It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over $300,000 Transferred From Hillary Victory Fund to State Parties Is Unaccounted For

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Could be the Hillary Campaign is playing games with the books as it seems some money was diverted to State Democrat central committees according to her books.

But some of those "transfers" didn't seem to quite make to the ledgers of the "receivers".

Somebody has uncovered this mess and it might not be kosher, and as many as 32 state committees are involved !!

I wonder why?

What could they possibly be hiding? Skimming perhaps? Hmmm.

Over $300,000 Transferred From Hillary Victory Fund to State Parties Is Unaccounted For

Over $300,000 that was transferred from Hillary Clinton’s joint fundraising venture to state Democratic parties is unaccounted for, a review of campaign finance records by the Washington Free Beacon has found.

A Free Beacon review of the fund’s disbursements and the subsequent financial statements of all 32 Democratic state parties found that hundreds of thousands in money transfers sent from the Hillary Victory Fund was never reported as received by parties in five states.

One such state was Louisiana. The Hillary Victory Fund reported sending $64,000 to the Democratic State Central Committee of Louisiana on Dec. 1, 2015, followed by a second transfer of $80,000 on Jan. 4. Neither transfer was marked as received on the state committee’s financial statements filed to the Federal Election Commission.

On Jan. 4, the victory fund made a $73,000 transfer to the Kentucky State Democratic Central Executive Committee. This does not appear on the party’s transfers from affiliated committees where it should be registered.

Divert and Distract ...

then Skim the Cream off the Top

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Now that it has been discovered, Hillary will need to use one of her skapegoats.
I wonder if she planned far enough ahead. She might be needing a lot of those.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Wait the money disappeared after it was sent.
Besides that it's probably just messed up paperwork again. It's not like they sent an envelope of unmarked small bills. Checks can be traced. Transfers can be traced. The free beacon doesn't get to audit their books.
Sounds like another non story to me. I'm sure Hillary doesn't need to steal chump change from the DNC. Think a bit on that for just a moment.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

S&F

Be sure to read the article, it is quite interesting how the HRC machine plays the system!

I see how Hilley is investigated so often, she walks the fine line between legal and illegal on a daily basis!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Wait the money disappeared after it was sent.
Besides that it's probably just messed up paperwork again. It's not like they sent an envelope of unmarked small bills. Checks can be traced. Transfers can be traced. The free beacon doesn't get to audit their books.
Sounds like another non story to me. I'm sure Hillary doesn't need to steal chump change from the DNC. Think a bit on that for just a moment.

Sure the old excuse of "paperwork" incompetence.

I think many state Democrat committees are raiding their own treasuries.

A tell tale sign of rats jumping the sinking ship.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Think a bit on that for just a moment.

Hillary.... missing money.
Goes hand in hand.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Keeping those Super Delegates on board ain't cheap.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That is "ashtray change" as far as The Clinton Fraudation® is concerned.. I sure hope 'they' have better luck in finding the $300k than the $6 BILLION that went "missing" when She was the Head of the State Dep't.

www.washingtontimes.com...

rickwells.us...

www.dineshdsouza.com...

Then You have the Saudi Royals dumping in (hedging their bets) $2B into the same Cabals moneybags...

namaste

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Part of the Superdelegates payoffs?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Dirty Debbie and Crooked Hillary! What a team!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Check Hillary's purse, Bill's Cigar fund, and the pockets of the Superdelegates. It'll turn up in full.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Check Hillary's purse, Bill's Cigar fund, and the pockets of the Superdelegates. It'll turn up in full.

Did you know Bill put the cigar in her, (Monica Lewinsky)took it out, put it in his mouth and said."Tastes good", according to Monica Lewinsky. She had just previously told him, she was on her menses. That all apparently is in the Starr Report. Thats just gross, OK! Bloody awful!

new topics

top topics

join