It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Read what it actually says:

But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

Discomfort.

It says these battles for Equality are uncomfortable. But, once we get through them we realize it wasn't as bad as we imagined.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Excerp from article is juicy

In a defense of President Obama’s order compelling schools to allow access to restrooms on the basis of gender identity, the Charlotte Observer editorial board compared the discomfort of school-aged girls seeing male genitalia in locker rooms to the discomfort of white people being around black people in post-segregation America.

Jebus cristo

Isn't that comparison a crock!? And some idiot will say, 'well okay then...I guess he's right'. (said in my best dufus voice.)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you sure that's how he feels?
It has been said his wife has a penis...
Perhaps this agenda is being pushed because of the truth behind such assumption...

link   
Why can't they just wear panties and avoid all this...?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Oh i see now,it's about changing + getting undressed too,sorry i forgot about that side of it.Maybe they can still find a way to segregate though? Like a line of lockers between the girls with vaginas and the "girls"who have penises? Surely a plan can be made.It's not that i'm rabidly in favor of this mixing of genitalia in toilet and locker room facilities..just..one has to play the hand you're dealt.You have to deal with the situation at hand,whether you like it or hate it.And try to find some practical solutions to problems.

Because this is being forced on people,even young people now,so ways will be found,i hope,to preserve some privacy .

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Annee

How about this, Annee...Simple fact. He is a father who does not want his daughters in the gym showers and locker rooms dressing and undressing in front of a penis.....even if that penis is attached to a transgender female...period. No transgender studies (that's probably on some university curriculum) necessary.

And I'm a grandmother, who raised 2 daughters, and has a 15 year old granddaughter.

Stop shoving other parents at me - - - like they somehow have more value then me.

link   
dp
edit on 19-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined.

Discomfort.

It says these battles for Equality are uncomfortable. But, once we get through them we realize it wasn't as bad as we imagined.

That is such a load of horse hockey. Oh, my!...Here we go! The proverbial battle for equality. Allowing parents and children and teens to have a voice in what society accepts as taboo is not a battle against equality. How stupid and narrow-minded our President really is....oh, and he is also a one-layered thinker, not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. He is one of those academically "smart" people that can't figure out how to tie his shoes.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Thats the problem these confused boys are wearing panties which can't contain the excitement within them... As chemical reactions beyond their control cause the genitalia peek out in interest revealing the truth of their existence...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Upon further above top secret research, I have decided this law is being lobbied by NAMBLA.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Discomfort.

That is such a load of horse hockey.

Stop reading more into it then what it actually says.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

How about this, Annee...Simple fact. He is a father who does not want his daughters in the gym showers and locker rooms dressing and undressing in front of a penis.....even if that penis is attached to a transgender female...period. No transgender studies (that's probably on some university curriculum) necessary.

And I'm a grandmother, who raised 2 daughters, and has a 15 year old granddaughter.

Stop shoving other parents at me - - - like they somehow have more value then me.

You didn't mention the grandson that YOU raised.

link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I wasn't talking about me, my 16 year old sister is a hell of a gymnist and she beats the crap out of my youngest brother and he's 18 lol. She don't put up with pushy boyfriends either.

link   
I work at a steelmill and some restrooms are for either sex. Ive worked there 35 years. Weve had women in the stalls walk out while a man is standing at the urinal. And women walking in when a man is peeing. One big dude has a cute lil lady walk in on him, he pivoted and shook it at her. He got written up. This was 30 years ago. Time marches on. He quit decades ago. So did she. She was found murdered, her body stuffed into a sleeping bag, presumably by her boyfriend. I always think of her when I dr[ve by a bar she used to go to. The whistlestop. She drove a forklift and had big eyes painted on the back of her hardhat, with long eyelashes. She was pretty. Yeah, we have had coed bathrooms for over 35 years/
As for ther girl who walked out of the stall while the other guy was peeing, She was a weight lifter. Slender figure with big arms, and no boobs. She was very pretty redhead. She later had a boob job, and walked around the plant and had guys feel her new set. I was married and did not. Coed rest rooms have been around for awhile

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You didn't mention the grandson that YOU raised.

Why would I mention the grandson I am raising. He's 8, still raising. Have a 22 year old one too, raised.

We were talking about girls.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I work at a steelmill and some restrooms are for either sex. Ive worked there 35 years. Weve had women in the stalls walk out while a man is standing at the urinal. And women walking in when a man is peeing. One big dude has a cute lil lady walk in on him, he pivoted and shook it at her. He got written up. This was 30 years ago. Time marches on. He quit decades ago. So did she. She was found murdered, her body stuffed into a sleeping bag, presumably by her boyfriend. I always think of her when I dr[ve by a bar she used to go to. The whistlestop. She drove a forklift and had big eyes painted on the back of her hardhat, with long eyelashes. She was pretty. Yeah, we have had coed bathrooms for over 35 years/
As for ther girl who walked out of the stall while the other guy was peeing, She was a weight lifter. Slender figure with big arms, and no boobs. She was very pretty redhead. She later had a boob job, and walked around the plant and had guys feel her new set. I was married and did not. Coed rest rooms have been around for awhile

For ADULTS!
Not for MINORS!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Excerp from article is juicy

In a defense of President Obama’s order compelling schools to allow access to restrooms on the basis of gender identity, the Charlotte Observer editorial board compared the discomfort of school-aged girls seeing male genitalia in locker rooms to the discomfort of white people being around black people in post-segregation America.

Jebus cristo

Isn't that comparison a crock!? And some idiot will say, 'well okay then...I guess he's right'. (said in my best dufus voice.)

Exactly, I picure a bobble head doll.
"Umhum, umhum, uhum yes sir!"

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
LOL ok wow.. haha umm lol.. Its a good point I just think its silly how you worded it.
But there should definitely be underwear mandate... Mandatory underwear for these children. That's it. lol. Then start with like a 28 AA.

edit on 19-5-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Thats the problem these confused boys are wearing panties which can't contain the excitement within them... As chemical reactions beyond their control cause the genitalia peek out in interest revealing the truth of their existence...

Yeah, puberty blockers or spironolactone (testosterone blocker) and estrogen really make those male hormones rage, by golly! Ever hear of chemical castration?

Doing it anyway... Transgender school GIRLS.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
aww, you missed out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join