It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO: Two Sides of the Same Coin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
From America’s rotting corpse, a New Order will arise whether it be from Trump or Hillary. Both are tasked with ensuring that no one country exhibits dominion over another. You can expect a short and long term strategy from either candidate, born from plans that have been put in place over a century ago. The New World Order is coming and America has been dragging it’s heels, being difficult to convince and assimilate.

Donald Trump may be the one meeting with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, but he isn't the presidential candidate with the closest relationship to the controversial Republican politician.

Hillary Clinton has come under fire from Sen. Bernie Sanders over her ties to Kissinger, whose political legacy includes much of the Vietnam War.

Unlike Republican presidential candidates such as Trump, who is scheduled to meet with Kissinger today, and Mitt Romney in 2012, Clinton has done more than just pay him a visit before an election.

Hillary/Trump

Regardless who gets elected, they’re going to have to answer to a higher power. Trump is just warming up and slowly being groomed to play his role in the coming change. You must realize that no matter who wins, the same goals will be achieved, just differently. There is no single individual capable of leading the masses, single file into the abyss.

Relating to Hillary's role with Kissinger,

"He checked in with me regularly, sharing astute observations about foreign leaders and sending me written reports on his travels. Though we have often seen the world and some of our challenges quite differently, and advocated different responses now and in the past...."

In 2014, Hillary wrote a review of Kissinger’s book titled “World Order” and the Washington Post published it in it’s entirety. Here are some important parts to consider…

...the liberal international order that the United States has worked for generations to build and defend seems to be under pressure from every quarter. It’s no wonder so many Americans express uncertainty and even fear about our role and our future in the world.

Source

I beg to differ. The large majority of Americans are probably expressing fear and uncertainty about America itself and could care less about our “role” in the world. When so many are needlessly suffering inside our own borders, what makes you think they care what happens outside of them?

Remember, anything quoted from this article is in Hillary’s own words. It goes on…

In his new book, “World Order,” Henry Kissinger explains the historic scope of this challenge. His analysis, despite some differences over specific policies, largely fits with the broad strategy behind the Obama administration’s effort over the past six years to build a global architecture of security and cooperation for the 21st century.

The next part below should settle anyone’s mind about whether or not the New World Order is real and why the people of America and their needs are secondary to the goals of those we elect and their constituents.

During the Cold War, America’s bipartisan commitment to protecting and expanding a community of nations devoted to freedom, market economies and cooperation eventually proved successful for us and the world.

Kissinger’s summary of that vision sounds pertinent today: “an inexorably expanding cooperative order of states observing common rules and norms, embracing liberal economic systems, forswearing territorial conquest, respecting national sovereignty, and adopting participatory and democratic systems of governance.”

This system, advanced by U.S. military and diplomatic power and our alliances with like-minded nations, helped us defeat fascism and communism and brought enormous benefits to Americans and billions of others. Nonetheless, many people around the world today — especially millions of young people — don’t know these success stories, so it becomes our responsibility to show as well as tell what American leadership looks like.

Without quoting the entire article, which I highly implore you to read, I will offer some notable quotes from the globalist that is Hillary Clinton.

America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation. And our continued commitment to renovating and defending the global order will determine whether we build a future of peace, progress and prosperity in which people everywhere have the opportunity to live up to their God-given potential.

Much of “World Order” is devoted to exploring this challenge. It is vintage Kissinger, with his singular combination of breadth and acuity along with his knack for connecting headlines to trend lines — very long trend lines in this case.

He ranges from the Peace of Westphalia to the pace of microprocessing, from Sun Tzu to Talleyrand to Twitter. He traces the Indian view of order back to the Hindu epics; the Muslim view to the campaigns of Muhammad; the European view to the carnage of the Thirty Years’ War (which elicits a comparison to the Middle East today); the Russian view to “the hard school of the steppe, where an array of nomadic hordes contended for resources on an open terrain with few fixed borders.”

This long view can help us understand issues from Vladimir Putin’s aggression to Iran’s negotiating strategy, even as it raises the difficult question of “how divergent historic experiences and values can be shaped into a common order.”

edit on 19-5-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And now, to digress from Kissinger’s book and accompanying strategies, we turn to Hillary’s own book titled, “Hard Choices.” And if you think those choices include your thoughts on how our elected “leaders” deal with foreign entities, your opinions on the matter have been led to the deep end in order to drown a slow and unsubstantial death. Go ahead Hill, tell us like it is…

In my book “Hard Choices,” I describe the strategy President Obama and I developed for the Asia-Pacific, centered on strengthening our traditional alliances; elevating and harmonizing the alphabet soup of regional organizations, such as ASEAN (the Association of Southeast Asian Nations) and APEC (the ­Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation organization); and engaging China more broadly — both bilaterally, through new venues such as the Strategic and Economic Dialogue, and multilaterally, in settings where regional pressure would encourage more constructive behavior and shared decision-making on matters from freedom of navigation to climate change to trade to human rights. Our “pivot to Asia,” as it came to be known, is all about establishing a rules-based order in the region that can manage the peaceful rise of new powers and promote universal norms and values.

Close your eyes and imagine what Mr. Trump has stated in the past. We are emerging in China’s shadow and still for me, it isn’t clear whether it’s all part of the plan or if China really does see themselves leading the world into their own version of “order.”

International problems and solutions are increasingly centered, in ways both good and bad, on nongovernmental organizations, businesses and individual citizens. As a result, foreign policy is now as much about people as it is about states. Kissinger rightly notes that these shifts require a broader and deeper order than sufficed in the past. “Any system of world order, to be sustainable, must be accepted as just — not only by leaders, but also by citizens,” he writes.

I believe that so much damage has been done to the citizens of the world that they often don’t know how to respond to such allegations. “What’s in it for me” has of course been met with, “well, you’ll have to just trust us and see what that is when we all get there.” I know that sounds vague, but at the same time, if citizens of the world understood what is ahead of them, many of their individual goals become reduced to nothing more than obstacles in front of the vehicle taking them to where we’re all headed.

Our country is at its best, and our leadership in the world is strongest, when we are united behind a common purpose and shared mission, and advancing shared prosperity and social justice at home. Sustaining America’s leadership in the world depends on renewing the American dream for all our people.

If you believe that, especially coming from Hillary, you better get ready to grab your ankles and take it from such a sadistic liar-in-chief. I’m giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, whether he is just another clandestine puppet, meant to entertain a more liberal crowd or if he truly wants to play hardball and double down on what it means to conserve. He meeting with Kissinger lasted only one hour and I would just love to believe that he heard the guy out and upon hearing words, told him to stick it.

Welcome to the NWO. Buckle up and do try to enjoy the ride.

edit on 20-5-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

...the liberal international order that the United States has worked for generations to build and defend seems to be under pressure from every quarter. It’s no wonder so many Americans express uncertainty and even fear about our role and our future in the world.

They always say "our" and "we", but they don't mean 'us' as in you and me.

They mean they and their cronies type of "we", you and I are left to rot with the rest of the world.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We'll see how willing Trump is to play ball and how much rein they'll give him. If he gets assassinated, that will be our answer. The sooner it happens, the less willing to play along he is.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Trump might as will be assassinated or another puppet. He wants America better. But, let see if he is going to go after the corrupt warmongers. Hilary on the hand would definitely be WW3.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The whole of humanity is being rounded up. Not exactly sure what they'll do with the free thinkers. Diagnose them with oppositional defiance disorder perhaps.

Both puppets.. confirmed by Murdoch's endorsement of Trump. I was kind of hoping Trump was just a political troll but he may have made a deal. Murdoch never endorses someone without getting something back.

join