It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read the Donald Trump exam question that got a Florida teacher suspended

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I know. You should be disturbed. At you. These kids are way ahead of you educationally speaking

I sincerely doubt that.

The under 35 crowd for the most part with exceptions few and far between.

Have a hell of a lot of catching up to do with the over 35 crowd.

We didn't have the 24/7 news cycle and the 'internets' that dumbed us down, and force fed PROPAGANDA.

Oh how I hate being a got dang Millenial. They don't even have opinions about politics. They don't even care. But they can all tell you every celebrity's IMDB history proving they do have brains in there somewhere, just filled with junk.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Would you say the same if he said something you agree with?
Like if he said that if Hiliary were to get elected we are all screwed?

Funny how some of the free speech guys that are always crying on these boards are silent when it comes to this.
I agree he shouldn't have done it, but just get confused when it is and isn't ok to call for peoples jobs for what they say.

Yes I would. I used to have a High School teacher who was a total rascist and said Muhammad Ali was a coward numerous times. Noone should be injecting their garbage like that. I also had perhaps the best teacher in my education experience: my AP government teacher who was right leaning and so was the rest of the class, but he always asked me questions and let me go on with my points and was extremely fair. Sorry for so many messages in a row I am new to ATS and get excited lol.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Double Post sry so much spam i'll stop

edit on 24-5-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Substracto

If we're going to fire public officials for not being neutral, then we'll have to get rid of every Supreme Court justice, every politician. . . .all!

Are you serious? Supreme Court Justices are there specifically FOR their opinions. Teachers need to shut up and teach.

If you think Supreme Court justices are neutral, then you haven't been paying attention.

(post by Captainpepper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordDraconia

a reply to: Substracto

If we're going to fire public officials for not being neutral, then we'll have to get rid of every Supreme Court justice, every politician. . . .all!

Are you serious? Supreme Court Justices are there specifically FOR their opinions. Teachers need to shut up and teach.

If you think Supreme Court justices are neutral, then you haven't been paying attention.

I didn't say they were neutral either. When did I say that? I said they're supposed to be opinionated. Also, I think captain pepper has the right of it. Snowden could only tell us what he knew years ago. To think they didn't keep evolving the tech is to fool ourselves.
edit on 31-5-2016 by LordDraconia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
oh Yes....I've seen this case before.....he was unencumbered by the thought process at the time.....

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It's a hard one - I can't decide between B and D.

As for the teacher, sounds like someone who probably shouldn't be around children or sharp objects.

edit on 31-5-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join