It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think Hillary will could bring disclosure.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways
I honestly believe that the President is told, in no uncertain terms, to keep his/her nose out of it.
There will be no disclosure, I'd bet anything.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

The President could jump-start it how ever.
All she would have to do is say:
'Given the large amount of evidence we have, I know it's highly probable we are being visited.'

Poof. Taboo gone. Government officials would come forward by the dozens, so would contactees, reporters would actually dig and the world would simply know.
Then the 'secret' governments have no choice but to disclose, they would simply lose their power.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hillary will expose the aliens....but Trump is a alien...
Cheers

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know that stephen bassett is trying to get Hillary Clinton to talk about this and that it's working.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
She is a f#$@€£¥& baby eating evil Reptilian!!!
Off with her head

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BenicealwaysDon't be foolish. She'll do or say anything as long as you vote for her but if she gets in she would just do a side step and disclose nothing. Or like presidents before her say "I've looked into that matter and there is nothing in it".

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Don't be too assumptive. I agree she is narcissistic and all that but she's also a person.

She is getting old, she has been in the know for a long time, and she doesn't care so much about her next 10-30 years career wise because she'll probably be gone soon anyways.
Then there is also the clear sign that she has given Podesta the green light to openly talk about UFOs and imply aliens.

As for the votes, yes, that's a part of it, but most Americans will still think you are crazy if you belief aliens must have visited us, so I don't see that as such a big probability.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There will NEVER be any disclosure.Ever. No one person will be believed by the world. Other countries have disclosed and it meant nothing.

It will never...ever...happen. So don't wait up....

Only disclosure is to shoot down a Mothership! Actually it is majority of the Western population who are brainwashed to the system and the media tells nothing but lies. Except local news. But, then if an alien ship falls down they obviously won't tell $h3! about it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
a reply to: crayzeed

She is getting old, she has been in the know for a long time, and she doesn't care so much about her next 10-30 years career wise because she'll probably be gone soon anyways. Then there is also the clear sign that she has given Podesta the green light to openly talk about UFOs and imply aliens.

A lot of presidents who expressed interest in UFOs were older than she is, so this "She's old so she has nothing to lose" argument is worthless. There is no indication that she is now "in the know" on the subject, and no indication that she has or will have more power over Disclosure than any other president has had in the past. She's a nobody, a temp, and no one with any serious UFO secrets will be telling her anything substantial. It's way too risky. If she were told anything she'd try to use it to her own political advantage.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All she would have to do is say: 'Given the large amount of evidence we have, I know it's highly probable we are being visited.'

Yes, but again, when the PTB tell her to STFU, she, like the rest of them, will.

There must be something very important, and or sinister, going on where the President supports and concedes that he/she isn't "Top Dog," and others are above them.

You'll see - unfortunately.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hillary and security clearance? I highly doubt that after all her previous shenanigans!

A security clearance is granted to an individual and generally recognizes a maximum level of clearance. Exceptions include levels above compartmentalized access or when an individual is cleared for a certain type of data. The President of the United States may be given access to any government or military information that he requests if there is a proper "need to know", even if he would not otherwise be able to normally obtain a security clearance were he not the President. Having obtained a certain level security clearance does not mean that one automatically has access to or is given access to information cleared for that clearance level in the absence of a demonstrated "need to know".[12] The "need-to-know" determination is made by a 'disclosure officer,' who may work in the office of origin of the information. The specified "need to know" must be germane to the prospective user's mission, or of necessity for the integrity of a specified security apparatus.

source

edit on 20-5-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

There will never be a disclosure, as to how presidents, kings and queens all stand. They are put in position of power for what reason, no real reason. You must ask, where this power even began. The point would be that no candidate will ever spill the beans on anything because they are in close working with them. Them being, the still unknown.

The day you hear about 'them' is the day 'they' no longer need us, which is the worry.

I will write a topic about this very soon, much evidence that this rabbit hole is very VERY deep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join