It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump asks why Kentucky secretary of state called race for Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh no! it's not just BernieBros questioning the goings on in the Dem Primary, this week we've had several of the pundits called for Debbie Wasserman Schultz to step down. Now Donald Trump is questioning how the Kentucky Secretary of State was able to call the winner before the AP. While there are lots of possibilities, ATS is a conspiracy site, many would find it strange she could for see a .5% win by Hilley.

I have some real doubts about the final tally in Kentucky, how did the Kentucky Secretary of State know in such a close race her friend Hilley was to be the winner?

Donald Trump has a question about the Kentucky Democratic race.

The presumptive Republican nominee fired off a tweet Wednesday afternoon calling into question why Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, a longtime friend of the Clintons who campaigned for the Democratic frontrunner, declared her the "unofficial" winner of the state even as votes were still being counted and The Associated Press deemed the contest too close to call.

"Why did Clinton supporter @AlisonForKY declare Crooked Hillary winner in KY when AP hasn't even called the race?" Trump tweeted.

Trump has repeatedly stated that Bernie Sanders is being treated unfairly by the Democratic Party, that both parties' systems are "rigged" and has suggested on multiple occasions that he consider an independent run, a move that would likely damage Clinton's general election prospects.

source

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Its funny when the Republican candidate is the one in the national spotlight calling out the dems especially when its for the only candidate who really stands a chance against him.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yes and it's going to be an entertaining couple months as he gets to sit back and watch the Hillary vs Bernie fight take center stage.
edit on 5/19/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed Pol Candidate Name change violation

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

how did the Kentucky Secretary of State know in such a close race her friend Hilley was to be the winner?

Alien reptilian dark overlords told her as they scarfed down some Feti and drank peon blood together? My best guess.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

LOL - I wouldn't be surprised if the secretaries response started off with something about Trump being intolerant of all women and Muslims and Mexicans for even asking the question.
She'll then go on to say that Hillary is the nominee because she is unrivaled in the party and national MSM polls against Sanders and then she'll likely dribble some crap about how Hillary is ideally qualified to be the first female President of the United States of America with her vast track record of awesomeness.
She will then finish off with something about the violence that Trump inspires and that he's a hater.

The secretary won't answer the question, truthfully anyway, because then she'd have to admit that the system in place to appoint the party nominee is rigged (something that's become abundantly clear this election cycle) and that Hillary was the chosen nominee well before the race began - groomed to maintain the status-quo by those bankrolling her.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Those results came in weird (for lack of a better term.) With all counties reporting, at the 98% and 99% (then back to 98% unless we were mistaken which I can't rule out) of votes in, Clinton jumped some 3,000 votes. Very strange. No way to call that until all precincts reported. But they did.

I don't trust voting machines that don't have paper ballot backups further than I can throw them. And I throw like a girl.

Thanks for the thread. Close one for sure.

ETA: AP still hasn't called the race, according to the NYT. The results in KY certify May 31.

edit on 19-5-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

a reply to: DancedWithWolves

I don't trust voting machines that don't have paper ballot backups further than I can throw them. And I throw like a girl.

Not only do I agree with you on not trusting the voting machines, but mathematicians also see troubles with the voting machines.

The Democratic Primaries: No more exit polls, Kentucky and Oregon recap

Richard Charnin
May 19, 2016

Matrix of Deceit: Forcing Pre-election and Exit Polls to Match Fraudulent Vote Counts
Proving Election Fraud: Phantom Voters, Uncounted Votes and the National Poll

The networks cancelled plans for exit polls for the remaining presidential primaries. Forget about the California and New Jersey primaries. Hell, they aren’t important. But…maybe this was the reason:

12 exit polls (46% of 26) exceeded the calculated margin of error, 11 for Sanders. The probability is 1 in 8.3 billion.

24 of 26 exit polls (92%) shifted to Clinton in the vote. The probability is 1 in 190,000.

source

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I bet you want to stick it to Crooked Hillary. There is a way! The DNC isn't going to hear your voice if you throw it away on 3rd party candidates or write ins. Maybe you feel like you want to MAGA? Join us. Become a centipede. You get a free coat and will become far more nimble. Two hollow fangs come later.

Centipedes like and respect Sanders. He isn't going to be able to clinch it though. Come over to the winning side!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

THE FRAUDULENT KENTUCKY PRIMARY

CLINTON won by 2000 out of 413,000 votes: 46.8-46.3%

Lundergan Grimes, the chief Elections officer for the state of Kentucky, told voters that electing Hillary Clinton is more important than doing her job.

Card readers malfunctioned and votes were fully erased from Pike County, Kentucky. This gave Clinton the lead. At one point, all Pike County data represented all zeroes in the vote totals. Later, 20 percent of the total votes were missing and Clinton gained the lead.

WKYT reported that the AP had actually “erased all votes from Pike County”. The numbers pushed Clinton back up by over 4,000. The Pike County Clerk’s Office said that there was an issue with one of their card readers, and it ended up causing them to have a delay in posting their numbers.

source

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Good lord. And the apologists still don't see this as a problem. Come on indictment!!!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I watched the results coming in and bernie had her beat for a while until she jumped ahead with that 3000 vote clump.

Bernie was coming back to catch her.

That 99% in, stayed there forever it seemed, without hitting 100%.

I really thought bernie was gonna take it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
This is one of the reasons I like Trump. He pulled a scab off for all to see. I get the feeling that if Rubio or Cruz been in the race it would not have come out. Trump seems to be the spearhead of a lot of anger in the electorate. He gives them a voice because frankly a lot of people do not feel they have a voice at all.

So he pointed it out and I feel a lot of people would sit back in their armchairs and agree with Trump on what happened in KY. A lot of people feel the system is rigged and they are right and KY is just another piece of evidence of it all.

So I give props to Trump for helping in elevating this outside the local to the national level. Don't really like Trump but there ya go...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Spot on.. I hope he keeps bringing things like this up but in a very restrained and professional way!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You mean couple of weeks right. It's all over after June 7th.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Or they could just count the votes.
Oh heavens she got more....

Again

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Wasn't it paper ballots with hanging chads that caused the debacle in Florida in 2000.?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I have some real doubts about the final tally in Kentucky, how did the Kentucky Secretary of State know in such a close race her friend Hilley was to be the winner?

I think you just answered your own question....

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In 2000 in Ohio. A precinct turned in 2000 more votes for Bush then there were voters in that precinct and the republican sec of state didn't even investigate it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I watched that whole race,,,after 2% Bernie was winning , Bernie had won, and then the last little bit she jumped exactly 3000 votes ahead, I knew something was up. Oregon wouldn't let her cheat.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
I watched that whole race,,,after 2% Bernie was winning , Bernie had won, and then the last little bit she jumped exactly 3000 votes ahead, I knew something was up. Oregon wouldn't let her cheat.

Yeah, I thought that was weird too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join