It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calais-migrants-French-police-fleeing-Calais-300-attacked-refugees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pretty massive riots are going on in N. France. It seems that the Staged Conflict has gotten out of control. Some are saying that the truth of it isnt being covered in the news, so thought I would make sure our friends in Europe know what is happening if they missed it. If the footage in the third link is real, then the situation is really bad.

www.express.co.uk... 'Police union leaders warned that officers are "risking their lives every day" patrolling the lawless port town, which is overrun by gangs of migrants wielding iron bars, rocks and even knives and guns.'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.facebook.com...

Related threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The title is one of the newspaper headlines.

edit on 20-5-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

BLA BLA

USA couldn't destroy Syria like they did Libya because Russia said Nyet

So they created ISIS

And now EU has got migrant issues like never before

But hey what do I know LOL
edit on 20-5-2016 by JoejustJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JoejustJoe

What's BLA?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Guns..? Prove it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough RedHe means blah, blah. Which means he's not interested.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Looks like fun!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

These people come from war-torn and terrorist-infested parts of the world where car bombs and melees in the streets are a way of life.

To expect any sort of successful integration in France of all places is a particularly dangerous level of naivety and idiocy.

I guess they're realizing that now.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I hope America will pay attention to what is happening in France right now. And realize how serious this is before we have the same fate as France.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I don't think we will have to worry about much.

You know that militarization of police everyone bitches about? The one that brings SWAT troops armed to the teeth to apprehend a sleeping unarmed pot salesman?

Well, THEY'RE the reason this cannot and wouldn't dare attempt to happen in the US.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I hope America will pay attention to what is happening in France right now. And realize how serious this is before we have the same fate as France.

The migrants want to get into the UK. The main obstacles are border controls and passport inspections. They try and break into cargo container trucks. Every time they do that, the merchandise is considered "contaminated" and has to be thrown away; medicines, clothing, farm produce, processed food, toiletries, paper, everything. It's running into billions a year. The migrants even try rushing onto car ferries. There's already a housing shortage in London, and people have been pushed onto railway tracks by those with mental illnesses. EU is telling the British government they must build more homes to accommodate all the immigrants.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1I find it disheartening when you start a thread like this and the general response is, meh. But say anything negative about chicks with dicks and 30 members are here calling you names within seconds.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Calais camp is a hell hole.

It's not just the threat to the public spoken about here, it's what the refugees have done within the camp, where rape of women and children, boys and girls alike and that sex slavery runs rampant in the camps where women are considered to be on the same level as dogs, shows what type of people and culture the EU welcomed with open arms.

IMO, many of the women and children are just trying to escape, but what they're trying to escape is the culture of oppression and slavery mandated by the men in that society, which runs in direct opposition to Western beliefs.

The migration of refugees to the EU would look far different and be far better if men ages 16-50 weren't allowed and it was only women and children allowed in. Yet look at the migration and what you'll see is roughly 90% of the refugees are men of fighting age.

And that's the real issue. Those men for the most part push a culture and belief system where women are controlled and raped/sold and that they must fight any system, political or religious which doesn't follow Islam as they do.
edit on 20-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It seems to me if France doesnt get on top of this, it will eventually take over a huge area, just from the shear numbers flooding in. If the police forces are pulling out, (and who can blame them) they should call the military to stop it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
drone strike, 2 x A-10's. job done. moving on to next problem.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
drone strike, 2 x A-10's. job done. moving on to next problem.

Or, place cartoons of the prophet all over the city.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

To expect any sort of successful integration in France
BUT, they don't want to stay in France that the whole problem. They are at Calais as it's the main gateway to the U.K. and THAT'S their destination.......

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
youtu.be...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wow, how scary, the last part about the Rape grooming gangs made me physically ill.

This vid came on after your link and he says Paul Weston was arrested for quoting Churchill on what he said about Muslims. And is facing the possibility of 2 years in jail. He tells it like it is. And is trying to warn America to stop it before its too late. www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-5-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Hope you understand now the hostility Brits have against having these people troll into our country. We don't want any more criminals. We have quite enough of our own without importing them.

There is a lot to be said about once someone resorts to violence and gets his own way he will do it again and again and again.

With our Government deliberately having cut our police force numbers it will be left to ordinary people to defend themselves if this lot get in and then our justice system will punish us rather than the poor wee violent refugee.

It needs to be remembered that if these people were able to enter Britain legally they could, but as they aren't eligible they are nothing but pests and criminal scroungers who need to think of something else to do.

Thanks for putting this up. Like a lot of Brits I am so sick of what my government is dong I don't watch the propaganda news and can only face watching RT on rare occasions and the magnificent Keiser Report when I remember.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

If I am right BLA BLA is possible blah! blah!

JoejustJoe is probably quite right about ISIS along with its best buddies Saudi and Israel - especially as ISIS hasn't attacked Israel especially as they are near its doorstep. Most strange that one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join