It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith, Semjaza, Azazel, Ha-Satan, Baalzebul, Belial and Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Lilith is the first wife of Adam, equally created with Adam in Genesis. She refuses to submit and is turned into the serpent.

She then procreates with Semjaza(z) to create Azazel, the most powerful god after "YHVH" and corrupter of man. Azazel is the god of the desert and the Yom Kippur requires a sacrifice to Azazel that makes him a scapegoat for Israels sins.

Azazel in Islam is called Melek-Moth or king of death. Moth or Mot is the Canaanite god of death and nemesis of Baal(YHVH). His fall is due to refusal to worship Enoch or Adam depending on the source and is bound in a mountain in Dodael until judgement day. Semjaza was turned into the constellation Orion. Azazel is worshipped as Melek-Taus by the Yezidis.

Baalzebul is called "prince of the flies.". His name REALLY means prince of all that flies. Or " prince of the powers of the air.". He is not Ha Satan who is subordinate to YHVH, He is a Baalim and god in his own right.

Who came to be inferior to Belial by the Nazarenes and Zadokites as the lawless one and the undisputed leader of the Sons of Darkness. He may or may not be the same figure.

NONE OF THESE DEMONIC SPIRITS ARE EQUAL TO THE SATAN OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. Belial is closest but he has attributes of Azazel also so he can't be seen as equal.

Ha Satan only does what God let's him. Even in the New Testament. He is not the devil.

As you can see, the New Testament is not consistent with the Israelites idea of the enemy of God and bungled the whole theology of Judaism by assigning Satan as a name when it is the title of an angel in good standing.

They combined Belial with Azazel and Baalzebul and called him Satan.

Satan is not evil. All information comes from the Bible, the books of 1,2 and three Enoch and the Zohar. Also from Islam and Canaanite mythology, from where Israel got its gods (Canaan).

Lucifer is a Catholic invention based on mistranslating "Shachar" the name of a Canaanite goddess of the day star. She has a twin sister named Shalim, the evening star and source for the word Salem and Shalom. Uru Shalim became Jerusalem.

Azazel Lilith

edit on 19-5-2016 by Parazurvan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

So are you saying the term/character we tend to call "the Devil" (Satan), is actually not Satan? Who is the Devil then, if not Satan?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I know of a few members that claim to be Beelzebub and worship Lilith. You should contact TheLordOfFlies and host an AMA.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore Lucifer, but everyone knows history is written by the victor, and his story is similar to just about every fable in history. Some god steals "fire" gives it to mankind, then gets punished for it for all eternity.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

There is no Satan or devil. It is a fear tactic and literal scapegoat for the problems of humans.

But in Jesus day it was Belial. Jews then called Ha Satan (OT Satan) Mastema in the Dead Sea Scrolls and NT Satan they called Belial.

Even today in Judaism God has no enemies. He is Omnipotent so there is no devil. Evil spirits yes, capital D Devil, no.

Good and Evil according to the OT both come from God.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Yeah but Lucifer developed out of ignorance of Judaism not on purpose.

You can tell by grabbing any modern translation and seeing Lucifer is not in it.

They removed it because they couldn't support the interpretation as accurate.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I know of a few members that claim to be Beelzebub and worship Lilith. You should contact TheLordOfFlies and host an AMA.

If he really was Baalzebul he would know how to spell it and its true definition. It has nothing to do with flies.

I enjoy the Lilith tale and extra biblical tradition but my Goddess is Sophia Achamoth. A more pure wisdom.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yes, fine, all very well except you can't prove that any one of these characters ever existed can you? They have left nothing behind except comparatively recent stories written by priests bearing in mind man is actually over i million years old So its actually irrelevant who was what or why they are all late comers into man's world.

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-SAME-species-just-looked-different.html

I you look at the idea of one single God who was the God apparently jealous of, that he had to demand no other Gods be acknowledged etc? When you look at the Gods from the desert religions Are they there same God? One is jealous, one is benevolent and one a dictator do they deserve our recognition

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have added a link to the op

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I'm not trying to prove they exist so....why are mentioning proof this is religion there is never proof just traditions and books.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Yes, fine, all very well except you can't prove that any one of these characters ever existed can you? They have left nothing behind except comparatively recent stories written by priests bearing in mind man is actually over i million years old So its actually irrelevant who was what or why they are all late comers into man's world.

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-SAME-species-just-looked-different.html

I you look at the idea of one single God who was the God apparently jealous of, that he had to demand no other Gods be acknowledged etc? When you look at the Gods from the desert religions Are they there same God? One is jealous, one is benevolent and one a dictator do they deserve our recognition

As far as irrelevant goes if it were or weren't makes no difference either.

What I am showing is the theological absurdities of identifying Satan as the prince of demons when even in the Old Testament it is clear that Ha Satan is subordinate to God.

It proves that the New Testament authors had little idea of Judaism and its beliefs and instead just made it up. Otherwise they all would have said Belial because that was what they called the evil one then.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Devil is on this earth

His name? TAX

"Money we make it, before we see it you take it"
Marvin Gaye

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Take
A
Xillion

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

OK we are going into the beginning of Judaism which brings in an antagonist supposedly to God e.g. the devil.

But with only having one god you develop a hierarchy obviously, so of course anyone else figuring in the books has to be below god - thats obvious. They also have to have been created by God. But to make religion work you have to give an excuse for when men fail its ideals from God so you need a tempter to blame. This gives the game far more interest hence absolution etc etc.

Ha Satan the Challenger is a necessary role but people don't like to acknowledge where this presence comes from because of the transition from the Star Religion to the political religions from the desert. Here the control moved directly to the priests behind the actual rulers. Its why the link to political power and the right to have its laws enforced came into being.

Ha Satan is based purely on Saturn which was the furthest planet people could see with the naked eye. They believed Saturn was the boundary and a teacher who challenged us and taught us the hard lessons of life. Saturn was the 'Ring Pass Not'. There is a long tradition of astrology within the Jewish people. But today its kept secret, and openly disrespected purely to keep its potency hidden and essentially the link from the ancient beliefs to the somewhat modern desert ones.

I think we all know that when the old Testament was created it used fear hence as you say the absurdities of having a Prince of Daemons. The New Testament wasn't written for Jews it was created to combine two sides of a failing Roman Empire and it is reputed that Eusebius who put a lot of it together got the schlock of his life when he was told about the contents within a lot of Jewish sacred books etc so you would hardly expect it to not be different. (which is another topic).

I am going to throw this back at you though. The winners write history so how do you know much of the old Testament wasn't embellished and made up? In fact does it matter, I know there is always a scrabble into the past sifting through archaeological finds to try to prove this or that etc - but again does it matter? YHWH had a wife according to some archaeological finds by Prof Finkelstein and comes from a Canaanite Pantheon. She was worshipped in the Temple at an earlier time - but so what its only important to those who choose to believe stories from the past and live their lives by that belief - doesn't make it true though necessarily and it doesn't prove the existence of daemons who have been remarkable invisible for a very long time?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What are your sources?

HaSatan just means "the satan" in Hebrew

There is no fallen angel named Satan. If you care to have a read, I have 3 articles on the topic

www.numberman.net/articles
edit on 20-5-2016 by NumberMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Saturn is not Ha Satan. Saturn is Yahweh/Baal.

You are assuming because they sound alike that they are related.

Ha Satan means the Adversary and is the title of Yahweh's henchman, he is only man's Adversary.

And YHVH had a wife named Asherah because in Canaanite mythology Asherah was the wife of El and later Baal.

Yahweh is Baal so he had the same wife.

I don't know what you were trying to show other than that you don't know the intricacies of the things you speak or who Ha Satan is.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I can tell by your message you have been trying to learn about the topic but you have zero clue what you are talking about.

You name drop a professor and speak about the Canaanite Pantheon without having any facts about it except that Yahweh's wife comes from it.

Asherah is her name and Yahweh comes from the same Pantheon and is equal to Baal.

Satan has no Canaanite equivalent because he is a nameless angel called The Adversary. Set-hen is the source and is the Egyptian Set.

The source of the word satan has nothing to do with Saturn either.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Gnosisisfaith are you an expert with Beelzubub and Satan?

I guess in your short little meaningless life you have garnered enough knowledge (not to be confused with wisdom) so you are an expert now.

Most of your stuff is coming from You tube video feeds and e books.

When will you ever go away?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan
Lilith is the first wife of Adam, equally created with Adam in Genesis. She refuses to submit and is turned into the serpent.

She then procreates with Semjaza(z) to create Azazel, the most powerful god after "YHVH" and corrupter of man. Azazel is the god of the desert and the Yom Kippur requires a sacrifice to Azazel that makes him a scapegoat for Israels sins.

Azazel in Islam is called Melek-Moth or king of death. Moth or Mot is the Canaanite god of death and nemesis of Baal(YHVH). His fall is due to refusal to worship Enoch or Adam depending on the source and is bound in a mountain in Dodael until judgement day. Semjaza was turned into the constellation Orion. Azazel is worshipped as Melek-Taus by the Yezidis.

Baalzebul is called "prince of the flies.". His name REALLY means prince of all that flies. Or " prince of the powers of the air.". He is not Ha Satan who is subordinate to YHVH, He is a Baalim and god in his own right.

Who came to be inferior to Belial by the Nazarenes and Zadokites as the lawless one and the undisputed leader of the Sons of Darkness. He may or may not be the same figure.

NONE OF THESE DEMONIC SPIRITS ARE EQUAL TO THE SATAN OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. Belial is closest but he has attributes of Azazel also so he can't be seen as equal.

Ha Satan only does what God let's him. Even in the New Testament. He is not the devil.

As you can see, the New Testament is not consistent with the Israelites idea of the enemy of God and bungled the whole theology of Judaism by assigning Satan as a name when it is the title of an angel in good standing.

They combined Belial with Azazel and Baalzebul and called him Satan.

Satan is not evil. All information comes from the Bible, the books of 1,2 and three Enoch and the Zohar. Also from Islam and Canaanite mythology, from where Israel got its gods (Canaan).

Lucifer is a Catholic invention based on mistranslating "Shachar" the name of a Canaanite goddess of the day star. She has a twin sister named Shalim, the evening star and source for the word Salem and Shalom. Uru Shalim became Jerusalem.

Azazel Lilith

Where did you dredge this information up from? Lilith was transformed into a serpent? In what book? She produced Azazel? Where is that written?

As for "Satan", the term is a title. It refers to "accuser". In other words, a prosecuting attorney of the sons and daughters of Adam.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXIII

From the Zohar and the book of Enoch and the Bible, did I not provide a link?

I know what Satan and Ha Satan mean.
I believe I said so already. It's adversary or The Adversary and accuser is not an accurate translation.

Anything else you want to say to show you don't know anything about the Zohar or Judaism?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join