It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail and GEoengineering Programs Confirmed in Testimony at UN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
By WakingTimes May 16, 2016

Christina Sarich, Staff
Waking Times

www.wakingtimes.com...

The grand experiment to alter weather for the benefit of the agricultural industry and the military industrial complex can be ignored no longer. After watching the following video, any sane person will have proof that chemtrails not only exist, but that they are being used to manipulate weather, and for motivations likely of which the general public is not told.
Rosalind Peterson, President of the Agriculture Defense Coalition addresses the United Nations about geoengineering, chemtrails and weather modification. As a people, we have been used as testing agents while being lied to – told that we were simply being doused with water vapor while hundreds of thousands of people have suffered from a plethora of health issues ranging from neurological failure to reproductive issues and hormonal imbalances, along with many more. THIS is undeniable evidence that chemtrails are covering our skies every day, and these chemtrails are NOT water vapor, otherwise known as contrails. They are full of pharmaceuticals, barium, nano-aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, and more.
Peterson says that the skies we are seeing everyday are “not normal cloud cover – these are man made.” She also describes more than 50 different chemtrail programs operating across the United States carried out by private companies and government agencies. Her main complaint to the UN is that these programs affect agriculture, without any public oversight, stating that “you are going to start reducing crop production because of the impairment of the process of photosynthesis,” but the implications of her statements reach much further than just how one industry is affected by chemtrail spraying.
. . .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I've been increasingly convinced over the last 15 years. There's just been farrrrrrrrrrr too much "smoke" for there to be NO fire.
And, it fits the goals, methods and strategies of the oligarchy.
I think the article and video are probably above average convincing for anyone of a fair-minded mentality.
Folks who worship the oligarchy and officialdom will probably not be convinced by even a warehouse full of facts.
I think the issues the video mentions impacting pollinators is a very serious one.
I think her discussion of "persistent jet contrails" sounds very convincing.
I think the issue of decreasing food crop production is sobering and possibly another bit of evidence of the oligarchy's DEPOPULATION schemes and goals.
I think the article is at least worth some thoughtful pondering.
I still believe that the oligarchy has trumped up the claim that man is primarily responsible for 'climate change.'
That the chemtrail chemicals are showing up in our drinking water is absolutely hideous.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm more concerned about the chemicals pumping out the back of our cars to be honest.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

A chemtrail thread on ATS?

Be prepared to be called 'dumb', 'stupid', 'insane' - various adjectives used to make people feel small.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Together such chemicals cannot be that healthy for living things.

I think both are serious problems.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The source you cite in your OP is highly dubious, but your general point does stand.

I can confirm that there are weather modification activities being carried out.

Check ou those Weather Modification Activity reports from the NOAA.

I doubt the thing is limited to the US, if I remember correctly, Canada is also doing some research in weather mod, oh and China, too.

edit on 19-5-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Be prepared to be called 'dumb', 'stupid', 'insane' - various adjectives used to make people feel small.

After nearly 70 years . . . I'm fairly used to it.

Some of us 'crazies' have to be willing to stand up and be counted on hazardous issues regardless of the MSM propaganda controllers . . . regardless of a list of things.

As Orwell noted . . . in a tyrannical society, telling THE TRUTH IS a subversive act.

No doubt the harpies will descend on this thread with a vengeance.

Ahhhh . . . welll . . . they can get in line . . . I'm headed shortly to the VA hospital for a colonoscopy. The prepping for that has a way of altering my focus from other things to that one activity.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

HOAX

Peterson is billed as "President of the Agriculture Defense Coalition", and while this is true, the ADC is just her. It's just the name of her personal web site.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't know if you watched the video, or not.

I think her evidence can stand on its own merits.

I realize that naysaying is a virtually hallowed religion hereon.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

constantly repeating lies dosent them it true.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The video is from 2007, and she isn't talking about chemtrails from planes.
Here's her in an interview in 2012

"We have to stick with what we can prove. We have to stay away from opinions and beliefs. And if we go to sue someone, we have to have enough rock solid evidence that is so tight to make a case so that we don't lose the case, and that we have many many people, in other words experts in various fields, to testify on our behalf. This mean university professors, this means people that can come and back up our statements, back up the studies, where we can prove that the jets for example reduce the amount of direct sunlight reaching the earth, they change the climate. And so what happens is, that when I see though, that we are talking about suing, ... who? In other words, I find that the direct proof to link up who's doing what ..., and also I can tell you that in ten years of research, other than aluminum coated fiberglass, chaff releases by the US Military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions. Now I can prove that the rocket programs in the United States are releasing trimethylaluminum, aluminum oxide, barium. I can prove the rocket programs in the United States are just coating us with toxic chemicals all the time. And these programs are listed at NASA, NOAA, the US Air Force, the US Navy, I mean there's tests going on all the time. The US Navy CARE program is a prime example. So I can prove, I have so many documents I couldn't even put them all on the internet, even if I tried, because there's Pentagon reports, there's all kind of reports dating back twenty, thirty years. When it comes to proving what the jets are releasing, I don't have the documentation, and I don't have a single study, I don't have a single solitary verifiable evidence that the jets are releasing anything except military releases of aluminum coated fiberglass by military aircraft. So there's a differentiation for me in putting my name or associating myself with something where I can't back it up. Now if anyone has direct proof, they've got university studies, if you've got documents, government documents, if you've got reports, then that makes a big difference. But right now, after ten years of research, I can't do it."

edit on 19-5-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Wow, a blast from the past.
www.metabunk.org...

What's interesting is how long a lie can circulate and make it back around in the chemtrail community. This was a group that rented a room at the UN for a meeting. NOT a UN sanctioned event. (as you can read in the nice link that fully explains this)

And a key thing about weather modification is that it's cloud seeding. And cloud seeding isn't contrails, it isn't chemtrail, hell, it isn't done high enough in the air to make any trails. (and it isn't secret at all)

If after you look at the metabunk link and take the time to understand cloud seeding, you still feel that this is somehow proof of anything, I'd love to hear all about it.
edit on 19-5-2016 by network dude because: added thought

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

After nearly 70 years . . . I'm fairly used to it.

Some of us 'crazies' have to be willing to stand up and be counted on hazardous issues regardless of the MSM propaganda controllers . . . regardless of a list of things.

As Orwell noted . . . in a tyrannical society, telling THE TRUTH IS a subversive act.

No doubt the harpies will descend on this thread with a vengeance.

Ahhhh . . . welll . . . they can get in line . . . I'm headed shortly to the VA hospital for a colonoscopy. The prepping for that has a way of altering my focus from other things to that one activity.

I wonder, are you willing to discuss this and look at the other side, or are you firmly rooted in the side you believe now?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The source you cite in your OP is highly dubious, but your general point does stand.

I can confirm that there are weather modification activities being carried out.

Check ou those Weather Modification Activity reports from the NOAA.

I doubt the thing is limited to the US, if I remember correctly, Canada is also doing some research in weather mod, oh and China, too.

it's well beyond research, and has been for about 70 years now. In Viet nam, US government used cloud seeding to flood the Ho Chi Min trail in operation Popeye. That was low level cloud seeding. (during the monsoon season) Framers use cloud seeding, and ski resorts use it. It's not secret, not nefarious, and nothing at all to do with trails in the sky.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Now, the question might arise where you ask yourself "Self, what about this chaff? Is even THAT real, and if so, is it an issue?", to which the answer would be

1) Yes, yes it is
2) It sort of depends on what sort of chaff they dropped

However, it doesn't leave fluffy clouds, because it's dropped a lot lower, although some types can leave a very strong ground level haze and a definite odor that you'll recognize if you know what it smells like.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hoax I'm afraid. As others have already mentioned.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Rosalind Peterson addressing a climate change conference, not once mentioning chemtrails and talking about geoengineering as a proposal.

The usual standard of chemtrail evidence.

NEXT!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

By WakingTimes May 16, 2016

Christina Sarich, Staff
Waking Times

www.wakingtimes.com...

The grand experiment to alter weather for the benefit of the agricultural industry and the military industrial complex can be ignored no longer. After watching the following video, any sane person will have proof that chemtrails not only exist, but that they are being used to manipulate weather, and for motivations likely of which the general public is not told.
Rosalind Peterson, President of the Agriculture Defense Coalition addresses the United Nations about geoengineering, chemtrails and weather modification. As a people, we have been used as testing agents while being lied to – told that we were simply being doused with water vapor while hundreds of thousands of people have suffered from a plethora of health issues ranging from neurological failure to reproductive issues and hormonal imbalances, along with many more. THIS is undeniable evidence that chemtrails are covering our skies every day, and these chemtrails are NOT water vapor, otherwise known as contrails. They are full of pharmaceuticals, barium, nano-aluminum-coated fiberglass [known as CHAFF], radioactive thorium, cadmium, chromium, nickel, desiccated blood, mold spores, and more.
Peterson says that the skies we are seeing everyday are “not normal cloud cover – these are man made.” She also describes more than 50 different chemtrail programs operating across the United States carried out by private companies and government agencies. Her main complaint to the UN is that these programs affect agriculture, without any public oversight, stating that “you are going to start reducing crop production because of the impairment of the process of photosynthesis,” but the implications of her statements reach much further than just how one industry is affected by chemtrail spraying.
. . .

And, it fits the goals, methods and strategies of the oligarchy.

And those are?

IM pretty sure we all breath the same air.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

i dare you to find one instance of this happening. Go on, PLEASE

I will say that the Op has not done his research. Petersen has been debunked time after time

P.S: I won't hold my breathe about you finding instances of debunkers insulting chammies as i know for a fact that doesn't happen. I DO know you guys lie a lot, and i can cite hundreds of occasions.

edit on 19-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I really don't want this to turn into a bash the OP competition, but if you get a minute, type "un chemtrails" into the ATS Search engine, and check out some of the many threads on this subject. Most are on this exact video.

And again, if you feel anything offered here is incorrect, please, set us right.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So, lets see.

- The Op has been shown to be 100% rubbish.

Will Bo and his defenders comment on that? Apologies and admit they were wrong?

Or will they continue to cry foul that they are being insulted by us.

You expect us to take you seriously, but can't admit hrs you are VERY wrong. How does that work?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join