It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais-migrants-French-police-fleeing-Calais-300-attacked-refugees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: misskat1

Hope you understand now the hostility Brits have against having these people troll into our country. We don't want any more criminals. We have quite enough of our own without importing them.

But if it's genuine Syrian (real Syrians not fakes) then let them in. We have to help them with their country destroyed by terrorists.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The immigrants in Calais are less violent than the left wing activists of this country.

These were young french men from upper middle class families.

The police and military here have little to no power. They cannot even defend themselves because that would cause an uproar.... it is like the exact opposite of the US, in which killing a cop has severe consequences, and there is more cases of them abusing their power.

Funny that foreigners see this and point at the problem as being one of immigration, when that is not how it is being approached over here.

I lie in the south, we have a bunch of immigrants, but they are not a problem- they are the ones that have decided to stay here. They are not trying to get anywhere else.
But yet we still have a problem with the current attitudes towards the police and military- many of our friends are policemen, and for them and their families, it is hard.

(I just saw that this particular video doesn't show the whole event, it cut out one part- that car had policemen in it. When it was filled with fire, they had to jump out of it, and were attacked violently. They did not hit anyone or defend themselves. They stood and took it with clenched fists at their side, because if they as much as raised their hands, they would have been accused of violence. That is how it is here, and how it has been for a while)

edit on 21-5-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

No we don't because most of them want to live the islamic way and we are not an islamic country. They could easily go to Jordan, Saudi whatever - why the rush to good old freebie everything UK? How many more do you want to let in - you your tried to use things like your GP recently or get your kid into a school that their siblings go to or use our roads.
We are packed to burst and more and only going to cause more irritation with many frustrated and disgusted people who have paid into our tax system all their lives and are getting yet smaller and smaller slices of services back for the money because there are too many here who haven't contributed nearly enough to warrant the money they cost us.

Sorry sick to death of it and want no more. In fact the removal of the illegals would be a start.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
They could easily go to Jordan, Saudi whatever - why the rush to good old freebie everything UK?

Fun fact:
Of the 4 million total Syrian refugees, 92% are in three neighboring countries of Syria - Turkey (1,9 million), Lebanon (1.1 million), and Jordan (628,000).
(Irak, 258,408, Egypt 132, 375...)

data.unhcr.org...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Fun fact: Of the 4 million total Syrian refugees, 92% are in three neighboring countries of Syria - Turkey (1,9 million), Lebanon (1.1 million), and Jordan (628,000). (Irak, 258,408, Egypt 132, 375...)

Facts are boring compared to hoards of maniacal refugees destroying age old cultures ....

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

How do you collect facts - fun or whatever you wish to call them when so many refugees have destroyed or don't have papers to say where they are from exactly?

Still doesn't change the fact that too many are coming here and we can't facilitate our own people well enough without taking more for nothing. Sorry but that's a fact of life and its often put about by those who haven't worked hard all their life or are working hard and it hides the social warrior apologist's own lack of contributions except a lot of hot air. - not all but I suspect more than would own up.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Whoa there Tonto!

That was a contribution only to help us all have a better perspective of the scope of the problem.
Over here on the continent, we are being flooded, it is more than we can handle, and that could give the impression that they are all rushing over here- when in fact the numbers are so immense this is a very very small percentage.

I've already spent enough time arguing my position on this, in other threads- I don't support continuing to take more on indiscriminately. I'm not your opponent.
But that doesn't mean we should conflate and exagerrate to make our points- we won't be taken seriously if we do that.

Over here, the left wing "social warriors" like the ones that attacked those policemen, above, are young people who lack experience and are filled with rebellion against authority and idealism....if it wasn't the immigrants, it would be something else, to justify that.
Which is not surprising. That has always been the role of the young in a society.

The elders have historically had the role of setting examples and teaching from their experience.
I can't tell them what to think or feel, but I can set an example of how to best communicate it, how to argue and debate effectively.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Ya but if the refugees who get up to the same type of sheezy like these in France are Muslims and/or non white,do you think they will still do the SWAT team thing,or respond with superior force? Not being sarky either,i am not American so i am really not sure.Just seems to me from all i've been reading on this site in the past year that the authorities in the US may be reluctant to crack down on aggresive groups of people and may treat them with kid gloves if they are Muslims.Because bigotry and Nazi--ism,you know?

edit on 21-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Solution is simple: Close the border.

Let Saudi Arabia take their Sharia-loving migrants. Oh wait, they refuse to take any. Literally 0. Instead they fund Mosques for every 100 migrants, the same mosques which produce Islamic Extremists and terrorists.

Close the border or things will get even worse.

Lets also not forget a huge number of them aren't even refugees, just economic migrants from countries without any war. Disgusting, shameless parasites taking advantage of other people's legitimate suffering.
edit on -050005am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I'm voting 'Brexit' on the referendum for these exact reasons. Those who are trying to get here through Italy & France after arriving from 'Libya' and also those Illegals who have travelleed from Greece and who are mainly from Paistan Afghanistan and Iraq and mostly Men.

I'm voting 'OUT'.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I agree Shi....your Government IS Dong!!!!

Perhaps if these "People" acted with humility, and were gracious to the People and countries that they have invaded illegally, and tried a sensible, diplomatic art of negotiation, and empathy for other peoples countries, respecting their laws,
values, and culture.....etc etc...
Then perhaps they may receive a more positive reaction from the "Natives" of those countries.

But No, they are poor dark people, rich white man should take pity on them, and give them everything he has....because....Allah said so.

Sort of reminds me of the Europeans, when they went to the Americas......You natives must give us everything Now...because God said so!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join