It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The backfire is actually pretty hysterical. If it had been left alone it would have been way less controversial. Things would have just stayed the same and no one would care.

It just seems like such a non issue. The statistics say it's not a problem, my anecdotal experience (which as you know, pretty much universal fact) says it's not a problem, and it's less than 1% of the population, that if anything is scared to make waves.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I always get hair in my teeth after dinner though.
-Is that normal?

That sailed so far over my head I couldn't even see it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: visitedbythem
Cow girls man... cant trust 'em. sounds like ur wife made her scurry off to the next stable

U gotta be careful around those co ed bathrooms apparently LOL. who knew.

Stay away from FarmersOnly.com. They do NOT look like the ones in the commercials

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

If people don't realize what goes on in coed bathrooms and those which are not coed like bars and restaurants etc... Which are used like they are anyway by adults and the activities they engage in... Well it's only a matter of time till they are informed of such when this effects their children...
Maybe we should just have have one large bathroom for everybody in the best interest of equality...
Next time you gotta go let me know Ill go with you...

edit on 20-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You see it is an issue with the nurple hair. If it has nurple hair, you should probably reevaluate your source.

link   
a reply to: Annee

This isn't about Equality at all annee, THIS is about Moral Indignity to a Majority of the People. Big Diff. But keep on spinning it, your web is starting to look like a tangled mess.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This Obama bathroom thing is another from the communist playbook.

Oh look, we have communism. Hitler can't be far behind.

Have you ever actually read up on what real communism is?

-----------------------------------------------

AGAIN - - here is what the original article actually says:

But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

Its idealisim. It has a proven track record. It doesnt work in the real world. My great grandfather was a card carrying communist. He stabbed another man in a bar in Philly for disagreeing with his political stance

link   
HAHAHA give me a porterhouse steak I wont discriminate :p

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obama seems to think he's Nero and for some reason, all those Libs seem to think he's their God.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The "bathroom thing" started with laws passed by conservatives about who can use what bathroom.

They have a right as a state to push back against Obama and his justice department labelling this as a Civil Rights issue. Is this really a civil rights issue or Obama forcing people to accept it as such. It is NOTHING like whites and blacks intermingling nor is it like two gays getting married. There are some real concerns and whether you or I agree with it, those states have every right...and should...push back on this particular issue.

edit on 20-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh look, we have communism. Hitler can't be far behind.

Have you ever actually read up on what real communism is?

-----------------------------------------------

AGAIN - - here is what the original article actually says:

But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

Its idealisim. It has a proven track record. It doesnt work in the real world. My great grandfather was a card carrying communist. He stabbed another man in a bar in Philly for disagreeing with his political stance

I don't imagine it would.

I can only see it working in small groups with everyone in agreement. Like organized communes.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
HAHAHA give me a porterhouse steak I wont discriminate :p

Yum, yum!

Oh wait, was that some kinda inyourendo?

I plea the 5th

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
My bathroom experiences have been pretty mundane thankfully.

Thanks for the offer LOL.. u gonna beat up the creepers so I can tinkle in peace lol

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
LOL you know whats coming next, companies are going to get tired of these shenanigans and no longer offer restrooms as a customer courtesy and they will start making you pay for that then all will be fair, you got the $.75 to feed the crapper meter your in, mr. potty and his meter don't give a hoot what you identify with.

Soon mom will be like "ok kids your lunch money and bathroom break quarters are on the kitchen table, don't forget your homework."

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: awareness10

The tone of this article tells me that the folks at the Charlotte Observer are intolerant of established social axioms to the point that they feel it necessary to push an agenda of re-education upon children.

This is a policy that both Caligula and Heinrich Himmler would likely have endorsed.

That's exactly what it is. What we're beginning to see in the world now Is like reading a page from 1984. It's becoming surreal.

I know, it's as though they're trying to reverse common sense as fast as they can while forcing the Majority to agree with the Minority. And the worst part of all this, is they're using super stars to push their agenda.
edit on 5/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Yep I'll go right into your stall with you...
Nothing to worry about at all... and I won't let you out of my sight...
edit on 20-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The "bathroom thing" started with laws passed by conservatives about who can use what bathroom.

They have a right as a state to push back against Obama and his justice department labelling this as a Civil Rights issue. Is this really a civil rights issue or Obama forcing people to accept it as such. It is NOTHING like whites and blacks intermingling nor is it like two gays getting married. There are some real concerns and whether you or I agree with it, those states have every right...and should...push back on this particular issue.

What is your take on the reason for making the legislation?

I just can't see it as a legitimate issue.

Especially to the point of threats to remove funding.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
LOL you know whats coming next, companies are going to get tired of these shenanigans and no longer offer restrooms as a customer courtesy and they will start making you pay for that then all will be fair, you got the $.75 to feed the crapper meter your in, mr. potty and his meter don't give a hoot what you identify with.

Soon mom will be like "ok kids your lunch money and bathroom break quarters are on the kitchen table, don't forget your homework."

You may be onto something there.

For fks sake, bama wants to tax your poop now.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Possible cash grab scenario...
The conspiracy deepens...
That is a rather big deficit you have there...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join