It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RepealTheLaw
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

A pedophile is a pedophile. Neither hetero or homo.

Attraction is children. Usually by availability. When girls became alter girls, they were molested too.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 20 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Oh...it's religions fault now...a minute ago I was right wing, that was it...a right wing bigot!

Now it's religious superstition...what religion am I, exactly?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

But if you mean some perv is gawking at your daughter didn't get the message when you made eye contact and continues to be a perv by all means and I take back my response.

I'm not entirely unreasonable either. Most likely ill be guarding the womans entrance door and not let anyone in until my daughter comes out. Unfortunately I cannot do this in schools, but public bathrooms are a different story. I am an over protective parent (but then again who is not?)

Honestly, I have nothing against transgernders nor gays, ive had gay friends, lesbian friends and very rarely had a problem with any of them. (Unless they throw a flirt my way, then I ask them to cool it.)

But some people who are gays I actually look up to.

Milo Yiannopoulos is a homo sexual, and i see him as a personal hero. hell he can do whatever he wants, however, I also know he is a very moral individual, regardless of his homosexuality, he knows the constitution and defends it.

But I also know for a fact (because I used to belong to a fraternity) that some men would dress up as women to peep into sorority's bathrooms. And then gloat about in during frat meetings. Im not really worried about transgenders per see, because some of them may very well be legit. However its the illegitimate ones I am worried about.

Again, I have nothing against transgenders. But I also know how frat mentality males are. And this is common also in High schools.

Is it worth denying the rights though.

I knew say whahabi Muslims have higher levels of pedaphilia than Jews can I stop them from going to a bathroom?

You can't control people who are breaking the law. If your making a scene and get caught doing stuff your still just as in trouble.

I hear you as a dad. I am pretty protective as well which is why I am less concerned about this.

Let's just say I am as concerned as drilling holes in the shower walls like porkeys or animal house.

Not to mention the stuff out of my control when they are 18...yikes I don't want to think about that yet.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

Oh...it's religions fault now...a minute ago I was right wing, that was it...a right wing bigot!

Now it's religious superstition...what religion am I, exactly?

I don't know which one you are but i know this is a religious freedom bill. Yes?

I am a conservative too. I just stop with finance and government power.

This just happens to be an issue regarding personal liberty. So it's actually a government responsibility.

edit on 20-5-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier. Again this is not about religious superstition it's about decency and privacy. It's moral
Ethics just like should a pregnant mom abort if her life is in danger or should we pull the plug on Terri Schiavo

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: luthier. Again this is not about religious superstition it's about decency and privacy. It's moral
Ethics just like should a pregnant mom abort if her life is in danger or should we pull the plug on Terri Schiavo

Again no it's not.

What morality? Who's cultures morality? If ibam Swedish my morality says I don't care if people see me naked? The point is you need accept all people.

Trans females are females. They have drs who have studied morality from a nonthesitic point of view (through the philosophical arguements).

Nudity is hardly a universal ethical principle.

Sexuality is a different story.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Liberty for the few...eyah, but screw the people who don't want this thrust on them or their children.

Screw them, why should they matter? why should an over-protective parent care that a man may potentially be in a little girls bathroom.

Wasn't Ted Heath banned from entering public toilets full stop for exposing himself to children? A man wasn't allowed to go into a male bathroom...which was right, he was a predator.

Now things are so upside down...no this is not about religion, it's about public decency. It's about the very real and serious issue of people wanting to protect their children. Not wanting their children being bombarded and confused with things they don't really understand and shouldn't have to.

About sexualising childred, full stop. This is a small part of it, it's in music, television...it's everywhere, this is just another baby step in a slowly creeping degenerate mentality that's becoming the norm.

I'm not interested in religion one bit...I don't need it to have a sense of decency and know perversion when I see it.
edit on 20-5-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

What do either of those have to do with Equal Treatment of a minority group?

Those decisions are personal beliefs.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I dare someone to identify as trans-bear and go to the bathroom with some cubs...try even touching one and see where it gets you.

The maternal insinct trumps some ill-harboured disbelief that you're something you're not.

Only humans would entertain such crap...but don't underestimate the power of that instinct - many people have it, some have it worse than bears.

That's when it gets real... the last thing on someone's mind will be their eyeliner, frock or precious gender identity when that bear is standin over them roaring.

Reality! It ain't always nice but there's no escaping it...even if this stupidity succeeds...and I hope it doesn't. But even if we all jump on the let's live a lie bandwagon...reality will meet us at some point and the house of cards will collapse.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Liberty for the few...eyah, but screw the people who don't want this thrust on them or their children.

Screw them, why should they matter? why should an over-protective parent care that a man may potentially be in a little girls bathroom.

Wasn't Ted Heath banned from entering public toilets full stop for exposing himself to children? A man wasn't allowed to go into a male bathroom...which was right he was a predator.

Now things are so upside down...no this is not about religion, it's about public decency. It's about the very real and serious issue of people wanting to protect their children. Not wanting their children being bombarded and confused with things they don't really understand and shouldn't have to.

About sexualising childred, full stop. This is a small part of it, it's in music, television...it's everywhere, this is just another baby step in a slowly creepid degenerate mentality that#'s becoming the norm.

I'm not interested in religion one bit...I don't need it to have a sense of decency and know perversion when I see it.

Your protection against criminal behaviour HS nothing to do with this.

Wasn't Ted Haggard preaching about how bad homosexuals were and then buying meth from a male prostitute after they had sex?

Does that mean all paritioners are gay?

If your overprotective you aren't letting your little girl out of your sight which puts you in a predicament now doesn't it?

Guess what there are actual pedaphiles lesbian and gay males who are out of prison using bathrooms. They concern me far more than any transgender equality laws. Thats why I keep my daughter's close.

There is no right being violated because of the theoretical situation. It hasn't proven to be an issue anywhere there are already open door policies. All over the corporate world, Europe, and American cities this has been going on for a decade or more without alarming issues.

It's when the little towns and ironically States with the worst education systems in the country (and industrialized world) are being told by the feds hey knock it off it becomes an issue.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RepealTheLaw

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Annee

Well you know when it comes right down to it, what's so awful about someone getting hard over naked children? I mean, I know it might make some mother uncomfortable to see that naked man over there with his stiffy staring at her 7-year-old daughter, but in the end, it's really not all that bad is it?

Funny how that just isn't proven to happen with any more frequency than it already does. I don't want my kids around religious people in bathrooms either seeing as there are lots of pedaphiles in that category. I don't want clan members either in case they may be handing out propaganda. I also don't want pedaphiles who have previously been convicted in the bathroom either.

Religious Pedophiles are homosexuals in disguise. Plain and simple, they infiltrate all areas where there are small boys.

A pedophile is a pedophile. Neither hetero or homo.

More accurately...stats have shown that Pedophiles are heterosexual by the same percentages as the general population.

A Pedophile who preys on young boys might also be attracted to mature women.

It is a mental dysfunction/disease where they are sexually attracted to exploiting the innocence of children.

The idea that homosexuality is linked to Pedophilia has been repeatedly and statistically debunked by psychologists who study the field.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think you're intentionally misreading and misrepresenting my points.

This is about what kids are being taught is normal...how hard is that to comprehend?

This is the root of it right here...some peolpe are so utterly blind to what the issues actually are.

Like I said, what will happen will happen...if we continue down this path, people will soon learn what's real and what isn't.

Enough said.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why do people somehow assume, in all of these hypothetical scenarios, that trans folks are more likely to be lewd and/or to wantonly and indiscriminately expose their junk to their peers than cis folks? Is it for the same reason that (often the same) people seem to assume gay folks are more likely to be pedophiles than hetero folks?

What I see is a moral panic driven by the premise that "the gays" and "the trans" are all wild, unruly, amoral "sexual deviants" with no consideration for "normal society's" mores. Which is not the reality. Following from this is the argument that, "We shouldn't be catering to an extreme minority at the expense of the vast majority of society." Which is equally dismaying, because the very foundation of all our civil liberties is the protection of minorities from the majority's whims.

Unfounded fears and assumptions predicated upon personal discomfort are not justification for denying the civil liberties and dignity of a constitutionally protected class, extreme fringe, minority group. If a case actually happens where this occurs and someone is traumatized or otherwise harmed, then deal with that on a case by case basis. But we can't disenfranchise and stigmatize entire groups of people who are harming no one on the basis of such discomfort and more pertinently to this article, hypothetical discomfort IMHO.

Peace.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Even after swim class to rid one's self of chlorine? What school system you in?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I grew up in MA but I taught in TX and SC. None of the schools have pools. The school I went to had a pool. People showered with their suits on in an open shower next to the pool. Nobody used the locker room showers.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The morality of exposing girls to male genitalia. What part of that do you NOT understand?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

I disagree...in order for a man or woman to be a homosexual they simply have to enter a relationship of some kind with the same sex.

In order for a him to be a her...we all have to pretend. We have to call her 'him', we have to accept that it's supposedly 'normal' and allow young children to be brainwashed with that crap.

Becuase it's easier for about 99% of mankind to accept and live an outright lie...be deluded in unison, rather than offend a few people who are, int he end...being denied the help they need.

They are, indirectly, denying future generations the option of that help.

Not only are we tacking this so the wrong way, we're validating it as some alternative lifestyle.

It's bigoted to compare regular homosexual folk with transgender...simply because it assumed that homosexuals are mentally ill, which I do not believe to be the case...because, it's possible to be a homosexual male or female and doesn't require much from society.

It's a big ask to want all of the people of this world to allow their kids to be corrputed by crap like this.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I think you're intentionally misreading and misrepresenting my points.

This is about what kids are being taught is normal...how hard is that to comprehend?

This is the root of it right here...some peolpe are so utterly blind to what the issues actually are.

Like I said, what will happen will happen...if we continue down this path, people will soon learn what's real and what isn't.

Enough said.

I know we may end up like Europe and not feel ashamed of nudity and feel the need to make it sexual in every instance.

Of course then some religious conservative nuts may immigrant in and start raping woman because they can't control themselves.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: neutronflux

I grew up in MA but I taught in TX and SC. None of the schools have pools. The school I went to had a pool. People showered with their suits on in an open shower next to the pool. Nobody used the locker room showers.

. Never mind different context
edit on 20-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

We?

That's funny...techincally I am in Europe as I live in the UK.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join