It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found this On A Larry Wilmore clip:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Found this browsing for funny stuff for my daily recommended injection for laughter, now while I knew lead was bad, and caused bad things to happen I did not know there was a political angle to all this but it seemed the cooperate buy out of gov't goes back way further than I thought or else how could you explain the above..note I haven't done an ounce of research on the matter but is it really true that the folks from down under pegged lead as bad for the better part of a century to this date?? then why we are still mucking about with lead pipes and homes, I knew that the crime rate dropped once lead was ousted from the gas pumps..what I didn't know was the polititricks with the poor and rank racism associated with it ,pls view the vid share your thoughts.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hey Spider879!

This is really sickening.
It immediately reminded me of the (true) movie "Kill the Messenger". The following quote is taken from an article about this story/movie.
"In short, Webb accused the CIA of being complicit in getting thousands of poor African-Americans addicted to crack in order to fund rebels in Central America."
time.com...

Then of course there is the New Orleans/Katrina flood.
"In fact it had happened, in part, before. During Hurricane Betsy in 1965, the predominantly black and working class Lower 9th Ward was catastrophically flooded when the Industrial Canal levee was breached. I heard the story many times: it is commonly believed that the levee was intentionally blown by the Army Corps of Engineers, in order to spare other, whiter neighborhoods."
www.nhi.org...

If this doesn't all stink of conspiracy, then I don't know what does.
S&F
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks Jacygirl will check out the movie recommendation shortly but yeah corporate greed with a dash of racism who would have thought??
edit on 19-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Spider, the 'dash of racism' isn't even thinly veiled.
The U.S. brags and boasts about how every creed/colour/religion is welcome (well except Trump)...yet the inequality is obvious.

In Canada we seem (for the most part) to be much more tolerant, realizing that we all come from families who emigrated from other countries.
Sadly here, the "native" Canadians are treated poorly. That's an understatement.

If you get a chance to watch the movie "Kill the Messenger" you should. It's really well done.
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

"Kill The Messenger" is now airing on HBO® channels.

www.imdb.com...

top topics

join