It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Clinton as president is danger to world peace’ – far-right French leader Le Pen to RT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
With the US of A being the last of the super powers, or the maybe I should say out spending any other country on earth on military. The rest of the world is watching our elections with fear of wars and instability in the future. Myself I fear both Hilley and the Donald will plunge us into more costly wars that will be killing young Americans.

Now Marine Le Pen who is running for the president of France has commented on our election and expressed concern over the HRC machine becoming president of the US of A.

I must say I agree with her concerns and see Hilley as a dangerous person that should not be given the Whitehouse.

‘Clinton as president is danger to world peace’ – far-right French leader Le Pen to RT

Hillary Clinton winning the White House would constitute “a danger for the world peace,” as she would continue to drag Europe into her “destructive policy” of conflicts, Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front party, told RT.

While declining to endorse any of the US presidential front-runners, Le Pen said she believes there is one that would definitely not benefit France.

“There is a candidate who appears a lot more dangerous for France than the others – that’s Hillary Clinton,” the head of the National Front told RT France in an exclusive interview. “I’m not American so I don’t need to make a choice. But… in the interests of France, Hillary Clinton is probably the worst choice out there.”

Le Pen sees the Democratic frontrunner as being so “dangerous” because of Clinton’s career as US Secretary of State, in which she worked “hand in hand with the full spectrum of American decisions” that eventually “plunged the world objectively into chaos.”

“I think if she was elected she would continue this policy, a destructive policy, a policy of conflict, a policy of imprisonment of Europe in blinded Atlanticism,” Le Pen said. “I think it’s a danger for world peace.”

source

More freedom fries?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I hate hillary, but le Pen is on a other level of stupid.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Which candidate was in a high & powerful position of the Federal Government, when the Federal Government granted it'self the authority to assassinate American Citizens ? Which candidate, held a position of power when the acts actually occurred ?

Which candidate, supported the Federal Government's argument that it can not only assassinate Americans abroad, but also at home ?

I can't in any honesty say that Trump will be a good president, or not. But his name isn't the answer to any of those three questions.....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't know a whole lot about Le Pen. I like some of what I've heard, other stuff not so much.

But in this penning (ugh, stupid pun, I'm so sorry...), I'd say her fears are spot on and well within reason. And she's better off not having endorsed any of these clowns.

That aside, AD, I agree with your overall assessment about what we are going to get with a Trump OR Clinton2.0 presidency in terms of "foreign policy". It's just a little tiny bit frightening, isn't it?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You're post is quite lacking in pertinent information, looks like a hit and run post, maybe you could clarify it some?

So we're you saying Marine Le Pen is wrong in her assessment of a HRC presidency, or just her in general and why?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why would anyone pick her? Her own husband didn't.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

A Hillary Clinton Presidency is what this country deserves...

(i don't mean this as a good thing).

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

A Hillary Clinton Presidency is what this country deserves...

(i don't mean this as a good thing).

I can see where you're coming from here.

I saw this election season as simply a coronation for Hillary at its onset. I was sure of it, which was foolish of me because now I'm sure of nothing. I've read some interesting theories as to why Bernie may be a dark horse and despite my dislike for him, Trump's meteoric rise in the GOP that left all the pundits and armchair politicians scratching their collective head is astonishing. I counted him out as a joke candidate early on, only to putter out within the early months. How wrong I was!

Now, here we stand in a political climate where everything is in turmoil, not much makes sense and there is still this air of a sinister "them" behind the scenes, manipulating things beyond our control. Who knows to what degree this is the case but I know I've spent most of season sitting on the fence as to who's fault all of this really is.

Half the time I've been thinking as you say above. WE have the foundation in place to run this Union the right way but WE keep electing the same kinds of clowns to run the show and then give them undue deference. We do deserve this, don't we? Everything we get.

But then I think, this foundation that was laid, what we inherited when we were born... A representative Republic, wherein the common man who could not be expected to know all the ins and outs of running a country could elect representatives that could do this job for us while we keep the country running on the ground.

Ultimately, those we elected took advantage of us. Maybe we should have seen it coming, it seems that the people that aspire to these positions are never the type of people we desire to hold them.

What's my point? I guess I'm rambling and I don't really have one in the end. I'm just enjoying my view from up here on the fence while I still can.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You're post is quite lacking in pertinent information, looks like a hit and run post, maybe you could clarify it some?

So we're you saying Marine Le Pen is wrong in her assessment of a HRC presidency, or just her in general and why?

Le pen is an openly racist and anti Semite that used to run the right wing party in france, maybe use a better person next time for your hit piece on Clinton, i am a big fan of sanders also, so simmer down the pissy replies bud.
edit on 20-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
used to have some rather liberal friends... they got upset when I pointed out after all the wailing and nashing of teeth regarding WMD's... the presumptive democratic candidate did virtually the same thing to Libya.

Trump will probably be a bad president... but might be decent... we have already seen clinton cackling with glee about killing Qadafi and taking libya from an educated fairly prosperous country to a wreck.

At least we spent years trying to make Iraq a better place after we wrecked it... Libya barely rates page 15 of section D in the papers.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So crypto-Nazi Marine Le Pen, heir to her paleo-Nazi father's ultra-nationalist party, who financed her last presidential campaign with Russian money, has told the Russian government's propaganda mouthpiece that Hillary Clinton is a threat to world peace? I can't think of a better endorsement.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Trump will probably be a bad president... but might be decent...

He has been endorsed by Vladimir Putin. Do you think Putin wants a strong, able President leading the United States? Or a loser he can walk all over?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

So crypto-Nazi Marine Le Pen, heir to her paleo-Nazi father's ultra-nationalist party, who financed her last presidential campaign with Russian money, has told the Russian government's propaganda mouthpiece that Hillary Clinton is a threat to world peace? I can't think of a better endorsement.

Attack the source if you can't dispute the facts, where have I heard that before?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
She IS THE Democratic nominee. So whine all you want. She is going to be the POTUS and you are just a prole. (ME TOO)

cheers:
edit on 20-5-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: ME TOO

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Attack the source if you can't dispute the facts, where have I heard that before?

What, exactly are the facts supposed to be? A crypto-Nazi aired her opinion on a propaganda forum. That's the only fact here.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Irishhaf

Trump will probably be a bad president... but might be decent...

He has been endorsed by Vladimir Putin. Do you think Putin wants a strong, able President leading the United States? Or a loser he can walk all over?

Doesnt matter what I think I am voting third party, but we are assuming what trump will or wont do... we have had a long time to watch clinton... there is very little left to wonder about how she would be in the oval office.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

What, exactly are the facts supposed to be? A crypto-Nazi aired her opinion on a propaganda forum. That's the only fact here.

The fact is Clinton is a warhawk with a record of causing instability in middle east.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The fact is Clinton is a warhawk with a record of causing instability in middle east.

And Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea. Your point?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Point taken, but I did not vote for Putin, nor will I vote for Clinton.

The US of A needs to quit the continuous war that is destroying our society. Both in the US and internationally the people are paying the cost of war economically and emotionally, it needs to stop!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Point taken, but I did not vote for Putin, nor will I vote for Clinton.

The US of A needs to quit the continuous war that is destroying our society. Both in the US and internationally the people are paying the cost of war economically and emotionally, it needs to stop!

I agree. And how do you think the war mongers in the Pentagon and CIA will react to a Jewish Communist Commander-in-Chief?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join