It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Do you people understand what a world order is? It is just a system of power relations upon which the world operates. The world order includes both culture and the relgious, which help define it. It defines the world reality in which we live and operate. I think it is quite obvious that our current world order is based around our financial systems with American dominance.

If there is to be a new world order, with "NEW" the operative term, it must be different. I think that makes two possibilities: Anarchy or a total police state. However, I doubt a police state will last very long if it goes to far. The problem with concentrating too much power is that the people at the top get lazy, and let problems go until disaster strikes. Next, the whole system totally collapse and we get some sort of total anarchy, throughout the entire world.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This has been covered afew times.
Sorry

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
yes, we people know what a NWO is. but i can see where your coming from with those questions. what i think people mean is that the world we know it wont exist anymore. itll be the U.S. government controlling the world. but im not sure if NATO will be a part of it. the U.S. might try and take over the world and leave NATO out of it. but think about this, the U.S. is liberating Iraq. and we are setting up their government, were just letting their people vote for who they want. and in WW2, when we defeated the Japanese, we wouldnt let them have a military for 50 years. i think that says something, the NWO or the plan for a world domination has been in place for a while. if you have any questions, send me a U2U.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
If there is to be a new world order, with "NEW" the operative term, it must be different. I think that makes two possibilities: Anarchy or a total police state.

Or just a re-structuring of the current system. Instead of, say, an anglo-american hegemony controlling the world, a leage of third part players could have influence. Or, instead of the world broken up into two armed camps (communists v capitalists) it could be one in which a cooperative of mutually interested states work together. It needn't be two extremes.

top topics

join