It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Magnets Heal? - What is the Science behind Magnetic Healing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Take a closer look at that website. You see a supposed information source with the famous appeal to anecdotal data over research, run.

All I need is to see "who do you trust more, researchers or people who use the product", that's pretty much it for me.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
They don't heal. Its a load of bollocks. Even the guy sells those popular power bracelets admitted they do nothing.

Well, your response just prompted my first ever post of my own...

Maybe you (and Bedlam) will read it with an open mind?
edit on 23-5-2016 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2016 by tanstaafl because: sorry, forgot to add the reason - changed "you'll" to "you (and Bedlam)"

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I`d say that magnets do not heal injuries or diseases on their own...but what most don`t know or easily overlook is that magnets do help in balancing energy centres or chakras of a person, consequently empowering this person to battle any diseases or injuries naturally. This is often misunderstood as placebo effect and in a way it is because science behind it is not written yet.

Just think for a second how we battle illnesses, by taking antibiotics for example in case of bacterial infection. So what antibiotic does is enhance your immune system that would battle bacteria anyway. The only difference is that some antibiotics may add stuff that your immune system wouldn`t be able to produce on its own but if in mint condition, would be able to produce the antibodies to battle the bacteria. In other words, two different ways to a solution. My point is that you don`t have to take medicine if your immune system works perfectly which directly correlates to your magnetic fields or chakras in your body as well as general wellbeing both physically and mentally.

Just my 2 cents on the matter. And to add a bit of a conspiracy here, ask yourself...are you being intentionally weakened by TPTB where they disrupt your magnetic fields and therefore immune system with psychological games and/or GMO food, all with the ultimate plan to sell you drugs because you are not able to heal on your own anymore?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Your immune system can be working just fine, but if you are subjected to a disease that your body can't fight off because either it doesn't know how or the infection is too strong, then you will still get sick. Regardless of whether your immune system is in perfect health or not.

In that case, please take medicine and not just rely on mumbo jumbo and magnets to heal you. Please

Also. How does one disrupt a magnetic field with drugs? Let me guess, the science isn't written down yet?

Well, the extensive research done on electromagnetism have given us pretty much everything modern we take for granted. I'll side with known science on the subject of magnetic fields. Thanks.

edit on 23-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Your immune system can be working just fine, but if you are subjected to a disease that your body can't fight off because either it doesn't know how or the infection is too strong, then you will still get sick. Regardless of whether your immune system is in perfect health or not.

In that case, please take medicine and not just rely on mumbo jumbo and magnets to heal you. Please

I have not taken any synthetic medicine for the last 10 years and seems to me that I`m doing just fine. If I get sick, I let my immune system do the job for me. And in case if I do get sick and my immune system for whatever reason cannot combat the disease on its own, I will take it, knowing it will work because my body is not resistant from over consumation where drugs become less and less helpful.

Which again brings us to placebo effect. Yes the drugs will do their job but question remains, how efficient drugs actually are without us believing it will help? Are they more efficient than a cup of tea and a lemon in case of a cold? Yes there may be certain diseases and illnesses that immune system cannot combat on its own but a natural plant exists that will give the extra help needed to your body and immune system, just like drugs do. The issue is that the information about which plant or a mix of plants for what disease has been forgotten or concealed from us.

As for mumbo jumbo, chakras or energetic centres have been known in traditional eastern medicine for over 2 millennia and it seems to work, doesn`t it? There may be no scientific background to it yet but results are still impressive nonetheless. As said, magnets won`t heal you on their own but will help you heal yourself.

Also. How does one disrupt a magnetic field with drugs? Let me guess, the science isn't written down yet?

Not drugs, more like psychological and physical stress related issues that disrupts a persons energetic balance. Anyone who has experienced stress in whatever form may tell you how he/she got sick afterwards either physically or mentally. That is if he/she is aware of it being related.

Well, the extensive research done on electromagnetism have given us pretty much everything modern we take for granted. I'll side with known science on the subject of magnetic fields. Thanks.

I wouldn`t call it extensive as we haven`t explored all the possibilities. Well, on second thought, we as humanity might have but some of the results and knoweldge has been kept from us because it didn`t align with the agenda of the elite. Just look at Tesla for example...

It`s ok to take side with known science but please keep in mind that science known to public is not all science that we know of and even combined is far from all the science that is still lurking out there. I know that you know this is true

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

I have not taken any synthetic medicine for the last 10 years and seems to me that I`m doing just fine. If I get sick, I let my immune system do the job for me. And in case if I do get sick and my immune system for whatever reason cannot combat the disease on its own, I will take it, knowing it will work because my body is not resistant from over consumation where drugs become less and less helpful.

Which again brings us to placebo effect. Yes the drugs will do their job but question remains, how efficient drugs actually are without us believing it will help? Are they more efficient than a cup of tea and a lemon in case of a cold? Yes there may be certain diseases and illnesses that immune system cannot combat on its own but a natural plant exists that will give the extra help needed to your body and immune system, just like drugs do. The issue is that the information about which plant or a mix of plants for what disease has been forgotten or concealed from us.

As for mumbo jumbo, chakras or energetic centres have been known in traditional eastern medicine for over 2 millennia and it seems to work, doesn`t it? There may be no scientific background to it yet but results are still impressive nonetheless. As said, magnets won`t heal you on their own but will help you heal yourself.

Not drugs, more like psychological and physical stress related issues that disrupts a persons energetic balance. Anyone who has experienced stress in whatever form may tell you how he/she got sick afterwards either physically or mentally. That is if he/she is aware of it being related.

I wouldn`t call it extensive as we haven`t explored all the possibilities. Well, on second thought, we as humanity might have but some of the results and knoweldge has been kept from us because it didn`t align with the agenda of the elite. Just look at Tesla for example...

It`s ok to take side with known science but please keep in mind that science known to public is not all science that we know of and even combined is far from all the science that is still lurking out there. I know that you know this is true

Sorry mate, but i consider chakras and such to be mumbo jumbo. There is no proof whatsoever of them existing. 2 millenia of knowledge is worth nothing in my opinion if it doesn't side with modern knowledge. Which it doesn't.

And you may not have taken any synthetic medicine which im very happy for you. But that just means you have not gotten a serious illness that required them, which again, I'm happy for you about.
edit on 24-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sorry mate, but i consider chakras and such to be mumbo jumbo. There is no proof whatsoever of them existing. 2 millenia of knowledge is worth nothing in my opinion if it doesn't side with modern knowledge. Which it doesn't.

lol, well I respect your stance but I`m going to have to disagree. Let me ask you this, what can you say about dreams then? There is no scientific background as to what is the purpose of dreams or how exactly they work, yet it is ancient and modern knowledge that we have always had them.

So all you really have is personal experience and circumstantial evidence in terms of brainwaves which is not anything more than to say that when you are in a bad mood your body emits different frequency than when you are in a good mood which according to mumbo jumbo has everything to do with your energy centres.

And you may not have taken any synthetic medicine which im very happy for you. But that just means you have not gotten a serious illness that required them, which again, I'm happy for you about.

Well, perhaps I`m lucky, which is highly unlikely as I have dealt with severe chronic bronchitis (which I hope no one would ever have to experience) in the past as well as having skin allergies and signs of depression, or I have stayed away from drugs and GM food, drank fairly clean water, being fairly active and tried to remain positive about everything. It was a process, a spiritual growth if you like before I realised it and ever since I had no major issues. Oh and no medicine that they gave me, really dealt with the root of my problems. It was more of easing the pain or fixing the skin but as soon as I stopped taking them, symptoms returned. And a certain doubt still remains whether or not it was all related due to side effects of the medicine I had to take. So there`s that about science, how certain meds affect certain individual and all....modern knowledge

My point is that there is more out there than modern knowledge has to offer and I think that no one can argue this statement. So that`s why I`m being open to all possibilities, it`s who I am and who I have become. Now looking at the past, I`m beginning to discover ancient wisdom everywhere.

And just speaking of it, here is one...."Mens sana in corpore sano" or "a healthy mind in a healthy body". We all know what it means but do we actually get it? There is certainly a deeper meaning to it. It is all connected...which brings to say thank you for positive thoughts about my wellbeing as will I remain positive about yours and everyone elses.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anyone stood below a electromagnet in a car dump whilst it is switched on ?

Just curious how the person was thinking after it was switched off. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join