It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Vampire set of working tools complete with silver bullets and pistol, and ID pictures who wants that!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fat chance..

Annoying thread.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Helenamatias

How interesting that this guy's last name was Merlin... looking more into this story now

I thought his last name was Merrylin?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This is interesting enough, but not very much of it--at least from visual inspection from a video--is something that I could not accomplish things as simple as paper mache and some paint (although some others looked better than that). The drawings would be easy to do from imagination and a basic understanding of anatomy.

I'm not saying that they're all definitely fake, but I would absolutely err on the side of caution in accepting these things at face value.

I am, however, interested in the historicity of the vampire-killing kits, as I know that those did exist back in the day--they'd be neat if they were contemporary to their original time period.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I've seen it spelled both ways, although the Museum named after him is called Merrylin Cryptids Musem

memolition.com...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

That's definitely how it's spelled in the video.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I was seeing the same, figured I would ask to ease my confusion, either way these are some cool pieces in there. I like the triceratops and the skull of Xenu the best, I almost thought Cthulu was in there too but there was not enough tentacles. LOL the head line should have been, "Scientology is Real Xenu discovered in British Basement" With the big skull with the pointed teeth hahaha

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Whoever made this website must have been an Arrow fan. "Tommy Merlin." Cool art though.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I saw this on reddit this morning, would love to hear more about this, HOAX or REAL.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
wow really awesome art. love it!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think he was a Grimm.

He was cataloguing the Wessen he came across.

edit on 19-5-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Auto correct error fix.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i´m blown away how awesome the artwork is. i do create similar artwork sometimes- "baby-cthulhus in a flask" and such. i attempted to build a vampire hunting kit like the ones shown but never finished it.
... the items in the video are very inspiring- specially like the fairies. holy moly they are beautiful and creepy like hell ! :O
i believe most of it is just paper,glue and watercolors - but the detail achieved is amazing.
i would love to see this items life in a museum!

edit on 19-5-2016 by glowdog because: spellinger

edit on 19-5-2016 by glowdog because: spellingererer

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sorry seen hoax
edit on 5/19/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Man, even though they're fake you gotta appreciate the artistry. Did just one man make all this stuff?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Those vampire anatomy images...

a reply to: Slanter

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join