It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super PAC Seeks IRS Audit of Clinton Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Karl Rove and his American Crossroads super pac has asked the IRS to investigate the Clinton Foundation for fraud. They filed a complaint to the IRS citing news articles from last week as proof there needs to be an investigation.

The HRC machine continues her problem with public trust with yet another scandal, is she trying to elect Donald Trump?

While I am no fan of either Karl Rove or the American Crossroads super pac, I think they're correct in asking the IRS to investigate the Clintons charity Foundation.

The complaint by the group—founded by Karl Rove, a former political adviser to President George W. Bush and a writer for The Wall Street Journal’s op-ed pages—cites a Journal article as well as a New York Post article that quoted government watchdogs criticizing the Clinton Foundation commitment.

The Journal article documented the Clintons’ ties to the owners of Energy Pioneer Solutions Inc. that benefited from a $2 million commitment coordinated by the Clinton Global Initiative, a wing of the foundation. Julie Tauber McMahon, a close friend of former President Bill Clinton, owned a 29% stake in the company, while Democratic National Committee treasurer Andrew Tobias owned 5% and Mark Weiner, a supplier to political campaigns and a longtime friend of the Clintons, owned 5%.

Under federal law, tax-exempt charitable organizations aren’t supposed to act in anyone’s private interest but instead in the public interest, on broad issues such as educatio

source

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just an announcement of an investigation and/or audit will cast many doubts on the credibility of any Clinton.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bill left the White house with not much bankable money. Then Hillary became secretary of state. Their net worth is now around 200 million from all the donations to their various schemes. Talk about trying to buy favors from a possible future president. With every dirty rock up-turned, there appears to be a Clinton bugger hiding.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The Clinton Crime family is most certainly going down soon...their power freak egos have messed-up their final campaign.

They all should pay huge fines to US Treasury and all be put in Federal jails...Chelsea too.

Nice one S&Fs!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So another GOP attempt to discredit their biggest opponent? Why were none of these issues before she started to run for president this cycle?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So another GOP attempt to discredit their biggest opponent? Why were none of these issues before she started to run for president this cycle?

It is a shame that the HRC machine is even in the Dem Primary, she is the poster child of what is wrong with the dem party. I find it quite humorous that the whole family could be in hot water over the missuse of the Clinton Foundation, too funny!

GO IRS!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Like the IRS would investigate anyone who is a dem.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You just took the words out of my mouth.
The Democrats "own" the IRS.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They should look into chelsea especially.

I wonder if her kid has a trust set up already.

top topics

join