It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Of course! Who started this? Certainly not the left. You can thank AFA and the Fundies for this.

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Lol you got taken by the far right's bait and switch.

Uhh.... no. Liberals started it in Charlotte. Live in whatever echo chamber you want, but you do not get to re-write history.

Wrong! A fifth grade transgender girl, in Maine, was forced to fight back after another students grandfather referred to her as a faggot and the school backed down in support, which they had previously given. That was in 2007. That's where all this started.

Why do you think Charlotte felt the need for LGBT protection?

A city made a law protecting its specific demographic. The Childish Fundie McCrory - - - got all bent out of shape.

edit on 20-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
teach your kids not to be victims, mind your own darn business, be excellent to each other and party on dudes

These are the wisest words in this entire thread...

Most excellent!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Who cares. World is tough. World is mean.

What happened to toughening up and getting on with it.

Most have been called much worse. Raising a generation of pansies who need the government to hold their hands because they can't handled being called a faggot is pathetic. I've been called one probably 500+ times during my school years. Why? Because kids are kids and that's what they do.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Most have been called much worse. Raising a generation of pansies who need the government to hold their hands because they can't handled being called a faggot is pathetic. I've been called one probably 500+ times during my school years. Why? Because kids are kids and that's what they do.

Dude, I'm 70.

You really think I don't know about life?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
congratulations mods for letting the word faggot fly.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Let them pee let them pee. Oh let them pee let them pee. Speaking words of wisdom, let them peeeeeeeee!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I come back and haven't even gotten through 1/3 of this thread and i cannot believe the nastiness coming from all you Tards towards your fellow ATS'ers? Like, what the hell is with that, did you wake up on the wrong damn side of the planet this morning, grab your can of 2 day old Coke then waddle over to your PC'S and start your Libtard Revolution?

Please a little decency goes a long way, and i don't mean just being snarky, i'm talking downright Race Card Tossing full of snowflakes Waaaahhhs because you disagree that children and Women mainly should just get over themselves?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Right its only the libtards that are being nasty. So funny. Snowflake this libtard that. Ooooh republicans are so upstanding and moral. Haha haha.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is strange isn't it that that in order to alleviate the discomfort .3% of the population feels about using the bathroom with the wrong gender, we have to subject that same discomfort on the rest of the population and tell them to "get over it."

To me that statement looks less like a movement seeking equality and more like one seeking revenge for a giant chip on their shoulder and perceived wrongs.

I agree. I rather think that the Chip wielding needs to be Knocked off their proverbial shoulders before it becomes a Monster with claws, fangs and lazer red eyes scanning ferociously for it's next Victim.

Oh, Wait.... .... ....

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You were comfortable about it before the bathroom laws were passed?
Because you realize, they've been there all this time...lurking.

Sweet Loretta Martin lives!'

L o l a!
edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

HI joe, Wahhhh. sorry can't hear you.

You know what? being a little aggressive with passion for a subject is the usual here, but when there are those who high tail it to becoming a Personal Attack, then it becomes an all out dirty fight. High tensions will arise however remember your mannerisms while doing so.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nah nope i wasn't then either dear Phage. How did you come to that conclusion. I know things were 'ok' before then because if some d*nk walked in and made the Women in the 'can' feel uncomfortable, someone could say something without being told sorry can't help you. I'm not talking about some poor father with his child and no where to go either as you full well know i'm sure.

Keep on singing though it suits you.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Women in the 'can' feel uncomfortable, someone could say something without being told sorry can't help you

Sounds a bit snowflakey to me.
"That person makes me feel uncomfortable. Do something about it!"

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sorry nope that's the dumbest thing i've heard lately, well almost the dumbest....

So what you're saying is Schools Shelter Kids?

excuse me for a moment while i

HAHAHAHAHA are you kidding? drinking? watching little house on the prairie?

Schools and Colleges and all those fancy schmancy ones in between are one of THE most corrupt Institutions on the planet. I have never seen so many damn SNOWFLAKES in my life as i have in the past 3 yrs! So save your, 'oh those schools shelter kids so much we need to fix this now by by... making 5 yr old girls and boys and up go pee in front of each other, or America is going down!'

People with your mindset are whats Wrong with the world.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That seems rather pedo to me, to make kids of the opposite sex pee with each other no matter how they feel. And then group everyone on the planet under one Borg Mindset because? PCTARDS.

Not so snow-flakish anymore is it?
edit on 5/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

That seems rather pedo to me, to make kids of the opposite sex pee with each other no matter how they feel.

Sounds kind of weird to me, worrying about who pees where.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Soon we will have have colostomy bags

Colostomy 2018.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Soon we will have have colostomy bags

Oh crap.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

The reason that society thinks homosexuals (bisexuals) and trans* folks don't have mental disorders is fundamental and blatantly obvious to most.

Homosexuality and bisexuality, trans* gender identities do not, in and of themselves, cause harm to anyone.

Pedophilia can and does cause harm when it manifests into child sexual abuse.

Zoophilia can and does cause harm when it manifests into animal abuse.

Necrophilia is just ... gross and insane.

The differences are as clear to most people as the differences between consensual and coercive sex.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Did your dad ever call you that?

That might be a bit more similar to the example.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join