It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Issues ‘Extraordinary’ Order Sanctioning the DOJ for Misconduct ..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love how they name these programs..

Secretary’s 2014 DHS Directive establishing the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (“DAPA”) program

Note that the acronym used "DAPA" only contains the initial "Deferred Action for Parents of Americans" and leaves out the "Lawful Permanent Residents" part.

It is a tad misleading.
Does it sound familiar? ACA, Patriot Act...etc.
They love to twist the titles of these corrupt programs they create don't they?
But i can see how "DAPALPR" is a mouthfull.

peace

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
Here's the 28 page order by the Judge.
www.scribd.com...

These DOJ lawyers lied directly to this Judge and the 26 states for months. They said not 1 application was being processed under the updated DACA, all they while doing it behind their backs. It wasn't until the number reached 100,000 that the DOJ came clean.

The ridiculousness of the ethics violations unbelievable. The Judge says even brings up Miracle on 34th Street to relate how even a fictional child in 1947 knew it was common sense to tell the truth in court.

The Court next turns to the topic of candor. Candor in court is such a self-evident concept that it is almost too mundane to discuss in an opinion. Indeed, when one addresses the need for honesty in court, it is hard not to speak in platitudes. It is such a truism that all Americans, if not individuals worldwide, are familiar with the requirement. This concept is so pervasive that it can be seen in almost any aspect of society. One example that easily comes to mind is that drawn from the beloved movie Miracle on 34th Street when the young child of the assistant district attorney is called to the witness stand:

Mr. Gailey: Will Thomas Mara please take the stand? (Attorney for Mr. Kringle)

Thomas Mara Sr.: Who, me? (Assistant District Attorney

Mr. Gailey: Thomas Mara Jr. (Spectators Murmuring)

Tommy Mara Jr.: Hello, Daddy.

Mr. Gailey: Here you are, Tommy.

The Judge: Tommy, you know the difference between telling the truth and telling a lie, don’t you?

Tommy Mara Jr.: Gosh, everybody knows you shouldn’t tell a lie, especially in court. (Spectators Chuckling)

The Judge: Proceed, Mr. Gailey.

The need to tell the truth, especially in court, was obvious to a fictional young Tommy Mara Jr. in 1947, yet there are certain attorneys in the Justice Department who apparently have not received that message, or more likely have just decided they are above such trivial concepts. Regardless of the motivation behind the conduct, multiple misrepresentations over a period of months both in pleadings and in open court cannot be ignored—especially when, as here, they were made knowingly and had the effect of depriving the millions of individuals represented by the Plaintiff States of a valuable remedy.

All attorneys are required to attend ethics and law updates every year to retain their good standing. Some go to resorts for the courses others attend live online. I consider this order from the judge just a slap on the wrist, he should've rescinded their bonafides to speak before a Federal Court, ever.

STM

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on May 22nd 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: xuenchen

So when we going to hear about perjury charges? This appears to be lying to the court. The lawyers should be disbarred and the government reps fired.

Cheers - Dave

HOUNDDAWG BARKS:

The president can (and likely will) pardon all who run afoul of the law while acting for his DOJ. The last day in office is traditionally saved for the parade of criminals who are to be pardoned, but who are not eligible while the president is still subject to political pressure, or even impeachment.

A Delaware State Judge once ordered lawyers to have a sleepover pajama party and learn to "play nice with each other". She later rescinded her order. I'm betting that Judge Hanen will also rescind his punitive, far reaching order, if for no other reason than it targets the wrong villains. DOJ attorneys routinely pull this stuff because of the political power that ultimately insulates them. And, most judges deferentially fail to punish the attorneys because of the president's support, considering it another perk of power..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When those entrusted to execute and defend the law, and those entrusted to protect and uphold the truth do neither...it is time to clean the pests from the house and that typically starts with extermination.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Obama is not going anywhere. Mark my words. There will be some kind of incident. He will suspend the election. He has written too many executive orders about martial law and taking power away from anyone or anything. He jokes and winks about his third term all the time. Winking and lying to people is even talked about in the Bible. Whoever is in office when that incident happens he will be king of the world. I'm almost certain that they have BIG plans for us general folks. It haunts me in my nightmares.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join