It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone creates Rape PAC: Aimed at Clintons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

A new political action committee plans to give the many women who have been victimized by Bill and Hillary Clinton a platform to tell their stories.

Rape Accountability Project for Education PAC, also known as RAPE PAC, plans to put victims in both television and radio ads that will shed light on how the Clintons worked to silence and destroy women that accused the former president of rape.

“The plan is to feature the victims of Bill and Hillary in TV and radio ads and let them tell their own story,” said Roger Stone, the veteran Republican strategist who started the group.

This will be interesting as it might bring to light some of the atrocities against women at the hands of the Clintons the MSM refuses to cover.

“When I was writing my book, I had women call me and tell me about their experiences at the hands of Bill Clinton,” Willey told the Washington Free Beacon last month. “And I was horrified by some of the things they were saying. But I don’t think they’ll ever talk fully. And you know what? I can’t say that I blame them. I mean, look what has happened to me.”

“This is 2016, okay? This isn’t 1966,” Willey said. “And women are still dealing with the same thing. Blame the victim.”

I'm also interested to see how this effects Hillary, who bills herself as being much better for women than Trump. I assume the PAC will delve into how Hillary treated Bill's victims, which for the most part was attacking and blaming them while publicly at least, dismissing any fault at the hands of her husband.

Link
edit on 20-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

A new political action committee plans to give the many women who have been victimized by Bill and Hillary Clinton a platform to tell their stories.

Rape Accountability Project for Education PAC, also known as RAPE PAC, plans to put victims in both television and radio ads that will shed light on how the Clintons worked to silence and destroy women that accused the former president of rape.

“The plan is to feature the victims of Bill and Hillary in TV and radio ads and let them tell their own story,” said Roger Stone, the veteran Republican strategist who started the group.

This will be interesting as it might bring to light some of the atrocities against women at the hands of the Clintons the MSM refuses to cover.

“When I was writing my book, I had women call me and tell me about their experiences at the hands of Bill Clinton,” Willey told the Washington Free Beacon last month. “And I was horrified by some of the things they were saying. But I don’t think they’ll ever talk fully. And you know what? I can’t say that I blame them. I mean, look what has happened to me.”

“This is 2016, okay? This isn’t 1966,” Willey said. “And women are still dealing with the same thing. Blame the victim.”

I'm also interested to see how this effects Hillary, who bills herself as being much better for women than Trump. I assume the PAC will delve into how Hillary treated Bill's victims, which for the most part was attacking and blaming them while publicly at least, dismissing any fault at the hands of her husband.

Link

I don't think Bill's affairs will effect Hillary, as much as her reaction to said affairs...

Hillary slut shamed the hell out of Monica and some of the others if memory serves...

She is soooo screwed on this issue..

If you should always believe rape victims, then what about bills accusers?

Monica wasn't even 20 (was 25) and she took the chance to do the president..not very far off for your average young, dumb 20 year old..

But Hillary roasted her...when Bill obviously had all the power in the situation..
edit on 20-5-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Don't think you're allowed to call someone a rapist without proof, in adverts or on the radio.

And rightly so...

That said, if the stories about Bill & Hillary are true, if, they both deserve everything they get in life...

& I don't include the millions upon millions in blood money from blood oil states.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Don't think you're allowed to call someone a rapist without proof, in adverts or on the radio.

And rightly so...

That said, if the stories about Bill & Hillary are true, if, they both deserve everything they get in life...

& I don't include the millions upon millions in blood money from blood oil states.

I'm a liberal, and I think Trump eats her alive...mostly because of this issue..

Trump gets to point out the way she slut shamed Monica and Bills other accusers...which blows up her whole "Trump is anti-woman" theme.

I mean, her husband the president of the most powerful country on the planet. Slept with a 20 year old (was 25, I was wrong...) and HILLARY BLAMED THE 25 YEAR OLD!!!!

If the dems run her, they lose....
edit on 20-5-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I don't think Bill's affairs will effect Hillary, as much as her reaction to said affairs...

Her reaction to the women who reported Bill's sexual assaults and sexual harrassments will be a factor for sure.

However, since she has now declared that Bill Clinton will be back in the White House, not just as "first man" - but working to "revitalize the economy"..ie. be an active part of her adminsitration - his past and present (let's not forget the Energizer, or his trips to Orgy Island without his Secret Service detail) indiscretions are a direct factor.

If it wasn't her husband, would Hillary offer a senior level staff position to somebody with multiple rape and sexual misconduct allegations (including a financial settlement on one)?

If not...then why does Bill get a pass?

If so...what does this say about her judgement - and her real feelings about sexual assault victims?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
Thank God we have Super Pacs now, they've done so much for the American Spirit, I think I'll go Urinate on Scalia's Grave.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wasn't this thread already done a week ago?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The long list of allegations against Clinton and Hillary's purported response to these allegations are pretty disturbing. If even only 1% of this information turns out to be true, it is very troubling indeed. How any allegations would actually be proved, I don't know...

But Trump really should be careful in this arena. He obviously doesn't have the same laundry list of disturbing allegations against him but the allegations against him are also disturbing, nonetheless.

Again, I don't know how any of this gets proven by either side but hopefully we get as much as truth as is possible on either side of this argument. If any of these individuals have partaken in the things they have ever been accused of, it would be nice to know before anyone goes and pulls the lever for anybody.

I don't typically approve of the mudslinging but when I consider my disdain for all the major party candidates involved, I actually feel ok with all of their crimes and misdeeds being laid bare for the rest of us to see. I won't be pulling that lever for any of them anyhow.

Jeez, I feel more and more nihilistic every election cycle. My apologies for the depressing post.

edit on 5/20/2016 by atomish because: I really should proofread before I send...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Her reaction to the women who reported Bill's sexual assaults and sexual harrassments will be a factor for sure.

However, since she has now declared that Bill Clinton will be back in the White House, not just as "first man" - but working to "revitalize the economy"..ie. be an active part of her adminsitration - his past and present (let's not forget the Energizer, or his trips to Orgy Island without his Secret Service detail) indiscretions are a direct factor.

If it wasn't her husband, would Hillary offer a senior level staff position to somebody with multiple rape and sexual misconduct allegations (including a financial settlement on one)?

If not...then why does Bill get a pass?

If so...what does this say about her judgement - and her real feelings about sexual assault victims?

I just think that's "easily shrugged off" since you can't lay it at her feet specifically.

I doubt if any proof of assaults or rapes surfaces. He was a smooth guy who went around banging 20 year olds. He might not have needed to coerce them. So those aligaruons are easily diffused..looked at as conspiracy stuff.

Her personal actions tward said 20 year olds, lay perfectly at her feet.. and slut shaming is a feminist Cardinal sin.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

It reads Feb.08 so just in time for Valentine's Day... But We just figured out which toilet to use after We received an e-mail from Mrs. Clinton stating the fax, uh...er.... "facts" (As She believes them..)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

It reads Feb.08 so just in time for Valentine's Day... But We just figured out which toilet to use after We received an e-mail from Mrs. Clinton stating the fax, uh...er.... "facts" (As She believes them..)

What you said makes zero sense and had zero relivince to this thread. Carry on.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Her plan to put Bill back in power is disturbing. There are term limits for a reason. This seems like a back-door method to get a former president back into a position of power. How is she allowed to do this?

Getting back on topic - there is plenty of evidence against Bill. There was a full investigation that proved the offenses with Monica Lewinsky, leading to impeachment.

Most concerning is his close friendship with a convicted sex offender/pedo. There is concrete evidence that Bill flew on this guy's plane to private parties on an island, leaving his social security behind.

And:

She wanted to protect her own interests, and to do that she had to destroy the women who she knew were going to come forward and reveal the alleged sexual harassment and rape, and the intimidation that was about ready to be leveled against these women to keep them quiet.

Read more about the private investigators Hillary hired to silence and destroy Bill's accusers:
The Trashing of Bill's Accusers: What Did Hillary Do -- and Why Did She Do It?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just wow, the right cant even beat the crooked Hillary just on her past, but they need to post stories of hillary the coke addict and bill the rapist.

I am enjoying this race for the white house more by the day.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 20-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

What you said makes zero sense and had zero relivince to this thread. Carry on.

How about the pindick that asked the question? And it is "relevance" Professor.. Follow Your own advice and "roll another one" and Piss off.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The women said he did all kinds of stuff, I listened to a couple of them and I believe them, they are very believable for me.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Right, could you imagine if trump did any of the stuff she or her husband is accused of ? The closest anyone could get was the New York Times and atleast 5 of those women were on the news all week pissed because they really like him and said he is a gentlemen and that the New York times twisted their words, sounds desperate to me. I guess these isn't any dirt on Trump after all if that's all they got.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This excites my kekles.

Didn't Hillary once say no one wold believe these women because they were trash? Terrible person. Not sure if more crooked or heartless.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
This excites my kekles.

Didn't Hillary once say no one wold believe these women because they were trash? Terrible person. Not sure if more crooked or heartless.

Yep and the one i like, was about dragging a $100 bill through a trailer park.

She is such a loser.

It's so f'd up that a person like her, so friggin presidential it's amazing, can actually believe she can be potus.
It takes brass balls or a serious mental disorder to face the mirror each day.

Talk about Trump not being prez material, holy crap, he's a friggin Abe Lincoln compared to her.

And good, I hope the ads are successful.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Right, could you imagine if trump did any of the stuff she or her husband is accused of ? The closest anyone could get was the New York Times and atleast 5 of those women were on the news all week pissed because they really like him and said he is a gentlemen and that the New York times twisted their words, sounds desperate to me. I guess these isn't any dirt on Trump after all if that's all they got.

Trump is accused of the same thing (rape) ...by his ex-wife no less...
Plus he has a string of infidelities as well...

Now, did him or his wife slut shame his extra marital partners like Hillary did with Monica??

Prob not...I'm betting Donald is allowed to cheat if he wishes..

Don't know, but

top topics

join