It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me why I should vote for your candidate for President!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Simple little thread/survey.

Please, tell me why I should vote for your candidate. It's not a secret that I really like Sanders. I could also have been persuaded to vote for Rand Paul. I like a real Libertarian. Those two might seem like polar opposites but they're both way better than the old, tired two party system we have and the established politicians that keep doing the same thing over and over again.

So seriously, tell me why I should vote for Trump or Clinton, or even Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. I see those last two as protest votes though.

I need more than propaganda and talking head stuff. Don't tell me that "Clinton is a career criminal" Or "Trump is a racist" Of "How could you possibly vote for a democrat after what Obama did the last 8 years" or "Trump has a classy first lady" LOL Give me some real stuff and real reasons.

For myself, if I had to chose between Trump and Clinton, I'm seeing that they're very, very similar in most policies. You could even call Trump a conservative democrat or Clinton a liberal republican and I don't think you'd be too far off the Mark. Being that I see them as so similar. I don't see the country being that different with either of them at the helm. I see them both as war hawks and similar economic principles and I don't see either of them reigning in our police state/KGB state that we're currently living in.

What I do see is clinton being more active in equal rights for minorities/LGBT more than trump. Clinton has publicly stated that she believes in science, especially in the case of climate science and Trump thinks it's a Chinese conspiracy. He might just be saying that to pander to the hard right voters during the primary. I believe it worked, but with the small nuances, I feel like Clinton is a better candidate than Trump.

Your turn. Why should I vote for your candidate? Real reasons. Not just right and left wing hyperbole.

Vote for the policies you agree with.

The authoritarian corporate left(Democratic Party) or authoritarian corporate right(GOP)

The Democratic Party is owned by wall-street firms,MIC,mega-corporations,CFR and bankers.

The Republican Party is owned by wall-street firms,MIC,mega-corporations,CFR and bankers.

If your a Bernie sanders supporter vote for a party that won't rig their elections for a candidate.
The Libertarian party does not fix their nomination selection process with "super-delegates".

The Green Party is also a party that doesn't rig their nomination with super-delegates.

Libertarians believe in minimal government,NAP,empowering of the individual,self-defense,freedom of expression,ownership of your body,freedom of movement,privacy as a right,decentralized power, checks on power, and are far more socially liberal than the democrats.

Libertarians are far more fiscally conservative than the republicans.
edit on 20-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 20-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

<< 1  2   >>

join