It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't terrosist take ocean cruise's ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello All, Just an observation & a question. Terror, terrorist's, and terrorist organizations never target cruise lines. Why? Can't they afford it? Seems to me they could. I mean they spend cash to train and recruit. Why don't they target cruise lines ? 3 to now 6 thousand folks onboard. Nice target. Why do they not target cruise lines. Is it that the cruise lines have outstanding security? I doubt that, they cant even stop folks from falling overboard.

Makes me wonder why not one single instance of terrorism onboard a cruise ship. Hmmmmm? Let's ponder it for a second. I cruise ship loaded with people from all over the world. Most folks that work on cruise lines are from other counties than where the ship is flagged. Seems pretty lack to me.

Is it terrorist have a creedo to never mess with cruise line industry? Do they own stock in them? IMHO if terrorism and terrorist are real world problems , the way our Government wants us to believe. Then cruise ships would be getting sunk left & right. IMHO...I smell fish. I mean when you look at it ,it's kinda glaring at you......Why don't terrorist target cruise lines? I mean they could sink one with ease with some of the things they have been credited with doing. But No, never ever do they target a cruise ship out in the open ocean , vulnerable, full of people.
edit on 19-5-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
While not a cruise ship the USS Cole was attacked as well as an oil tanker. The water is no safer than the air if they want to do this.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

It's happened before.... LINK

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme A US war ship & a oil tanker. Why not a full to the hilt cruise ship with 3 to 5 thousand people on board?

link   
If a cruise liner does get attacked.. (excuse the pun) but I know now where the first port of call will be for the anti terrorism agencies.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: Sillyolme A US war ship & a oil tanker. Why not a full to the hilt cruise ship with 3 to 5 thousand people on board?

No offence but this does seem like a bit in bad taste.. Sort of promoting an attack on a liner..

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Customs procedures for getting on a cruise ship is about the same as it is for getting on a plane but I do feel like they would be an easier target. Let us hope not though.. there's enough to be scared of in the world already

link   
Give it a better try guy. That was One person back in 68, . I mean real terrorism like we are made to believe exists. Ala..911.a reply to: eluryh22

link   
Wont that make them pirates?

Arrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well don't give them any ideas now.
I imagine it's hard to bring down a cruise ship.
You know, unless you're an iceberg.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I apologize if hijacking a cruise ship doesn't cross the terrorism threshold for ya.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

They attacked the Cole from the water. They don't need to be aboard.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Not in bad taste, just my way of saying terrorism is BS. If it was as real as the Government say's, don't ya think the terrorist would have figured it out by now and sank a liner or two? I certainly do. Mass of people in one secure place( the ship) without really a recourcse of action. Seems doable, just isn't being done. Which makes me think it's all just theatre for the mass's. Not to mention the sheer amount of money that would be lost by that industry.....no way it could be cash realated..reply to: Misterlondon.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They can't swim?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Exactly.a reply to: FamCore

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I imagine because targeting planes engenders more terror, it being by far the more popular mode of transport, and more vulnerable.

Does seem odd though. Not a single cruise ship...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Since we're kinda/sorta going down this morbid road...

I live pretty close to a very busy airport. Depending on the weather, the planes fly LOW during take-offs and landings. Sometimes I'm shocked that NOBODY has ever used one of those shoulder-fire surface to air missile's. I can't imagine that it is THAT difficult for someone to get their hands on one (or a dozen).

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Oh Geez, please don't give them any ideas...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Funny you said theater, they do attack theaters.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

the most rudimentary of pre-thread research :

" cruise ship hijack "

would have shown you that this senario has happened before

1st page 1st result

thread premise falsified

good aftrnoon - my work here is done

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join