It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim States Ban LGBT Groups From UN Meeting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

A group of 51 states, collectively known as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, has denied 11 LGBTI organizations access to a high-level meeting at the United Nations. The meeting, which was scheduled for next month, would be discussing the prospects of ending AIDS. The action of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation has sparked protests from United States, Canada and the European Union among other nations.
Muslim States Ban LGBT Groups From UN Meeting

This is something that could wake liberals up to how backward and evil Muslim states are.

'Selling' Children Is a Radical Form of Religion

Liberals seemingly don't care about the children whose lives are ruined because they're legally 'sold.' But, mess with LGBT groups and that could be a major wake-up call.

Or it could be something else to rationalize away and forget about like it never happened.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Great op lol, yes we lberals defend muslims from behing picked on because we are for the selling of kids, makes so much sense.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've always found one of the biggest contradictions in the leftist and liberal support of Mooslims to be that the Mooslims are one of, if not the most hateful, bigoted, divisive, groups out there.

For how much times the leftists and progressives spend attacking the right for "offending" with words, there's nary a mention of the extreme hate coming out of the Mooslim world.

And no, that doesn't mean all Mooslims share in that hate but simply look at individual rights and freedoms and the lack lack there of across Mooslims nations, then tell me how any leftist worth their salt continues to ignore it.

I could do a quick google search and find thousands upon thousands of leftist articles/blogs claiming Trump and the right are the extremely hateful, yet will find almost nothing from those same writers on the Mooslims and their atrocious track record of human rights.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Will they at least be able to use the bathroom while they're there?

That's my biggest concern.

edit on 5/19/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
dp
edit on 5/19/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Such bigots. How disgusting. The SJW's should be all over this,thank goodness-it is likely to make headline news for weeks,if not months. So relieved about that

edit on 19-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Member states.

Erdogan is President of this group.

So no surprise in their stance.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

And yet many "Conservatives" in the US would applaud this decision, not publicly of-course.

a reply to: NthOther

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: gladtobehere

So you don't go after the real bigots in this case, you go after US conservatives. Because that makes sense.

Well no, I think the OP is making the point that the "misguided" Liberals oppose bigotry against Moslems in contrast to the Trump "Conservatives".

Which by the way, just because you oppose the hatred (and generalizations) of an entire group doesnt mean you agree with everything they do.

I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump supporters simply because many Conservatives would probably be on the same page as this particular coalition in the UN, which also includes Russia and China.

Based on Conservative opposition to gay marriage and this belief of theirs that homosexuality and transgenderism is being pushed or promoted in our culture/society.

edit on 19-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This can't possibly be real...Muslims are not Bigots; Islam is a religion of peace and love.
I'm sure this story is just disinformation.

Back me up Liberals.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So the Muslims are against gays and trans?? Shocked
This will surely make headlines...
Its what their bible preaches. They follow it verbatim.
Christians dont. This isn't surptising.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not even going to address this. The post deteriorated into liberal and "SJW" bashing before the end of the first post and set the circle-jerk tone of this discussion.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So you don't go after the real bigots in this case, you go after US conservatives.

Because that makes sense.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What if powerful Muslim groups want this for the U.S. ?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

People are always going to hate other people.

It's why we still have wars.

This idea of peaceful "coexist" memes and happy flower unicorn sunshine is as realistic as Caitlin Jenner's boobs.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

So you don't go after the real bigots in this case, you go after US conservatives.

Because that makes sense.

Are you denying that many conservatives would support this decision or are you unhappy with the thread evolving?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OOOOOOoooooo the gloves come off!

The protected class vs the protected class OHHHHhhhhhh LETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBBBLLLEEEE!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's called "derailing". And shamelessly, at that.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
When Hillary Clinton finds out about this...I'll bet she'll give back that $100 Million...Ooooo...she's gonna be so MAD!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I don't believe in derailment of a thread.

Threads evolve all day.

Just about every anti Trump thread becomes a Hillary bash fest.

That's derailment. This is more additional info that makes a good point.
Re evangelicals et al.

& you didn't say that in your initial reply, contrary to that you seemed more than happy to continue that line of discussion.

Forgive me.

Edit: IAMTAT right on time to bring up Hillary.

You see my point Nth?
edit on 19-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Noted.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Where are the SJW's on this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join