It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions when one closes their eyes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These type of visions seem to be, for me at least, unbound in time.
I've seen an aerial view of a neighborhood and all of the houses had the old style television antennas mounted on the roof.
Then I was seeing what appeared to be a kitchen in trailer home.
There was a phone on the wall with the old coiled style of cord. It felt like the 70's or early 80's.
I've noticed that these visions tend to have a predominantly coppery-red tone.
The imagery doesn't really feel like it is coming from my imagination.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Thanks for the descriptions.

Mine all have basically ordinary colour except almost like cracked screen in front or looking through bushes.

Also I don't see these coming from my imagination. They aren't interpretations of the colours in my eyes. They are fully formed clear crisp scenes when I'm fully conscious and aware. They are just there when I closed my eyes when ready for bed or mediation.

Is there any scientific explanation of this?

Or is it beyond science at the minute.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterH

Well thanks for replying to my post,but i have to disagree.First of all this was never a meditation,it was me closing my eyes to try and fall asleep.It happened since childhood,earliest memories of my life.I was hardly delving into the occult as a 3/4/5 year old kiddie
in fact i have never actively delved into the occult-i had always since early childhood,more than enough problems without going to purposefully look for more.No these were,with that one exception,just very mundane scenes that got shoved in front of my face,nothing weird or remarkable or even vaguely creepy or demonic.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join