It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Prime Minister getting ruff in the house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Attached is a video of our Canadian Prime Minister, telling someone to get the F outta his way, he manhandles some guy causing grief, and elbows a woman in the process.

Looks like things got heated for Justin. If it was anyone else doing this, they would be most likely be charged for assault.

The woman in the video, in my opinion is over acting it.
But thats just my 2 cents on it.

Link to video:

Justin

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Attached is a video of our Canadian Prime Minister, telling someone to get the F outta his way...

Well he IS his father's son, lol.

I remember when Pierre Trudeau was heard dropping the "eff bomb". There were numerous political cartoons depicting him...apparently he said that what he actually said was "fuddle duddle"...and though there was no internet, "fuddle duddle" became his meme.

Just looked online...yup, daddy's meme has continued with his son.

jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

One side of the table has a clear path, and the other is congested. Why not take the clear side of the table?
Is there some 'rule' not to walk on that side? Although he was clearly frustrated, he could have gone to the clear side, and told the man to come now instead of elbowing his way in to grab him.

But I didn't see him "frog-walking" the guy, nor did I see a blow to the woman's chest that was so awful she had to leave the floor. But he should have calmed his handsome little self down before going on the floor.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Politicians are humans too...they lose their temper, give in to their animal instincts and make mistakes. While it's always disappointing to view footage of a PM acting in such a way in a public context, do remember that his enemies are taking full advantage of the incident and blowing it way out of proportion.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For all of you brushing this off, what if trump elbowed a woman purposely in plain view? Would you still say she was acting or would you be outraged?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well what do you expect? It's 2016 after all.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I personally would say the exact same thing as I said before, unless it was clear from the video that there was extreme malice involved. But I do acknowledge and to some extent agree with the point you are making. There would be more widespread outrage and hatred directed towards Trump.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
For all of you brushing this off, what if trump elbowed a woman purposely in plain view? Would you still say she was acting or would you be outraged?

Well just because we're not 'outraged', it doesn't mean anyone is brushing it off.

That situation with Trump has already happened and the woman was over-reacting (there was a video...he didn't knock her to the floor like she claimed).

I'm in Canada so I'm stuck with Trudeau whether I like it or not.
I despise Trump, but he didn't assault the woman I mentioned above.

They're still human beings...leaders or not. I expect them to behave like humans which sadly includes both the 'good' and the 'bad'. If Trudeau starts waving a gun, screaming racial slurs or preying on children...then I will be outraged.
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Damn, and here I thought the house was getting a dog.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Politicians are humans too...they lose their temper, give in to their animal instincts and make mistakes. While it's always disappointing to view footage of a PM acting in such a way in a public context, do remember that his enemies are taking full advantage of the incident and blowing it way out of proportion.

Are you implying he has friends lol? He's a twit, he's his father's spawn with large dose of his mother's mental problems, IMHO. He is simply a selected idiot to carry out the oligarchy's interests, just like all politicians. He should also be sued for breach of contract, pot has not been legalized yet and there is no set time in the future that it will be. But he sure likes spending our money, between all the Syrians and his wife's nannies and assistants because if her oh so important work lol. She should get an ef'ing job.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/19.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

TBH I don't know much about Canadian politics or your PM. What I do know is that politics everywhere in general is a dirty game and those who are in opposition to the government will stoop low to score shots at their rivals. Based on the video alone, I did not detect extreme malice and therefore feel that those making a big deal about it are exaggerating what happened.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Humans or not that conduct is unacceptable. If I do that at work I get fired. When your president does it, people excuse it under the guise of "he was frustrated" what does that say about his desision making if things get really hard?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This was an utter failure of the In-House Canadian Political Process.......A WOMANS BODY WAS VOLUNTARILY AND TACTICLLY UTILISED AS AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON ND HER GENDER WAS HIJCKED IN THIS PROCESS BY FOES OF THE PRIME MINISTER.

There were people intentionlly and PHYSICLLY BLOCKING THE PATH SPACE IN THE BUILDING.....SECURITY was NON-EXISTANT.

There should have been an intervention MUCH SOONER WHEN IT WAS CLEAR THERE WAS A TACTICAL SET-UP IN PLAY.

The Prime Ministers Security detail is useless....his personl assistant is USELESS.....his Party support is pitifull as this could never have happened without some inside help......people FAILED TO DO THEIR JOBS ON MANY LEVELS WHICH LED TO A NEED TO USHER A MEMBER BACK INTO THE PROCESS HE WAS INTENTIONALLY BEING STONEWALLED FROM PARTICIPATING IN.

This is huge blow against femininity.....that woman used the "Woman-Card" as an offensive weapon...she did one of the lowest most cheap-shot things a woman can do to a man....she CRIED WOLF ON PURPOSE........and this negtively impacts the credibility levels of literally thousands and thousands of women who have been raped and harmed and whose word and motivations are so often questioned.

For the fist time a WOMAN HAS CROSSED THE LINE IN TERMS OF GENDER PROPRIETY....striking massive blow aginst the hard-earned progress women have made in the world including in politics......someone should replay that incident and then put it in a screenshot with the Hockey Broadcaster who blasted a Hockey Analyst in the breast with a T-shirt fired from an air-gun.Then do a close-up of both womens faces so we can all see exactly what drama queen set-up was pulled on the Canadian Prime Minister.

My final comment is towards the PM himself....upon reflection do you not ask yourself where your EXTERNALLY CATALYSING personal/professional checks and balances were[I counted 4 clear waypoints where there should have been interventions made on the PMs behalf BEFORE he was lured into ssisting his partner]......the SECOND BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO ASSIST AND USHER YOUR FRIEND AWAY FROM WHAT WAS CLEARLY A PHYSICAL DYNAMIC BEING INTENTIONALLY EXECUTED IN-HOUSE....they set you up Pal....and your own checks and balances were not in place to help you to stop you to pause you to protect you.....there should be 3 levels of support in place for you at all times 24/7/365.....this was not done.

Someone on the PMs side ALLOWED these people to set up a dynamic attack on him.....a very complicated attack.One which took an immense amount of planning.

The people responsible for policing the floor did not do their jobs or the PM would not HAVE HAD TO ASSIST HIS TEAMMMATE.

The people responsible for protecting the PM did not do their jobs or someone would have recognised the PLOT and intervened proactively and earlier to neutralise it BEFORE THE PM FELT OBLIGATED TO HELP HIS TEAMMATE GET TO WHERE HE NEEDED TO BE.

A passive-assault was being committed on one of the PMs workmates and he provided support because NO ONE ELSE WAS DOING SO....the PM did not act out of line or out of order.....a woman who was using her gender as an offensive weapon intentionlly put and kept herself in martyrdom position so as to enable incidental contact which she could then build dramticlly into con-job scenario.

The PM should immediatly get pro-active and move earth and sea to force a major overhaul of the in-house security and policing of the processes , dereliction of which contributed to him being shang-hied by these con-jobs who used Females Gender as an offensive weapon in day and age where EVERYONE IS TRYING TO PREVENT GENDER ABUSE ON EVERY LEVEL.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It may or may not be an exaggeration concerning the mishap, jury's still out. However, IMHO, he is a self entitled little twit with some version of his mother's mental problems and his father's egocentrism. Best description Trudeau that comes to mind for me is narcissistic sociopath, you know, like Paul Bernardo or Russell Williams. Maybe we should have a pool and pick dates on when his true colours will fully show?

link to alleged apology

Here is another of the flake's apologies....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/19.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

HAHAHA thats classic!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

That accidental elbow, was an accident. He was moving the other fellow. He apologized right after, and also apologized to the woman personally.

If trump accidentally elbowed a woman, and then apologized, why would there be outrage? Outrage is saved for "on purpose" assaults. Hell, Ted Cruz elbowed his wife a couple of times after some speech, everyone seemed to laugh, because it was an obvious accident.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
This was an utter failure of the In-House Canadian Political Process.......A WOMANS BODY WAS VOLUNTARILY AND TACTICLLY UTILISED AS AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON ND HER GENDER WAS HIJCKED IN THIS PROCESS BY FOES OF THE PRIME MINISTER.

There were people intentionlly and PHYSICLLY BLOCKING THE PATH SPACE IN THE BUILDING.....SECURITY was NON-EXISTANT.

There should have been an intervention MUCH SOONER WHEN IT WAS CLEAR THERE WAS A TACTICAL SET-UP IN PLAY.

The Prime Ministers Security detail is useless....his personl assistant is USELESS.....his Party support is pitifull as this could never have happened without some inside help......people FAILED TO DO THEIR JOBS ON MANY LEVELS WHICH LED TO A NEED TO USHER A MEMBER BACK INTO THE PROCESS HE WAS INTENTIONALLY BEING STONEWALLED FROM PARTICIPATING IN.

This is huge blow against femininity.....that woman used the "Woman-Card" as an offensive weapon...she did one of the lowest most cheap-shot things a woman can do to a man....she CRIED WOLF ON PURPOSE........and this negtively impacts the credibility levels of literally thousands and thousands of women who have been raped and harmed and whose word and motivations are so often questioned.

For the fist time a WOMAN HAS CROSSED THE LINE IN TERMS OF GENDER PROPRIETY....striking massive blow aginst the hard-earned progress women have made in the world including in politics......someone should replay that incident and then put it in a screenshot with the Hockey Broadcaster who blasted a Hockey Analyst in the breast with a T-shirt fired from an air-gun.Then do a close-up of both womens faces so we can all see exactly what drama queen set-up was pulled on the Canadian Prime Minister.

My final comment is towards the PM himself....upon reflection do you not ask yourself where your EXTERNALLY CATALYSING personal/professional checks and balances were[I counted 4 clear waypoints where there should have been interventions made on the PMs behalf BEFORE he was lured into ssisting his partner]......the SECOND BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO ASSIST AND USHER YOUR FRIEND AWAY FROM WHAT WAS CLEARLY A PHYSICAL DYNAMIC BEING INTENTIONALLY EXECUTED IN-HOUSE....they set you up Pal....and your own checks and balances were not in place to help you to stop you to pause you to protect you.....there should be 3 levels of support in place for you at all times 24/7/365.....this was not done.

Someone on the PMs side ALLOWED these people to set up a dynamic attack on him.....a very complicated attack.One which took an immense amount of planning.

The people responsible for policing the floor did not do their jobs or the PM would not HAVE HAD TO ASSIST HIS TEAMMMATE.

The people responsible for protecting the PM did not do their jobs or someone would have recognised the PLOT and intervened proactively and earlier to neutralise it BEFORE THE PM FELT OBLIGATED TO HELP HIS TEAMMATE GET TO WHERE HE NEEDED TO BE.

A passive-assault was being committed on one of the PMs workmates and he provided support because NO ONE ELSE WAS DOING SO....the PM did not act out of line or out of order.....a woman who was using her gender as an offensive weapon intentionlly put and kept herself in martyrdom position so as to enable incidental contact which she could then build dramticlly into con-job scenario.

The PM should immediatly get pro-active and move earth and sea to force a major overhaul of the in-house security and policing of the processes , dereliction of which contributed to him being shang-hied by these con-jobs who used Females Gender as an offensive weapon in day and age where EVERYONE IS TRYING TO PREVENT GENDER ABUSE ON EVERY LEVEL.

How about trying to prevent some intellectual abuse? This clown, IMHO, has serious mental issues. Methinks his handlers chose a very volatile puppet and his wife seems to be in the same entitlement (lack of) class.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That was clearly not today's (or yesterday?) apology.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I personally think it was over played. Sure the elbow might have startled her, so she jerked back her arm. But the act of pain afterwards??? i dont know, seems a bit played up to me.

I actually got to meet the man himself, Trudeau, in my home town of Thunder Bay about a month back. I had a meeting at city hall with the development planner to utilize my Aerial Surveying Company. The MP was in the building, with his security. I had a large bulky case with my UAV in it and the security detail eye balled me up fiercely when i was approaching. I said, dont worry its just a drone. I put the case down and popped it open and good old Justin said, he thats cool.
He shook my hand and asked how it was running a small business. I told him the truth, that its an uphill battle at all times.
Then i had to cut it short because i didnt want to be late for my meeting.

Good mannered guy, all in all.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

That was clearly not today's (or yesterday?) apology.

It's been fixed, the new apology and an old apology. He seems to apologize a lot lol, look up that on the Internet ;-)

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join