It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ‘discomfort’ of seeing ‘male genitalia’ in locker ro

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You are a bigot and an idiot for comparing transgenders to pedophiles.

You need to chill out, there is not going to be another civil war over this.

edit on 20-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: ketsuko

The problem and fallacy of your arguement. The whole reason it fails is simple.

Your not being penalized. Nothing is happening to you except your own mental construction about transgender gender people is upset. It's exactly the same deal as other minorities and racism.

If men start causing problems in bathrooms in a larger frequency then already happening you would have a leg to stand on. I have a feeling though if pervs feel it's some kind of free for all we will be letting out some non violent drug offenders to make room for pervs.

Trans people. Are not pervs.

Any more than religious people.

They both should have the right to move about society as who they are.

If you don't like your kids exposed to non religious ideas I do believe you should be accommodated financially as far as having access for education options. I don't think it's a good idea though to create sidharthas everywhere. It usually backfires.

Invalid premise.

I never said I was talking about transgenders. A true transgender wouldn't be getting aroused by a small girl ... unless we're talking about a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

No, we're talking about actual pervs who take advantage of the new classification of gender as a complete mental construct that now has no objective standards in order to go wherever they want to stalk their prey.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Where did I say that Mr Assumption? Learn to read

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I think it's funny too because I am largely classical liberal which is conservative.

Yet it's pretty much inline with thinking of our forefathers to let people be as they are and make commerce and trade. This bathroom nonsense is the opposite of that.

If I don't like the idea of Polish people and can come up with all kinds of reasons why based on the boogeyman code book I am not justified in calling my fear a right that's being infringed on. Same goes for this.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Can you give an example of why this would happen, cases of this happen more frequently or how this would happen?

What about religious perverts. Should I not allow religion because perverts and cult leaders will use religion to stalk their prey?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply

I thought you were "out"? Isn't the perversion still getting to you? LOL

I didn't say you are right wing, merely that you used the favorite right wing buzzword in this regard: perversion.

Trans* folks are not pretending no matter how many times you and whatever political ilk you do identify with say so.

Who cares what you believe? Not I. I do care about ridculous lies posted publicly about millions of Americans.

Again try reading and reacting to what I say. If right wing seems so horrible to you then perhaps take a little more caution in repeating their standard BS cant in public.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Corrected phone auto correcr

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Thats the problem these confused boys are wearing panties which can't contain the excitement within them... As chemical reactions beyond their control cause the genitalia peek out in interest revealing the truth of their existence...

Yeah, puberty blockers or spironolactone (testosterone blocker) and estrogen really make those male hormones rage, by golly! Ever hear of chemical castration?

Doing it anyway... Transgender school GIRLS.

Those are all boys who look like girls. Just because the guy in the movie "Predator" looks a lot like an Alien hunter, doesn't mean he's not just a guy in a costume. What has happened to your brains that you cannot see this?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's so funny watching all of these "home of the brave" americans be such cowardly little sissies about this.

teach your kids not to be victims, mind your own darn business, be excellent to each other and party on dudes

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as to associate trans with pedophiles any more than I'd associate trans people with homosexuals...I agree that's an unfair comparison.

But I do believe that much of what children are being subject to now amounts to child abuse.

Not allowed to be kids or innocent any more...no.

Must be odd to be a kid now...we played games, I wasn't told anything like this in school until I was a teenager. No wonder sexual promiscuity is rife, this has been gradually normalised over the last decade or so.

I see young girls in makeup, etc...off to school dressed like sluts, oh what a wonderful future I can foresee! Luckily most of the girls won't have wombs so overpopulations won't be a problem.

And I'll be dead soon, happy days.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: luthier

The problem and fallacy of your arguement. The whole reason it fails is simple.

Your not being penalized. Nothing is happening to you except your own mental construction about transgender gender people is upset. It's exactly the same deal as other minorities and racism.

If men start causing problems in bathrooms in a larger frequency then already happening you would have a leg to stand on. I have a feeling though if pervs feel it's some kind of free for all we will be letting out some non violent drug offenders to make room for pervs.

Trans people. Are not pervs.

Any more than religious people.

They both should have the right to move about society as who they are.

If you don't like your kids exposed to non religious ideas I do believe you should be accommodated financially as far as having access for education options. I don't think it's a good idea though to create sidharthas everywhere. It usually backfires.

Invalid premise.

I never said I was talking about transgenders. A true transgender wouldn't be getting aroused by a small girl ... unless we're talking about a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

No, we're talking about actual pervs who take advantage of the new classification of gender as a complete mental construct that now has no objective standards in order to go wherever they want to stalk their prey.

Your also fooling yourself if you think this about pervs for you.

It's most likely your belief system not wanting to be forced to except transgender people into society. These things happen sometimes in the subconscious.

Pervs are not going to be dressing up as woman any more than they did before. If they wave their magic wand around your favorite showering hole you still get to call the police. He still goes to jail.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

If a man goes near my naked daughter, he has a bullet waiting for him. That is all I will say.

Then Ill be a proud bigot for defending the rights of MY daughter to NOT be seen naked by another man.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

Must be odd to be a kid now...we played games, I wasn't told anything like this in school until I was a teenager. No wonder sexual promiscuity is rife, this has been gradually normalised over the last decade or so.

by "normalized" you mean more accepted?

so the expansion and broadening of our children's brains offends you?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here we go with the ridiculous 'you wouldn't say that in public' line again...I intended to leave but noticed you'd replied to me so thought I'd do you the courtesy of doing the same...that's actually quite polite and decent of me, you should be grateful.

It's not that I wouldn't say it in public...it's that generally, in public places/situations, it's socially unacceptable to simply announce your views about this or that...you might go around pretending you're constantly amid a live debate but I don't.

There's a time and place...ATS is that place, this is that time.

Presumably you think I should do something like this:

Hmmm...think I'll head over to ATS and see what's happening...oh, look - a debate regarding an issue I feel quite passionately about!

Oh, but it isn't my place to get involved...but I can't help myself...as a compromise, what I'll do is respond, but pretend I believe something totally different to what I actually believe.

Just to play it safe!

Yeah, people do this on ATS all the time, how rude of me to join an active debate and give my opinion like everyone else.

bigoted of me to assume I allowed to partake in this discussion...I'm not as important as you and thus my opinions are of lesser value...I'm such a bigot!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Expansion...aaah, ha, ha...more like corruption.

Please be honest.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You seem a bit overwrought.

You can post any nonsense you like; expect me to point out that it's nonsense.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

accepting a transgender child / friend / teacher / neighbor is expansion, kindness, not corruption

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: wheresthebody

If a man goes near my naked daughter, he has a bullet waiting for him. That is all I will say.

Then Ill be a proud bigot for defending the rights of MY daughter to NOT be seen naked by another man.

Exactly...this is the REALITY, a concept lost on many.

I think some people think that this is a fun game! Oh whoopee, let's talk to kids about gender!

I think that when faced with the ultimate reality, of how protective people are of their kids...when this goes far enough, some people will meet reality very quickly and only then it will dawn just how seriously some peole will take this.

I think some people actively want to be victims.

link   
I should be "honored" that you replied ???

Oh my you are a very special one!

I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on the subject rather than dramatics ... Why are trans* folk "perverse" again?

Try that one.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You've yet to do that though so I'll be on the edge of my seat.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You prob shouldn't use public showers. If I were to be with my two daughters at say the gym I would need to either let them go to the ladies alone, go to the ladies with them which depending on the state may or may not be an option or I would need to bring them to the men's which means they may be seen by a dude.

So if I had your philosophy I either get shot by you for going in the ladies, I let my young daughters out of sight, or I shoot everyone in the mensroom

This is why Europeans have created a society where nudity doesn't mean arousal. Especially regarding kids. They have the same problems with pervs but not at any higher degree.

But if you mean some perv is gawking at your daughter didn't get the message when you made eye contact and continues to be a perv by all means and I take back my response.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join