It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O god I think Trumps growing on me....HELP!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I didn't like him very much at first but I think we need to let him work for a few years. You cant deny he has drive, ambition, vision and is a workaholic,,thats what we need. Not another do nothing and promise the you the world politician.
edit on 20-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
he is now property of the NRA

the "outsider" is bought and paid for

that should help, lol

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
he is now property of the NRA

the "outsider" is bought and paid for

that should help, lol

REALLY? The alternative was Hillary who stated she'd clean up the guns? Did the NRA have any other choice?

More like Trump owns the NRA rather than the other way around......

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

HA! I knew we would get you....or is this a prank?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

He is property of no one. He has a CWP in NY and carries. Why would the NRA "NOT" endorse him?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Conversation with a college buddy on FB:

Me: If I thought that Clinton and Trump were equivalent, and we hadn't already had 8 years of Obama, I would also vote for Johnson. But they aren't, and we have. God help me I'm voting for Trump.

Him: It makes you feel super dirty, don't it?

Me: I can't decide if I'll get drunk before or after I vote.

Him: Why not both? 😃

Me: Because Trump isn't worth a damaged liver

Him: True

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Ive thought the same about a couple of politicians over the years, he is just a politician, seems like a fairly honest one to me, not entirely, after a few months he will fade out like the ones before him that led a good fight and people will be left with tattoos they are ashamed of.

No doubt.

Semi support is far from trust.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
O god I think Trumps growing on me....HELP!

See; Stockholm Syndrome!

See; 'propaganda'; the more that you hear it, the more you tend to 'believe' it!

See; 'lay with dogs, wake with fleas!' (regarding watching/participating in the the Cirque du Freaque of Amerikkkan politics!)!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Crazy, put the Boddingtons down and go to bed.....lol.

Seriously though, Imagine Trump in charge of the US and Boris in charge of the UK?

It'll all be about the hair.....both countries will face years of mop based ridicule far and wide.

To be fair though, if faced with the choice of Trump or Clinton, I would probably grab a trowel and cement and ask "So, where are we starting this wall again?"

edit on 21/5/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Trump will bring back Americans love for America and not this globalism bull shat Obama and the Clintons are going for. They have effectively melted our wealth and great achievements out into the world, slowly but surely draining our once great Nation. I have National Pride and am proud to say so.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I think he slowly starting to grow on me.

I cant stand the man I really cant. I think him repulsive. And I still can’t shake the idea he is controlled opposition and Clinton puppet.
Though the way the media and all the establishment are attacking him in having doubts on that too.

But if he is the real deal then in his own way he does seem to make sense.

He is the only one willing call out REAL issues and willing to discuss real problems.

Bro, I know exactly what you mean. I have never in my life voted for a Republican but one thing I DO KNOW is that I will never, EVER vote for Hillary. # her. Seriously. She's shady and corrupt. I would rather vote for Trump than Clinton though I did vote her Husband into office twice. I was young, idealistic and foolish. Now, I'm older, mature and realistic. The only place Hillary should be is in prison. Period.
If Bernie doesn't make it to the general election, it's #Trump 2016 for me...even if I struggle to listen to him for longer than 3 mins or so, hate what he stands for and LOLOLOLOLOL'D at the idiots who think he's anti-establishment. A # billionaire who is anti-establishment? Don't be so naive. He IS the establishment.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Bro, I know exactly what you mean. I have never in my life voted for a Republican but one thing I DO KNOW is that I will never, EVER vote for Hillary. # her. Seriously. She's shady and corrupt. I would rather vote for Trump than Clinton though I did vote her Husband into office twice. I was young, idealistic and foolish. Now, I'm older, mature and realistic. The only place Hillary should be is in prison. Period. 
If Bernie doesn't make it to the general election, it's #Trump 2016 for me...even if I struggle to listen to him for longer than 3 mins or so, hate what he stands for and LOLOLOLOLOL'D at the idiots who think he's anti-establishment. A # billionaire who is anti-establishment? Don't be so naive. He IS the establishment.

Your post is classic. This is the sentiment that I am hearing more and more, and I get it. For many, their hate for Hillary is so strong, that they would vote for James Tufts, before they would vote for Hillary, if it were legal; at lest all he does is shake hands.

Hillary is Donald's best chance to pull this off. I just keep getting this feeling though, that there is something sitting in the wings, and is about to drop, and it is not a microphone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join