enabling kookier parts of the trans agenda.

The current bathroom policy debate illuminates the growing gap between the concerns of the transgender community and of the LGB community. Perhaps those who favor gay marriage do not want any part of enabling pedophiles in wigs having easier access to kids in bathrooms.

Trans activists paint the entire LGBT group in an unsympathetic light when they lobby for laws to criminalize such trivialities as misusing pronouns, as passed recently in New York City. Practical LGB members might want to take this opportunity to disentangle themselves from the lunacy of todays trans-rights movement. This will disassociate their movement in the public eye from people whom research shows have high incidents of psychological disorders linked with their transgender expression, and offers an opportunity to protect transgender people from being exploited by high-priced medical quacks.

The differences between the groups now seem glaring. Let’s list a few.
Difference 1: Same-Sex Attraction vs. Gender Perception

Many transgenders are not homosexual, lesbian, or bisexual. Unlike people who identify as LGB, transgenders suffer from self-deception disorders (gender dysphoria). They are convinced that they are in the wrong body, and with the help of enablers and affirmers of their delusion, undergo drastic body-mutilating surgeries to enhance the deception and deny the plain and simple truth of their gender. While some LGB people may be transgender, too, the majority are not.
Difference 2: Bathroom Access

The transgender public restroom issue, a hot topic in the news today, is exclusively a transgender cause not shared by those who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual. Transgender bills being debated at the state and local levels exclusively address gender identity and have nothing to do with sexual preference. This includes bills to legally change ones gender marker on ones birth certificate without surgically altering the appearance of ones genitals. It also includes bills to allow any man to use womens public restrooms and locker rooms if he says he feels like a woman—no surgery or birth-record change required.

thefederalist.com...

edit on 20-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
You have every right to be a Pedophile,

If that becomes how people think, then I should have every right to not be prosecuted for killing them.

I mean, it's my right to love seeing the light expire from their eyes.

I'm just a normal bloke, a normal bloke who likes a bit of torture.

ffs

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

From The Federalist??????? LGBT people include the letter T. They are not distancing themselve from transgender people.

This is also OFF TOPIC.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

If that becomes how people think, then I should have every right to not be prosecuted for killing them.

ffs

The Op was about people with those thoughts. They had not done anything. You want to kill them, go ahead, but you are next to be executed.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

They really should drop transgender people. As we are SO often reminded, being transgender doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation. They're dragging the LGB community down for no apparent reason.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
It's better that pedophles make themselves known than staying in the shadows like lurking predators, this way they can be monitored and "cured" when it's possible.

Best way to cure a pedo is to string them up in a warm room for weeks.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

They really should drop transgender people. As we are SO often reminded, being transgender doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation. They're dragging the LGB community down for no apparent reason.

That was just ignorant.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

ffs

The Op was about people with those thoughts. They had not done anything. You want to kill them, go ahead, but you are next to be executed.

not before you and your justifying lot go before me.

If you accept those with these thoughts, then you accept something sinister. I'm not quiet about this. I've had family members molested. And I would pull the trigger myself.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's funny how you are in every transgender, gay, homosexual, bi, etc thread justifying everything - and I often agree with you.

but now you're here, saying let them be?

now I see something else.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

How so? I think it was well informed. Transgender has nothing to do with sexual orientation, being gay, lesbian or bisexual does. People of color aren't admitted into the LGB fold just because they may be oppressed unless they match the sexual orientation clause.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

ffs

not before you and your justifying lot go before me.

If you accept those with these thoughts, then you accept something sinister. I'm not quiet about this. I've had family members molested. And I would pull the trigger myself.

Why should I go before you? I have not had any of those thoughts or thoughts of murder.

This is in regard to those that have gone 40 years with the thoughts, but not done anything. If you read the OP, listened to the video.

So, you would murder someone that hasn't done anything. It would only be you going to jail.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

How so? I think it was well informed. Transgender has nothing to do with sexual orientation, being gay, lesbian or bisexual does. People of color aren't admitted into the LGB fold just because they may be oppressed unless they match the sexual orientation clause.

I likes this the best:

Trans folks are certainly categorically different than LGB folks, but they still fall under the umbrella of sexual minority. from a cultural perspective they face many of the same challenges, especially threats to the legitimacy of their identity (i.e., cultural norms that suggest people choose their sexual or gender identity).

edit on 20-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

answer

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Trans folks are certainly categorically different than LGB folks, but they still fall under the umbrella of sexual minority.

So we SHOULD add pedophiles and necrophiliacs to the LGBT.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No. The 2 things you mentioned are illegal and don't have consenting adults.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

No. The 2 things you mentioned are illegal and don't have consenting adults.

You understand we have transgender members of ATS and you are trying tio lump them in with Pedophiles and necrophiliacs?

Just making sure you have that clear before you continue on.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well if we're just lumping in all the sexual minorities, who cares if it's legal?

edit on 2020160520161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You understand we have transgender members of ATS and you are trying tio lump them in with Pedophiles and necrophiliacs?

Nope, I'm saying that lumping transgender people in with gay and lesbian folks makes about as much sense as lumping pedophiles in with gay people just because they're a sexual minority.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's funny how you are in every transgender, gay, homosexual, bi, etc thread justifying everything - and I often agree with you.

but now you're here, saying let them be?

now I see something else.

I have actually missed most of them. I happened to see this one today. You ar e fairly new, Parafitt.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Nope, I'm saying that lumping transgender people in with gay and lesbian folks makes about as much sense as lumping pedophiles in with gay people just because they're a sexual minority.

I already posted why T is part of LGBT. If you want further clarificacation, maybe you should email one of these organizations LGBT Organizations US There is quite a long list.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I know you did, but if they're only a part because they are a sexual minority, then why don't other sexual minorities get to join? Seems pretty arbitrary.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join