It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nudity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

See my reply to him on the previous page. I think it sums him up pretty well.
edit on 2052016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
PS: religion is like the thing you use to code with. You either get a free one, and it's full of bugs, or you pay for one and are tied to it forever.

I am a batch file religion follower. I make my god appear when I need him, as he should be. and not let him make me pay every day for things I do not do. keeping me in a sandbox, until I can be free. no. my god is life. eternal and unending. and not something that limits me.

so sad so many people are trapped in a shackle.. slaves..

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterH
a reply to: Klassified

Does everyone on ATS imagine that it is okay to walk around naked in public? I realize many of you probably do on nudist beaches and what not. But you imagine that the rest of the entire world is wrong and you are right?

And showing off your nakedness to people, for whatever reason you enjoy doing it, is normal? Or being a peeping tom, as it were, and watching other people naked, is a normal thing?

This site is so full of sick people, it is amazing.

You're missing the point, my good man. This isn't about walking around naked in public. That's not even feasible most of the time. We clothe ourselves for protection from the elements, among other things. The point is our society's unnatural reaction to the human body in its natural state.

But you imagine that the rest of the entire world is wrong and you are right?

A good portion of the world does not have the hangup about the human body that American's do. We have a national phobia about it. Mojom's post is the proverbial nail on the head. A "Velvet Hammer" if you will.
edit on 5/20/2016 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: TerryDon79

This person doesn't have any actual reason. That's the thing. They're just that unaware of how silly they're being, this person just can't help their selves.

If you look back, every post in the thread by the individual is circular, accusatory, assumptive, and nonsensical. The only sense to be made is that a thing is so, and so of course a think is so, and I will prove it by stating the thing is so, and that you are evil for not knowing the thing is so. It's stupid.

I read this and in my head it became a flow chart, one of those Yes/no option ones but I am too lazy to actually create one.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This person doesn't have any actual reason. That's the thing. They're just that unaware of how silly they're being, this person just can't help their selves.

If you look back, every post in the thread by the individual is circular, accusatory, assumptive, and nonsensical. The only sense to be made is that a thing is so, and so of course a think is so, and I will prove it by stating the thing is so, and that you are evil for not knowing the thing is so. It's stupid.

No indeed. Rather, I do not adhere to my own authority but to that of one far higher than myself.

Everyone here who prides themselves in taking jabs at me, or that use such names as "puritan" "stupid" "ignorant" etc, should really reflect upon themselves, and not imagine they are so wise, which they no doubt do in their own eyes.

Public nudity is a wrong. A person who walks around naked without shame in front of other people, especially of the opposite sex, or children are perverted in their minds.

To imagine, or even claim I am wrong about these things should shame you. Don't be so swift to reply, so swift to rebuke. Meditate on these healthful words, and accept the rebuke. It is not done out of spite,

Rather to shame the people who try to claim what is right is wrong, and those who are normal are perverted.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I wouldn't want to walk around naked all the time, but I'm getting old.

But I don't see what the big deal is, if you do. There are plenty of places you can do this, so have at it.
Nudist camps are everywhere nowdays.

And while they aren't advertised for nudity, go to a Harley Davison Rodeo, and stay at the campground for the weekend. It's 21 and over.
Naked people wandering around all day. Just remember, there are things that you cannot un-see.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

No indeed. Rather, I do not adhere to my own authority but to that of one far higher than myself.
The spaghetti monster?

Everyone here who prides themselves in taking jabs at me, or that use such names as "puritan" "stupid" "ignorant" etc, should really reflect upon themselves, and not imagine they are so wise, which they no doubt do in their own eyes.
Says the religious nut who doesn't like the human body.

Public nudity is a wrong. A person who walks around naked without shame in front of other people, especially of the opposite sex, or children are perverted in their minds.
Says you. I guess babies are perverts when the nappy comes off to get changed? Or the toddler in the bath being bathed by a parent.

To imagine, or even claim I am wrong about these things should shame you. Don't be so swift to reply, so swift to rebuke. Meditate on these healthful words, and accept the rebuke. It is not done out of spite,
Um, no. You're wrong. Simples.

Rather to shame the people who try to claim what is right is wrong, and those who are normal are perverted.
According to you.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You stoop to mockery. And imagine that it will free you from guilt, or perhaps others for their conduct? Again, I will not stoop so low as to mock you, or call you names as many of you have here And believe it or not, perversion is real.

Is that what it comes down to? The society that rejects all norms and morality of good and right? Does it come down to this? What is unfolding before our very eyes.

When soon, as someone here stated it, God's stance on morality will soon be considered as perverted (while it already is among sexual deviants the world over).

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You stoop to mockery.
No stooping involved. I'm sitting.

And imagine that it will free you from guilt, or perhaps others for their conduct?
How can I be free from guilt if I didn't feel guilty in the first place?

Again, I will not stoop so low as to mock you, or call you names as many of you have here
The only name calling has come from you.

And believe it or not, perversion is real.
You think?

Is that what it comes down to? The society that rejects all norms and morality of good and right?
Society itself decides what is the norm. Not some spaghetti monster worshipping dude in a forum.

Does it come down to this? What is unfolding before our very eyes.
Old origami?

When soon, as someone here stated it, God's stance on morality will soon be considered as perverted (while it already is among sexual deviants the world over).
Which God? I mean, there's plenty to choose from. Spaghetti monster, Xenu, zues, me.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If you don't want to know now. That is for you to find out later, is it not?

Mockery has been going good for you so far. Keep it up. Perhaps you will get away with it forever.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

Does everyone on ATS imagine that it is okay to walk around naked in public? I realize many of you probably do on nudist beaches and what not. But you imagine that the rest of the entire world is wrong and you are right?

I do not believe in a universal right and wrong. I personally found that nudity in public spaces does not have the effects and consequences I had been told (and believed).
The "entire world"? What do you mean there? There is a whole array of attitudes and practices that vary all over the world concerning nudity. What exactly are you referring to?

And showing off your nakedness to people, for whatever reason you enjoy doing it, is normal? Or being a peeping tom, as it were, and watching other people naked, is a normal thing?

"Normal" refers to what is common practice in the environment. What is normal in one place is not normal in another.

In places where nudity is normal, there is no "peeping" going on. There is no special attention given or to be gained. If a person disrobes their self with the desire or intent to "show off" or get attention, then those places are the wrong ones to go to!!! They will not get a second glance!

They would have to go somewhere in which there is a taboo on nudity, to do showing off, or to get people watching them.
This is exactly how the taboo creates the perverts. Perverts cannot get satisfaction in most european countries.

Now, the people in these countries do not go naked in the middle of the city- the idea is not to undress simply for the sake of shocking others. It is simply that we do not go out of our way to hide either.
For example, at spas, there is one big changing room. For everyone, all genders. Whole families, men, women...
On beaches, at rivers where people swim- you can wear a suit, but you don't have to. Why bother, if no one is looking, no one cares, and they're all naked too?

Movies, tv, even daytime tv, nudity in non-sexual contexts is simply not avoided.

I guess, if you haven't stepped out of that taboo before it is impossible to understand the idea of nudity in a context other than sexual. If we pulled someone out of earlier eras and told them we easily let our ankles be seen in public, they'd be shocked and consider that we do that just to show off our ankles and entice men to lose control of themselves. They would not be able to fathom that it just isn't an attention-grabber!
edit on 20-5-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If you don't want to know now.
Kniw what now? Try quoting things you're replying to. It makes your religious rants slightly easier to dismiss, I mean, understand.

That is for you to find out later, is it not?
Maybe?

Mockery has been going good for you so far.
Thanks!

Keep it up.
Dude! And you called us perverts?!

Perhaps you will get away with it forever.
I would like to wager that I won't. Death will stop me.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Generally I thought it was to protect children from seeing a 70 year old man from winking at them with his wrinkly ball sack.

On a more serious note, do you think a society's general moral decency has any relevance?

If you support public nudity do you consider public sex acceptable as well?

Two naked people kissing while "aroused"?

Is anything taboo?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Those who think naked is bad are the sick ones!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterH

An authority who believes just as you do, no doubt.

Sounds as though a bit of pride is making it's way through your rebuttal.

Wrong and perverted, only to those who have a twisted and perverted sense of who and what we are. We are the only animal in existence worried about others perception of our natural state of being.

To imagine, or even claim I am wrong about these things should shame you. Don't be so swift to reply, so swift to rebuke. Meditate on these healthful words, and accept the rebuke. It is not done out of spite.

Oops. A bit of that pride and arrogance seeping through again.

Rather to shame anyone who disagrees with warped and perverted views of morality, and dares to think for themselves.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I have come to the conclusion that this is the thought of the majority of people on ATS. But thank you for confirming it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Generally I thought it was to protect children from seeing a 70 year old man from winking at them with his wrinkly ball sack.

On a more serious note, do you think a society's general moral decency has any relevance?

If you support public nudity do you consider public sex acceptable as well?

Two naked people kissing while "aroused"?

Is anything taboo?

Oh good point!

Here it is not acceptable to be kissing in public, even if totally clothed.
(all those american movies with people making out all over Paris? Total lies.) They love to talk of love, but you are not supposed to do it in public, anymore than carry around food or drink in front of others.

Nudity is not taboo here, but sexual activity in public is considered not civilized.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I have come to the conclusion that this is the thought of the majority of people on ATS. But thank you for confirming it.

I never knew that someone who has been here for a a whole single day could be so knowledgeable about the site.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Thetan

Because in order to control people you have to convince them in every way possible that Humans are Naturally Evil, Impure, Sinful, bad, worthy of some punishment.

Even just a person in their most natural form must be seen as shameful.

If you start letting humanity view each other for how they truly are and in their most basic and natural form without some kind of resentment or in a negative way they might start to identify with each other as equals and in deeper ways than just a false superficial way.

That sort of empathy and self reflection about humanity in general leads them to accept each other and themselves for who they are.

You can't control them if you don't first divide them and make them feel fear, isolation, shame, loneliness, vulnerable and helpless.

Great post.

Very true and eloquently stated.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I never knew that someone who has been here for a a whole single day could be so knowledgeable about the site.

It's you know who, with yet another new account. He's had so many, I can't keep up with him any more. Now he's decided to teach us about the human body.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join