It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O god I think Trumps growing on me....HELP!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think he slowly starting to grow on me.

I cant stand the man I really cant. I think him repulsive. And I still can’t shake the idea he is controlled opposition and Clinton puppet.
Though the way the media and all the establishment are attacking him in having doubts on that too.

But if he is the real deal then in his own way he does seem to make sense.

He is the only one willing call out REAL issues and willing to discuss real problems.

Ok he needs to think some of his ideas through better. Right now some of his ideas are a little half-baked and need refining. And he speaks to much from emotion sometimes and needs to think before he speaks. Maybe problems that could be overcome with a good cabinet of advisors?

Politian’s either in the USA and here in the UK refuse to tackle problems head on. They just dither around them or ignore them in the name of politician’s correctness and globalisation

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Crazyewok, just relax and go with the flow. Trump's plans will come into clearer focus as we get closer to November, just like Obama's did. You'll be GLAD you did!
-cwm

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yeah, I know what you mean....

I never despised him to begin with - just didn't take him seriously (he makes me cringe with some of his remarks), but as this all goes along, I think it'd be refreshing to see what happens. Whether it turns out well or not, it would be a change of pace that is desperately overdue in this country.

I figured he'd tone down the rhetoric as soon as he bulldozed his opponents off the stage. Now he can start actually working. I just wonder if he ever actually intended to make it this far.

And it's weird that he's been a Clinton supporter forever.
If he gets the nom, I hope he doesn't suggest her for VP. She is the one that needs to go home and lick her wounds. She's too far gone with flip-flopping, sketchy history, etc.....needs to reinvent, and her waffling and havering and doubletalk is silly.

First she's all for the TPP, now she's against it. It's like she really would say or do anything to get this thing wrapped up. But mostly, it's her smug confidence and perpetual sneering that irritates the piss out of me. Can't stand women like that.

Either Donald or Bernie, and I'll be satisfied. I don't like Trump's misogyny and racism as evidenced - but maybe he's really just shooting his mouth off. What worries me is whether or not he actually has a filter or any control over what erupts from his cake-hole...
he could really piss off some other violent warlord tyrant and we'd all be hosed.

edit on 5/20/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The only yuge problem I see thus far is at some point, he is going to have to come clean about the wall and the deportations.

His top advisers have admitted that was just 'tough talk'.

At the end of the day he's the GOP nominee, those who can't get behind him better find a third party candidate who has a chance, or bite the bullet and vote for Hillary. Although if I were American and faced with both those choices, I would probably stay out of it this year.

But just like any campaign, all the rosy promises are going to disappear when the reality of what a POTUS can and cannot do becomes clear to him.

~Tenth

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just my opinion but I think so many politicians have disgraced their high offices that none of them can be taken seriously any more.

We might just as well let clowns and buffoons have a go until some politicians with actual morals and a desire to better the lives of the people come along.

That has to be better than letting a bunch of murderous crooks have it all their own way.

Of course, if the clowns and buffoons turn out to be just as crooked at least we can have a laugh whilst in the hand basket to Hell.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I think Bernie is the lone exception to your very accurate portrayal of the lot of them....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

A candidate needs to talk about their plans and goals and stances on topics in order to try to get elected, but once they're there it's all about what they actually do. Trump does seem like someone who can get things done, however his attitude and all around pompous demeanor is not a good reflection of someone who leads a country and inspires others.

I'm afraid that with Donald Trump as President, we will actually have even more groups hating and targeting Americans/America because of his principles and the way in which he talks about it like "bombing the **** out of them".

Hillary is a fake Democrat, probably would tend to the needs/wants of Neocons and also more wars and poor foreign policy decisions.

I don't support Trump, but I fear both him and Hillary equally.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And he speaks to much from emotion sometimes and needs to think before he speaks.

His response to missing flight 804 is telling...

EgyptAir flight 804 has yet to be found -- nor has a reason for its disappearance been released -- but Donald Trump is convinced he knows why the Cairo-bound aircraft went missing this morning.

"A plane got blown out of the sky," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said at a fundraiser in Lawrenceville, N.J., tonight. "And if anything, if anybody thinks it wasn’t blown out of the sky, you are 100 percent wrong, folks. OK? You're 100 percent wrong."

Link

Deny ignorance Donald, because as president you'll not be allowed to make such quick assumptions. And his stance on our military makes him a developing warmonger just looking for a cause. If it's unavoidable, then may our future wars be swift and justified.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I hoped Rand Paul would have gotten further.

Bute between Trump and Hillary? I would go Trump.

Hillary is 100% dangerous. She is establishment Politian through and through.

Bernie?
I think he means well and he’s a decent enough man. I just don’t think his ideas could work on the scale of the USA.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Deny ignorance Donald, because as president you'll not be allowed to make such quick assumptions.

Quick assumption or access to information that has not yet been released?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Have you tried antibiotics?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: eisegesis
Deny ignorance Donald, because as president you'll not be allowed to make such quick assumptions.

Quick assumption or access to information that has not yet been released?

Well, your statement is an assumption in and of itself.

Facts lead to retaliation not assumptions.

edit on 20-5-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

At least he's probably looking in the right direction. Obama shoots off his mouth incorrectly and cities are destroyed, he is never held accountable nor changes his stance.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: crazyewok

Have you tried antibiotics?

He’s probably antibiotic resistant!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Whether it turns out well or not, it would be a change of pace that is desperately overdue in this country.

Well said.
I will not vote for Hillary Clinton.
I think we have been headed down the wrong road for years and it is a problem brought to us by both major political parties. Their plan isn't working.... at least not for the American people.

Let him shake things up... who knows, maybe he is what it will take for a third and fourth political parties to gain some power.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I like that kind of stands up for Bernie when Bernie is clearly getting the shaft, but that's about it. I'm sure he's a fun guy to hang out with but he's not qualified to be president.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Have you developed a comb-over yet?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

They just dither around them or ignore them in the name of politician’s correctness and globalization

He won't.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

They just dither around them or ignore them in the name of politician’s correctness and globalization

He won't.

Think thats the draw.
He at least brings them up even if he’s methods are a bit unrefined.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a bit unrefined

Oh, how nice of you to not be honest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join