It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I dont make a difference in color I study things by observation, its like science in a way, being able to make the best quality as expeditiously as possible through study and observation. I make no difference, I actually have a large collection of drawings I made over the years of human and animal organs (mainly to help me generalize gore in my comic) lungs are my favorite to draw because of the air pockets then again I like the color an texture of eggplants and surfaces like ice. I dont have a preference, I just draw and study things for whatever reason I become interested in.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
You said you paint fruit.
The red queen didn't like white roses.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I dont recognize royalty very well and besides didn't Alice get one over on that bitch and apparently her army of organ-less cards? I am a equal opportunist, I paint and draw most anything, I also sculpt metal to. Cant say the queen has much power over me. Poor Alice

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Alice was cool.
Very cool.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I don't want to wade too deep into a subject where the whole bathroom piece is being used as a scapegoat for North Carolina to impose draconian laws that take away (not add) rights of individuals within that state, but awareness, assuming you are female I'd like to ask you this -

When using a female only WC (I'm not going to call a room without a bath a bathroom), how often have you seen the genitalia of another woman? Assuming you don't try and sneak a peak under of over an actual toilet door the answer would be zero. If the WC in question didn't have urinals typically for the use of people with a penis, and instead was comprised solely of individual cubicles, how many people's genitalia would you expect to be on show? I'm asking purely for balance.

I'm also aware that several institutions globally have unisex toilets that don't seem to have provoked this level of outrage - why would that be?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yes must admit, guys are a little more "Out there" in the genitalia compeTITion.

Women, especially if they have still got their lady fur, can coverup much easier, unless they have their lucky fairy wings flapping around....Ahhhggggg Fairy wings.........

Still....nothing like seeing an 80 year old man's 2 veg hanging down to his knees, like a pair of boiled eggs in an old stretched sock....
Not pretty....not sure what young women would think of that......Put them off eggs for life, I'd imagine.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've been telling the ladies to overcome their fear of my genitalia pretty much my whole life. Welcome to my world, America.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kalisdad

originally posted by: wheresthebody
teach your kids not to be victims, mind your own darn business, be excellent to each other and party on dudes

These are the wisest words in this entire thread...

Most excellent!

thanks, though in hindsight i guess i should have said "potty on dudes"

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Let's just all walk around butt naked from now on. 15 years from now no one will even care.

I'm game. Let's start today.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
my daughters school has a trans girl. she tells me everybody is cool and uses feminine pronouns, her new name and nobody bullies her

I would imagine she would show basic human diginity and if she were in the bathroom wear a towel or be respectful

for the record, my daughter plays basketball and track and has never taken a shower at school, nobody does.

when I played hoops in the 80's it was different, we showered together all the time

this is another fabricated boogeyman story designed to scare us and distract us

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But doesn't rock have an agenda? Isn't it about the destruction of family and Faith?

Were those people wrong about that?

One man's negative.

Other man's positive.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: queenofswords

Here's a link to the actual editorial. Not the one in the Washington Times, referencing it.

Read what it actually says in last paragraph, without the hype.

This is what the Obama administration nudged the rest of the country toward Friday. Yes, the thought of male genitalia in girls’ locker rooms – and vice versa – might be distressing to some. But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined. www.charlotteobserver.com...

This ticks me off to the limit. It is not---NOT---the same as whites and blacks sharing facilities. It isn't even the same as two gays hooking up.

For god's sake!! Our president is off-the-charts crazy---loony---psychotic---obsessed.

If Obama and all the other weirdos want to push that silly notion, the people need to push back. No. It is no way no how the same!!

I agree with Obama and those who move Equal Treatment forward.

I disagree with you.

This is not an equal treatment issue and you need to stop spitting out that drivel, you are cheerleading a cause that would actually trample on equal treatment.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Obama is simply pushing progressive ideas onto the public and threatening federal funding if states don't comply so students suffer if they don't comply to what our own state elected officials decide. The majority suffer because they simply disagree

No matter how you feel about the issue you should be ashamed of Obama and his administration acting like a sjw thought police threatening funding on a state who doesn't fully agree with progressive liberal ideals.

People who act like they're so morally right they could never be wrong are the most dangerous people and the most closed minded

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Here's a link to the actual editorial. Not the one in the Washington Times, referencing it.

This is what the Obama administration nudged the rest of the country toward Friday. Yes, the thought of male genitalia in girls’ locker rooms – and vice versa – might be distressing to some. But the battle for equality has always been in part about overcoming discomfort – with blacks sharing facilities, with gays sharing marriage – then realizing that it was not nearly so awful as some people imagined. www.charlotteobserver.com...

This ticks me off to the limit. It is not---NOT---the same as whites and blacks sharing facilities. It isn't even the same as two gays hooking up.

For god's sake!! Our president is off-the-charts crazy---loony---psychotic---obsessed.

If Obama and all the other weirdos want to push that silly notion, the people need to push back. No. It is no way no how the same!!

I disagree with you.

This is not an equal treatment issue and you need to stop spitting out that drivel, you are cheerleading a cause that would actually trample on equal treatment.

It is exactly an Equal Treatment issue of a minority group.

No one is stopping you from going to the bathroom of the gender you identify with.

Just because your opinion supports your lack of belief that the brain tells a person what gender they are (even if the packaging doesn't match) - - - does not make it so.

Medical professionals and transgenders themselves have documentation to support their right.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
While we are at it can they overcome their discomfort to have me tounge them too?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
These people pushing this clearly are mentally ill. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Europe is starting to resegregate itself gender wise. Europeans; a good moral structure and high IQ, They did not have much to worry about before. now that the bad apples have shown up...

Most adults and teenagers could control themselves in unisex bathrooms and locker rooms. Likely more hanky panky though. It only takes a few bad apples to make the situation turn south quickly.
The segregation is meant to prevent those with poor self control from acting out. When people get sexually aroused logic and morals often get thrown out the window.

As for trans with male parts, a female locker room may turn them straight.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You know that movie Starship Troopers (1997), boys and girls in the military taking baths all together, thats the future, ahahahaha.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I disagree with you.

It is exactly an Equal Treatment issue of a minority group.

No one is stopping you from going to the bathroom of the gender you identify with.

Just because your opinion supports your lack of belief that the brain tells a person what gender they are (even if the packaging doesn't match) - - - does not make it so.

Medical professionals and transgenders themselves have documentation to support their right.

It's a movement to legalize pedophilia.
Pedophiles can now get easy access to their victims with the threat of holding back federal funding to states that do not comply.
Innocent transgenders are being used to push an immoral agenda onto an entire nation.

Call the movement what it really is, LGBTP.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Yeah. I like a melody myself.
Been listening again to the Beatles recently. Evil. Really evil.

You are a rebel soon youll be on a motor bike worshipping satan lol

I rid a motorsycle once. Scared the bejesus out of me. Way, way too fast.

Scary only second to purdy wemmins.

Says the dude who has surfed pipe, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join