It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney did something and Upsets Director (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In her new music video off of her new video for 'Do Somethin' off her Greatest Hits CD. Britney Spears is showing she can still dance and is reported to have been mean to the director by posting on her website and wasn't frogiven here's the Article link from popdirt.com.

www.popdirt.com
Groovevolt.com reports that music video director Billie Woodruff is upset with Britney Spears after the singer's latest mesage to fans referred to him as "a young, hungry, director" putting together her 'Do Something' promo. Woodruff, who isn't young, and given his previous work with the Backstreet Boys, Outkast, TLC, and others... including Britney herself on 'Overprotected', isn't "hungry" either. "He was very hurt by her statements," a close friend said. "She has called him several times since the posting but he does not want to speak with her."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

He was patrionized by her, b/c unlike the other groups he was treated like-well- dog poop.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!!!

........oh. What?
No one cares?

Damn.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
poop-dirt.com?
Is that any relation to moviepoopshoot.com, 'cause I heard they were bagging on Jay and Silent Bob.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
POPdirt!
POP DIRT!

Dude, where the phreak is your mind tonight?

(ahh, I love these anon-submissions. Make my life all sorts of amusing.)

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
In the toliet, where else?

new topics

top topics

join