It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Paris airport workers on terror watch list: report (from last year)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm sure some people remember the firestorm late last year when it was discovered that quite a few employees with "security" clearance at the Paris airport.

What ever became of all that?

I know some issues came up after the Paris mass murders, but it seems the whole thing had been silenced.

Hmmm.

Maybe a connection to yesterday's Egyptian Airliner "disappearance"

Dozens of Paris airport workers on terror watch list: report

The security passes of 86,000 workers at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris will be reviewed after it was found that 57 employees with access to airliners were on a terror watch list, according to a report.

Security badges were taken away from dozens of workers at the airport after terror attacks in Paris in January — but others continued working, the Sunday Times of London reported.

Police official Philippe Riffault told the paper that the review of airport passes will begin with 5,000 security personnel.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wasn't the cause of that other jet down from egypt discovered to be a bomb placed aboard in the cargo compartment? Ostensibly points the finger at ground crew.

They then discovered security at boarding gates was lax, even more lax on the loading ramp.

Maybe that hasn't changed that much since.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This could be very disturbing news but I wonder how accurate those watch lists are? If they're anything like our own then they may be very faulty.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

This could be very disturbing news but I wonder how accurate those watch lists are? If they're anything like our own then they may be very faulty.

Very true.

But "faulty" works in 2 directions.

new topics

top topics

join