It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican and S. American Airlines Offering Free Flights for Immigrants to Get to U.S. Border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I concede your point. But the law that allows this to happen was put into effect in 1966. Obama was 5 years old back then yet the article tries to imply that he's the cause of this.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Americans have bomb far too many civilization back to stone age. Expect to see more when the bigger war happens. In all of this, this is a NWO agenda. American version. So expect a Corporate scenario in America.
BTW, the down fall of the middle class is not because of immigrants. That is what they want you to think.
edit on 19-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We can't just take in 7 billion people and expect everything to be ok.

Wow!
Is that this worldwide known US megalomania?

So you, the US, are taking 7 billion people???
How much of the refugees that are only refugess because of US foreign policy, coming from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, did you, the US take? Isn´t it good to know that refugees will have to flee to europe, because the US is not reachable for most of them, before one bombs "democracy" to the world?

You took several hundreds(!) of syrian refugees, and "send" millions to europe, but you take 7 billion people???
The refugees you have to take, those from south america, are your own fault, too. Don´t forget your interventions there!
If you, the US, wouldn´t destroy anything around you, there wouldn`t be reasons for people to flee. And people flee to the destroyers(if they can reach the land of the destroyers), to not become destroyed, that´s logical. How many refugees will you get from brazil in future, after you installed your CIA puppet there?

Then was talking about the US taking syrian 10.000 refugees, and what happened? A mayor uprising by the US citizens, because of 10.000 people. Don´t bomb democracy, then you wouldn´t have to take refugees! 10.000, more came for weeks and months to europe every day, and western europe handled the problem. And you, with more landmass, less people, can´t handle 10.000 refugees, because you just won´t(because it´s easy to excuse everything with that terror tale).

Great nation, really, that was founded by refugees and criminals from europe, with killing and putting native americans into zoos!

But you, the US, take 7 billions of people? You are the reason that millions of refugees have to flee, which europe then has to take(because we have a little rest of humanity, some of us, in western europe), that´s how it is!

I really feel bad for the normal thinking citizens in the US, that are as disgusted by the US government behaviour as the rest of the normal, self thinking world. I feel bad for you, because you maybe will have to "choose" between Clinton and Trump! And you will still have to live in that great nation, with it´s NSA, it´s militarized police, it´s ruling of billionaires, of multinational corporations, of the military-industrial-secret service complex...

Looking from the outside to the USA, it´s like seeing a fourth Reich growing, let me say that as a german!

But you take billions of people, sure...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BooCrackers
Stay tuned folks....we'll be nuking the future here real soon. Migrants will be the least of our worries.....

On a separate note....you will be able to use a migrant as a nightlight when we accidentally irradiate the desert.

just stick em on your porch and the warm glow keeps burglars at bay.

And the mosquitos.

Nero used christians for night lights.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Interesting, where did you learn this?

Been like that forever.

Now that normal relations are restored, thanks obama, that little perk will be dropped.

That's why the rush to get here.

Castro will not let them escape. They will come and overstay their visas if they can get one.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ummm, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video. Btw, who are the illegal immigrates in this case, the Cubans?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Because of the....

Cuban Adjustment Act (just for Cuban Nationals mind you)

The Cuban Adjustment Act (CAA), Public Law 89-732, is a United States federal law enacted on November 2, 1966. Passed by the 89th United States Congress and signed into law by President Lyndon Johnson, the law applies to any native or citizen of Cuba who has been inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States after January 1, 1959 and has been physically present for at least one year; and is admissible to the United States as a permanent resident.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cuss don't you know - we gotta save them from the Commies.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Let's look at a few facts. COPA doesn't even fly to Juarez. And Global Air, while it calls itself an airline, really isn't much of one. It is primarily an MRO (maintenance, repair, and overhaul) company in Mexico City. In the past it did do charters with the 4 aircraft it owned, but its web page shows no scheduled flights anywhere, to Juarez or anywhere else. In fact, it doesn't even hold a license to conduct scheduled flights in Mexico. It is what the Mexicans call a "non-regular" airline company.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

These airfares aren't being offered to only Cubans. I can understand in that case, because it's a case of asylum. My parents actually had a friend who was from there, who had worked with Castro, and had to flee to stay alive. WAY back, so I don't remember the details; far enough that I was told he'd sing to me in Spanish when I was a baby.

There are people from a lot of places, though, that enter illegally through Mexico. Including many Middle Eastern terrorist types. Even those that aren't in that group, if they are coming illegally, are a problem. I am all for legal immigration, of people that would be a benefit to society. I have known some fine people who were immigrants, who became citizens. Very patriotic people, I might add.

It's how this could be used by illegals that I see as a problem. When the government of Mexico was handing out maps and aid for illegals, and encouraging them to come, it's not difficult to see how this can be abused.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well, blaming this or that politician is a popular game. However, if he's allowing this, and taking no action to control the borders, then he's as culpable as any other president under the same circumstances. And, yes, that includes people like Bush. His record on the border was atrocious. Virtually all of them have failed in that area.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What can they do?

If those aircraft are departing a foreign country then landing in a foreign countrys I dont see what xan be done?

They could ban those airline companys from operating within the USA I guess.
But wont stop them ferrying immigrants to the border.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

We can't just take in 7 billion people and expect everything to be ok.

6 billions.

Most us brits Europeans, aussies, Japanese and canadians dont wont in

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the "discounts" are being reimbursed by the Obama Administration with some secret slush-hush fund.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder if the "discounts" are being reimbursed by the Obama Administration with some secret slush-hush fund.

You still wonder about this knowing that the "discount" is supposedly being paid by an airline (COPA) for flights to a destination it doesn't serve and by an "airline" that exists as such only in its own mind? I wonder at the gullibility of some people.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join