It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I quit drinking today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Don't u know people r gonna sheat where they're gonna sheat

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You'll probably start losing your beer belly in a few years.

If you never had it. It is a good start you'll never get it when your older.
edit on 19-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Congratulations

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm allergic to alcohol....

I break out in handcuffs and squad cars. 😐

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crusadors

Someone starred you for simply quoting my entire post and you not adding anything.

That says it all..

edit on 21-5-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Congratulations! I wish you success on your new journey.

The decision to quit drinking was one of the best choices I've ever made. It was a long road with some bumps here and there, but I made it.

It's a good feeling to wake up in the morning and not feel sick anymore.

a reply to: MystikMushroom

Lol, me too. Had to quit the juice, literally just finished up paying for stupid decisions made while drinking, last Wednesday. It was really expensive.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
I quit drinking today. I'm just not enjoying it anymore perhaps like I once did. I even poured all my liquor down the sink. I'm so done

Exellent.

Now you've gotten to step one, let me share what i've learned over the years. You may or may not know this already i dunno.

If you are craving Alcohol, you're actually craving the Sugar it turns into after drinking it, unless it's loaded already with sugar.

The Body turns alcohol into SUGAR.

Parasites LOVE Sugar. It's the Parasites craving the Sugar you're feeding it. In turn as you age, you'll begin to get symptoms like rashes, eczema, and arthritis. These are symptoms of parasitic infiltration. I know this, because
i had arthritis and got rid of it simply by destroying the parasites in me, did wonders for the skin hair and nails. The cravings stopped.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: lavatrance
I quit drinking today. I'm just not enjoying it anymore perhaps like I once did. I even poured all my liquor down the sink. I'm so done

Exellent.

Now you've gotten to step one, let me share what i've learned over the years. You may or may not know this already i dunno.

If you are craving Alcohol, you're actually craving the Sugar it turns into after drinking it, unless it's loaded already with sugar.

The Body turns alcohol into SUGAR.

Parasites LOVE Sugar. It's the Parasites craving the Sugar you're feeding it. In turn as you age, you'll begin to get symptoms like rashes, eczema, and arthritis. These are symptoms of parasitic infiltration. I know this, because
i had arthritis and got rid of it simply by destroying the parasites in me, did wonders for the skin hair and nails. The cravings stopped.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
good luck being a quitter, lol.
Really though good luck, look at it not as a challenge to give up the booze as much as it is an opurtunity to do different things with your time or something lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join